2016-10-10 11:17:42

Seriously, stop with the "how do I catch" questions. There are no tricks to catch one species over another. There are no hidden mechanics. Lower health, inflict paralysis or sleep, then chuck your best nets and hope for the best. That's it. That's all. Now please, please, please, stop asking as if there's stuff you're missing. You're unlucky. Try again.

What Quicken is useful for is in a fight where you've got multiple manamon to kill. It will basically ensure that you attack first with each new manamon. If a Martiagle uses Quicken once, then Hone Blade once or twice, it will be faster than basically anything that comes out fresh, so it will have a round to hit (and hopefully kill) without the foe being able to do anything about it. So it's much more useful in a multi-manamon fight (not a brawl or whatever, but a six-on-six one-at-a-time fight, for instance).

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-10-10 14:27:47

If the mananets aren't working, maybe it's time to try meganets. When those stop working, you go for giganets. And, of course, the gammanet is used for one manamon and one manamon only, ever, because you only ever get one gammanet, unless you get creative. Yup, nothing left but questions like this.

2016-10-10 16:09:47

Well, I'll stave it off for just a bit longer.

Anyone got an Aquaffe, Leafox and Flammia I could trade for? Also need to get Sheepit and Lamgurk apparently. All this in the interest of having a truly 100% complete file, and to give Tylovile one last kick at the can.

I can't host, so if you've got the manamon I'm after and are willing to host, please get in touch. This will be my last request for trading. I made one a few weeks back but I think it got lost in the shuffle.

I'm going to finish the manapedia, fight the doctor, then call it good with the knowledge that I'm just plain finished.

2016-10-11 17:11:57

I'm stuck on the 45 second room in the shadow kingdom.  Can someone give me a spoiler in terms of the direction to navigate this room?  It's probably been asked before but having waded through 30 pages, thought it would be easier to ask

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-10-11 18:51:30

All I can really say here is to head to where you hear the speed boosters and line yourself up with them as you go. You're basically going north and west for some time, then you're working your way back north and east a bit. If you end up in a narrow path with a bunch of speed boosters right in a row, you're almost done. You'll be going east really fast for a while then slowing down as you get to the ladder.

2016-10-11 20:40:11

Thanks, got it.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-10-14 00:58:30

Hi everyone,

I went into the Manamon options menu and I accidentally switched to screen reader mode. This is causing some issues with the game, namely the menus don't work anymore. How can I fix this?
Best,
André

2016-10-14 04:52:49

Hello guys, I'm having a problem in the game.
Warning, spoilers ahead for people who have not gotten this far.
Okay. I'm having a problem with that "open" puzzle, even though I'm trying to follow those directions in that text walk-through! I just can't open the door!

2016-10-15 03:46:09

what I do to try and do it is I moove the n up once and right once against the wall. then I move the E eight steps east, and down twice, and then to the right until it hits a wall. I move the p south three, and then east two, and the O down once and to the east until it hits the wall. I must be doing something wrong, because the door is not opening. What am I doing wrong?

2016-10-15 08:45:19

I'm pretty sure my steps are accurate.

Remember to do the checking thing I told you about between each step. These letters are going to spell the word "open" horizontally, not vertically.

So okay. Push the N like it says in the guide.
Then push the E down like the guide says, but before you start pushing it to the right, toward the n, get around to the right side of the e. Go directly to the right. If you bump ito the N, and then by travelling back to the left you bump into the E, then go around the E and shove it east. It may help to save your game after you know for a fact you've got each letter placed properly, by the way.
Keep doing that for every letter. Check that it's lined up before you start pushing it to the right. You do not want the letters, or a couple of them anyway, getting scrunched against the wall, because you'll have to reset the puzzle.

It's also possible that Aaron arbitrarily changed the puzzle, but I personally don't feel like restarting the game and playing for seven or eight hours just to find out.

On that same point, I'm still looking for the starters and a Lamgurk/Sheepit. Sheepit would do, actually, since that would get me both entries at once.

2016-10-15 16:43:29 (edited by Ghost 2016-10-15 16:43:52)

hi,
I would trade you the starters and sheepet, however I don't know if anyone can connect to me as I am on a university network.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-10-15 17:35:02

You can, in fact, do those puzzles vertically. I don't think it matters how the letters touch, just as long as they touch consecutively somehow.

2016-10-15 18:28:52

I know you can do them vertically. I'm only saying that my guide tries to spell horizontally, so you don't want all the letters against the wall...and I think that's the problem Superb was (is?) having. Not lining things up. Because it's possible my steps are off by one or two, but I distinctly explain that you should be lining up the letters as you go for precisely that reason.

2016-10-16 00:53:01 (edited by pulseman45 2016-10-16 00:55:18)

@afsilva90: When you are in the file menu, press down twice, then enter twice, then escape. When you press escape, you should hear the sound that plays when you make the dialogs scroll. Press enter and the sound that plays when a question is asked should play, and then press enter one last time. It should be fine.

2016-10-21 12:08:14

Hi guise. Is there any other menus ecsept file menu?

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-10-21 14:25:21

There is the options menu, and the menu accessed in the game by pressing space, X, or escape.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-10-22 05:58:55

hi all,
Oh wow, just realized that areiwar with the yellow star is absolutely brutal at level 60.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-10-23 23:05:13

Hi everyone,

I tried doing that a couple of times now and the only thing I hear after it says "Load complete. Press enter to continue" is the following: "An error has occurred with the menu. This is likely a SAPI issue. We'll take you to the SAPI configuration screen". How can I solve this issue?
Cheers,
André

2016-10-23 23:32:19

A quick question about types and moves and stats. If a pure earth type with high strength and really low magic attack gets all ice moves that are special, would it be a bad mon because its moves don't play to its stats, because its moves are a different type, or both? If a pure fire type with the same stats as terruffalo got tunnel, would it do less damage because it's not an earth type? Or is it all based on whether the moves are physical or special and whether the mon has strength or magic attack? Like if a mon has really high magic attack, I'd think its physical moves wouldn't be as good because its strength is low.

2016-10-24 05:12:51

If a manamon has high attack, low special attack, and gets a lot of special attacks, it's not good. Ditto the reverse (high special attack, low attack, and all physical attacks).

If a manamon has high special attack and is cursed with a type (steel, shadow, earth, stone, even undead) that limits it to physical attacks for same-type attack damage, that's not good. Ditto the reverse (high attack, and cursed with water/sound/some other type moves which are mostly special)

If a manamon has a high attack or special attack stat, but gets almost nothing except coverage moves of that type (all ice or water moves, say, or all earth moves), also not good.

If a manamon has two or more of the aforementioned problems, it's completely busted because it can't operate well within its niche, and probably can't operate at all outside of it.

Now run down every manamon in the game (final forms, I mean) and see how many are busted, based on those criteria.

2016-10-24 16:41:46

Hi everyone,

When talking about Manamon, what does the sentence "Water against flame" mean?
Have a nice day,
André

2016-10-24 20:10:43 (edited by boy 2016-10-24 20:22:31)

Once the Tangria tower has been destroyed, is there a second place to get the Manamons you can find in there? I heard you can find Palador or however you spell it in the tower, but I kept looking and looking and I didn't find it so I decided to continue. And now it's destroyed, so is it impossible to get this Manamon now? It looked like something I would want on my team since I don't have a holy or fighting type yet. I've never tried Fyste or Manja, so maybe that would be better. I just got Domestress and the legindary fire type, Kinidull. Both of those are awesome, even Domestress. I'm definitely not dumping both of them.

2016-10-25 09:07:19

Don't worry, Palador can be found later in the game.

2016-10-26 23:00:06

how can i get Mutmo?

2016-10-27 02:42:12

This question has been answered before. There is a link in a place called the Audiogames Forum. I think it's the third thing there, it's called search. If you type Mutmo or however it's spelled, the answer is at least written here twice. There is a person in Orianda City or at least I think that's where it is, and you have to show this person some of your Manamon. I know it starts with Murkit, and ends with Pandourbit. I've never got the Mutmo myself, so maybe it's not in Orianda. I know it's in one of the towns, and you have to show the person some Manamon including Murkit, Jiminar, and Pandourbit. I think there are 6 more of them, use the search feature. It's the same with finding the ring in the tunnels. Go to search, type "find the ring", or anything related to that, and in a couple of posts you should find the answer. And if you can't find the order of Manamon, there is a Manamon guide somewhere here. I didn't use it, so I don't know where it is right now, it's in between pages 20 and 30, at least that's how I have my pages. Also I have Paladine now, it's a nice addition to my team. Here is what I have right now:
Paladine level 35, Oristar level 40, Jimitron level 40, kinidul level 40, deciste level 40, Domestress level 40. And yes, I will level my Paladine to 40 as well before taking on the Orianda stadium. I just went there to try the timed puzzle, I'll have to mess with it when I can. Now I'm trying to think what's harder. The timed running puzzle in Orianda stadium, or swimming a 100 front crawl in less then 1 minute and 50 seconds.