2016-10-13 21:25:54

Hi, does anyone know where the kitchen sink.exe file is? The one that I forget the person's name, but anyway they created it to work with Windows 7 shortly after Mr. kitchen passed away. If anybody could find and post a link to it, that would be really awesome. I used to have it on the computer that I had a long time ago, but I no longer have it anymore. Thanks a lot for any help.

2016-10-13 21:41:00

that's at bryansmart.com

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-10-13 22:36:34

Also on the audiogames archive.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-10-14 00:38:02

Hi all, thanks. I was able to get it and install it on the computer. Now, I'm looking for the newer version of the menu system and the newer version of life for it. Thanks.

2016-10-14 07:36:33

Hi Sean.

What newer version of the game of life? Jim did at one point (back in I believe 2007 or so), have the basic winkit menu installer install an old version of the game of life, but you just needed to install the stand alone version to get the new one, and since Brian created the archive from all the last available versions of Jim's games, you'll get everything in the latest version, the life and menu programs included.

Jim was really good about keeping the files on his site uptodate, so that whenever he uploaded a new version he took the old one down, indeed you'd probably be hard put to find the older versions of his programs if you really wanted them big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-22 15:20:23

a problem with kitchensink games. I am trying my best to download and install the winkit program but the link which I have is constantly giving me a chrome error. please if someone has it on the dropbox, pleaes share the dropbox link.

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2019-02-22 15:24:26

topick reviver