2016-10-13 15:17:23

Hi!

So I recently downloaded all the Kitchensinc games I'm interested in having. Jim left behind a great legacy. big_smile

Anyways, I decided to make a custom Monopoly board based on Yu-Gi-Oh, but thanks to me saving the file under a new name a couple times (to be fair, I thought I was renaming it), I have two rougher drafts of the board in the list that I don't really want to stay there. But I can't delete them from within the monopolyboard maker, and I can't find where they were saved. They're not in the Kitchensinc folder in Program Files x86, they're not in Roaming Data, they're not in Program Data, and they're not in My Documents! I don't know where else to look and this is going to keep bugging me until I find a solution. Does anyone know where I could find the created Monopoly Boards the maker produces? Or is it one of those things Windows has locked away from me?

2016-10-14 15:46:02

Try going into Windows Explorer and searching your hard drive for them

First browse to the root directory of your hard drive, the hit tab until you hear something like search box edit, enter the name of the file, or monopoly board in your case,, I then tab back to locations list to hear the search's progress, when the search finished, tab once to get into the list of found files. From here you can just delete the old boards you don't want, but if you listen to the entire line of information about the file, you'll hear what folder it is in so you'll know where they are stored for future reference.

hth

2016-10-14 20:36:56

Thanks! I tried searching for the specific board title but didn't know if I'd spelled it right. I found them deep in my AppData/Local folder. smile