2015-08-05 15:10:07

This is the sequel to Term Paper. After Person defeats his English teacher and stops the paper, things are good until the school finds out. They put Person in the dungeon again, but it's different. Person can't damage the monsters, so he gets out and goes back home. After school, he contacts 3 people he likes, and tells them about what's happening at school. In the night person gets attacked by some of the monsters, and the people he called last night decide they will save Person from the robots and class bots that the school put in the dungeon. For anyone who played the first game, the only thing that is the same are the monster names, and some sounds. Like the first game, it's a text game made in TXTgm 0.63. Download it here,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … school.zip

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-08-05 15:35:33 (edited by brad 2016-05-27 09:01:19)

Hi.

This game is all in another language isn't it? The latest version of instant translate for NVDA doesn't seem to work with it.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-08-05 16:45:14

Most of it is English, but their is some Japanese. The story is all in English, but the menus are Japanese. In battle, the menu is as follows. Attack, skills, items, magic, defend, and escape. When not in battle, it's investigate or speak, move, magic, items, equipment, and save. If you want, I can make all the items have English translations. The only thing I can't change is the menus, witch I just described. The items for hp recovery are the ones that have the letters hp and then a number after hp, and you don't need to worry about mp recovery.

2015-08-05 17:00:12

the game is pretty good, but there is still some japanese.
could you translate it, especially in menus?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-08-05 18:39:41

so out of curiosity where did you find the music for this?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2015-08-05 23:02:24

The menus were described in post 3, and I got the music from some Japanese text games I have. The game has as much English as I can put in it, since I don't know how to change menus.

2015-08-06 04:41:10

This game tool is in Japanese right? That would explain why he can't change the menus.
I wish someone would make this kind of tool in English.

2015-08-06 08:33:16

Hi.

Please could you make the items have english translation? Thanks.

I noticed when pressing enter to start the game, there's part of the game where you press enter and it sounds like you're going through a story or something, but there's no speech at all. What do I have to do to read the story?

I'm gone for real :)

2015-08-06 13:53:47 (edited by boy 2015-08-06 14:07:52)

You need a clip board reading program like clip board to sapi or clip reader. Clip board to sapi is on morokumas sight, and I can upload clip reader, if that's what you think is better. To use clip reader, you need say tools. Clip reader is here,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … reader.zip

and you can get say tools here,
http://empowermentzone.com/SayTools.htm
also if you don't have it already you need nvda and the pro talker English voice. It uses e speak, and when it finds Japanese if it's displayed correctly, it will switch to pro talker and speak it.

2015-08-06 16:57:19

Version 1.1 is here! Changes. Changed the sound of one of the attacks of the final boss. Added a file with translated items, menus, and monster descriptions and translations. Changed some item descriptions. Get it here, or from the first post. The link will always be the same, or it should, so people can get it here, or from the first post.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … school.zip

2015-12-24 16:27:33

Sorry about double posting, but there's a major update! Version 1.2. Changes. Changed the bgm of the final boss. We should all know ware this BGM is used, the Meggasorus fight in Bokurano Daibouken1. Changed a lot of sounds for things with new and better ones. Changed the ending of the game so it contains more. Added the use of skills through items. You can now cast some spells and use sword skills, but you have to by one at a time. There might be more I forgot to mention, but who cares? Download here!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … School.zip

2015-12-24 21:30:24

Boy, did you use Text Game Maker to make this? Where can I get that? I'm sure I can use NVDA Translate to learn it and make something.

2015-12-24 23:48:27

Yes, I used text game maker version 0.63. 0.9781 is the new version, and 0.63 is the old version. The newer version is a lot harder to learn, but it has more features. All arts of the source for the game must be in Japanese, accept you can make parts of the actual game in English. The description is on morokuma's website. The website for Text Game maker,
http://lumo21.net
Click on the link for windows, then Text Game Maker. Note this website is in Japanese. Also, Instant Translate doesn't work, so you'll have to learn Japanese.

2015-12-25 08:44:22

hi boy.
that language, txtgm is it in japanese too?

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-12-26 16:41:56

Yes, Text Game Maker is in Japanese. If you by the Pimsleur lessons and learn Japanese, it's not that hard to learn.

2016-05-25 22:14:38 (edited by boy 2016-05-25 22:21:29)

I'm almost done with version 1.3. It will have a lot more added to the game, including a hard mode that you can play after you beat the game. Hard mode is almost done, I just have to see how you make the game restart after you load your save. That's the only bad thing about hard mode. You'll have to download it as a separate folder, then after you beat the game, move your save and start the exe for hard mode. Select load from the main menu, and load your save. Before I release this, I'd like to know what you guys think about skills for your characters. Should enemies drop them, or would it be better to buy them from people in the dungeon? I can't make it so when you level up, you remember them, unless I can remake the game in TXTGM version 0.9781. After I release 1.3, I might think about remaking the game in 0.9781, and really enhancing it a lot, not telling you what will be added. Find out when 1.4 comes out! For now, have fun with hard mode when it gets released! I'm telling you right now, it will be hard! I'd recommend you to buy a lot of magical items and bombs when you first start hard mode. A couple of bombs should get you through the first boss, then you have access to magic.

2016-08-18 18:13:30

Ok people, it's here! Version 1.3 and hard mode! It's been a while since the last update, so I really don't remember exactly what was changed in 1.3. Hard mode comes with the game as a separate folder. Once you beat the game, it will restart. Save when you arrive at Perkins, then move it to the hard mode folder. Open the game, load your save and have fun playing! Note that some of the enemies might do too much damage or your characters will do too much damage to the enemies because this is only the first release of hard mode. Also, you can get 2 new weapons from bosses. For new players of this game who have played the blank game, this game is very short compaired to the blank game because this was only my second game and I didn't know that much about Text Game Maker. About translation, the menus after the main menu like ware to go and all the people and things you can examine are in English, but the main menu with investigate, move, magic, items, and all that is in Japanese and can't be translated because Text Game Maker 0.63 doesn't have the ability of changing menus. It's the same with the battle menu. However, in the folder of the original game, their is a document explaining the menus. Anyway enough with the blaw blaw blaw, download.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … 20mode.zip

2016-10-10 21:17:11

Hello. The link is brochen. sad

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2016-10-11 02:32:19

The link for the current version is in post 17. And yes, that version is both the normal game and hard mode. Remember, as post 17 says, it's not all in english and can't be translated further because I made this game in an old version of Text Game Maker that didn't support changing menus.

2016-10-11 09:08:03

Thanks smile)))

2016-10-11 21:34:55

It is a verry but verry good game.
But I need a read me file please.

2016-10-11 22:20:00

I'm surprised you think this game is actually a fun game. Have you tried The Blank Game? It's another game I made, and it's much better than the Term Paper games. For one thing, a lot more of the game is in English, and it has much more content in it for you to play. And what do you need help with in this game? It's very simple. If it's the menus, they're in post 3 of this topic. There is no magic in this game that you can find in the magic or skills, (special) menu. All of that is accessed through items. If it's the Japanese, check out the guide for playing Japanese games in the Articles section of this forum. And if you really want the first Term Paper, I can upload the current version. But I warn you, it's filled, with, bugs. It's nothing like this game. Bad sounds, no skills for you to use, only one person to play as, and the enemies are either really weak, or impossible. And with the final boss of the first game, I mean it's impossible. Another bug is that the ending of the game is not in the game. What I mean is that it's the end of a game called Dungeon Quest. I used the source for that game to make Term Paper, and it still has the Dungeon Quest data in it. And yes, I'm allowed to use that source. It comes with Text Game Maker 0.63 as an example.

2016-10-12 18:12:54

Hello. I want magic block and I realy want your first games and all your games please.

2016-10-12 20:14:06 (edited by boy 2016-10-12 20:23:40)

What do you mean by magic block? The Blank Game is in another topic in the New Releases room. I think x&#0392s in page 2 maybe. And by magic, I mean items that you can use in Term Paper 2 that you can use to cast spells. The Blank Game is much, much better. I can upload Term Paper 1 this weekend, I'm in school and I don't have my computer at school. How are you liking Term Paper 2, and have you gotten into playing it?

2016-10-13 09:32:35 (edited by Angel 2016-10-13 18:13:57)

I played it and it is a good game.
But I can not find this addon for nvda. Give me please the link.