2016-10-06 00:27:41

Nice! smile I can't wait to have it available on Steam.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-10-06 01:35:49

I would buy the game on game jolt, but the game jolt client is not accessible with NVDA.
do I need the game jolt client or could I just buy the game and play the game without it?

2016-10-06 08:22:22

Hi.
Have you added more things to the game, or have you just released the game on the mentioned site?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-07 17:48:18

Hi SLJ,

The full game is released on Gamejolt, not the demo. Though I will update the game also as time passes by!

Nick,

Not sure, never used it myself; what store would work for you? I'm currently making the rounds trying to get as many stores live as possible over this weekend.

Cheers,
Dan

2016-10-07 17:54:03

I would buy the game as well. It would be great to have a site were the game can be bought and downloaded directly without needing a client. Not sure wich stores offer this though. Would it be possible to buy the game directly from you as well via paypal for example?

2016-10-07 18:03:57

I second, third, and forth, the motion that the game be made available on a site that doesn't require a client. Otherwise, I'd have to sadly pass on buying it, because I will not install any such clients on my system.

Direct purchases from the developers using PayPal would be ideal.

2016-10-07 19:36:26

oh yes, that I would prefer, too. I hope that will be possible or a similar thing. That would be the best way.

2016-10-09 18:21:35

Hi guys,

Still in process of getting the game onto more sites, all main distributors have been contacted and have pages set up, just waiting on them to review and hopefully give the go ahead.

In regards to taking payment directly, I'm trying to figure out what would be a feasible way to do this. I cannot set up an E-commerce solution easily on the website without paying out a significant amount of money to the web hosts and thus negating the point of an E-commerce solution all together at this stage.

I could put on a PayPal button for purchasing the game onto my website and then I'll be able to check the email addresses of buyers on the PayPal info screens and send you the game via email.

What would be really cool is something like DropBox which just downloads the file from a server when a purchase is made, anything like this out there?

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Dan

2016-10-09 19:53:18

oh yeah, the solution with the paypal button and the game via E-mail would be okay for me. Dropbox or a similar filehoster for the download link would be okay, too. Let me know if this is possible for purchases.

2016-10-11 11:12:45 (edited by IdeaCabin 2016-10-11 11:13:11)

Hi guys,

I've implemented the PayPal button. Once purchased, your email will be displayed on my transaction log and then I'll send the game to you directly, along with a thank you email for your support.

Please allow a working day since this is a manual process!

The button can be found on this website page I just put up:

http://www.ideacabin.co.uk/purchase/

Cheers,
Dan

2016-10-11 18:23:45

Yo folks. Dan, since I'm having major problems with paypal, I'll be waiting for some news regarding steam.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-10-12 08:16:29

Hi Dan.
Awesome... I'll get it as soon as I have time to play the game. Thank you for making a direct purchase available.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-12 17:29:24

Game purchased. Thanks for the awesome game. Waiting.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-10-13 09:00:51

Thanks Muhammad, I've sent you an email containing a download, let me know if you have any issues with it!

Also thanks to the other people who purchased the game yesterday, emails sent.

In regards to Steam, the campaign is starting to get a bit of traction now, though may still be quite a while until it is green lit. I am renting a load of equipment for virtual reality development in the next couple of weeks and hope to get a VR version onto Steam soon which should hopefully help the current Steam campaign for PC release.

Cheers,
Dan

2016-10-13 11:16:55

Hello there Dan,
Thanks, I've received the e-mail, but when I used the link contained in the e-mail, it asked me for my google account. Done, but then it asked me for a permission to join the folder. I've sent a request. Is this ok?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2016-10-13 15:50:44

Hi Muhammad,

I've updated the permissions, you should be able to access it now!

Cheers,
Dan

2016-10-13 16:54:13

I've accessed it, thank you very much.

Kind regards!