2016-10-07 23:02:14

Hey guys.   I was looking for something to play, and  soul trapper came up.  When I try to play it, it doesn't work.  It runs and everything, but I don't understand how to play.  In the game there buttons that are not labeled.  I clicked on each button and finally progressed a little bit.  I'm stuck however, on the catching the first ghost.  How do you aim?  How do you make it speak the buttons.  Thanks for your help.

2016-10-08 15:04:00

Hi.
Playing soul trapper is kind of a hit and miss procedure.
When you want to catch the ghost, listen to the sound it makes and if it's going to the left, ncenter or right. When it goes to a direction, you have to hit the corresponding button, after three successful aimings, the character will say fire, and you have to hit the middle button to catch the ghost.
As I stated above, it is kind of hit and miss, you have to know where each button is, it takes some time though.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-09 02:24:38

yes, but how do i know which button is left, centor, and to the right? do i need voice over to play the game? how can i make buttons to speak there name in sted of just saying: button, button, button, button.

2016-10-09 09:26:02

Hi.

I've not actually played soul trapper myself (it's always been on my list of things to try but so many others), however this is a question which has been asked on the forum before, and information can be found in This topic

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-10-09 12:30:29

Hi.
The button for left is on the left, center in the center, and right on the right side of your screen

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-09 19:31:30

Hi.
The big question is if you are playing the demo version or the full version. The full version is much more accessible than the demo version.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-09 19:56:01

This is very accessible if you memorise where the buttons are and turn voiceover off.

The last battle is really hard as the timing is fast. tongue
Besides it, it's really doable, just check where the buttons are, turn off your VO and you'll be okay.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-10-12 16:29:35

I have tried the battle in chapter 18 dozens of times, literally. Have rage-quit just as many times. Have never figured out an easy way to do it. I can't memorize where exactly the buttons are on the screen.

I've had some small trouble before this point, but nothing like this. This game is really quite good, I like it a lot...except for this last bit, which is brutal. I wish there was some easy way to figure out where the buttons are. I have absolutely no sight, btw, so I don't know if that helps.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1