2016-10-12 11:26:22

hello,
m
I would like to ask if you guys and girls know of software that will help me translate documents more eficiently?
I was thinking of software that remembers my translated work so that if I translate the same sentence again I can use the same translation or software which segments documents for me into smaller peaces so that I am sure that I translated the entire toducment?

with kind regards, Mslion

2016-10-12 11:44:54

Nothing can work better than the mind of someone who owns knowledge in a certain language.
Whether you use a Translation tool which remembers phrases, sentences, abriviations, or acronymes, the meaning might change in different sentences and contects, so you're not safe that your translation will be accurate. You can use, however, Google Translate to translate individual words, but not a translator to end up with a great translation. At least I don't consider it.

2016-10-12 12:22:06

hello,
thanks for the info but that is not what I meant. I mean so called computer assisted translation tools whereby the pc for example splits your document into translated sentences or where it keeps a memory of what you translated so that you can translate faster in the future. the whole goal is to make a human being translate nor efficiently.