2016-09-18 06:28:42

I'm so late to Crazy Party, but I just downloaded it, and it is so much fun!
I like how there are so many games in one.
I also just finally learned what a card battle is, and I'm finding that I really enjoy that kind of game too.
Thanks and congratulations to these developers, on a great bunch of games!

2016-10-01 03:49:32

@Mirage agreed. Crazy party is one of the most unique games to come out in a long time, it's got something for everyone.

One option I do notice is redirecting portts, what is a good port to host games? whenever I look for a game servers are always busy, so it'd be nice to host, but whenever I host nobody connects so I assume it's not showing up. It asks me for the port number when i use the thing in options, and I don't know which one is best, any advice please?

Also, I do recall there was a way to create more decks for the card battle. 12 is okay, but it'd be nice to have one deck for each type that I could play with and mess with to find good stratogies. I know there is a way to get more files to write cards to but I don't recall what it is, though as I'm still trying to get all the cards of all the types it'll take me a while big_smile.

@darkblade 98, sorry if this is a late answer, but  basically the thing with battlemode is that it's a ccg. In a ccg game part of your stratogy is reflective of being able to maximize the chances of drawing the best card at a given time from your deck. That is why there are cards that do things like let you draw more cards. Indeed my brother is a ccg player and talks of cards that do things like let you draw one specific other card on your turn, or if you have one card in your hadn have a distinct affect, ---- for example one of the pokemon ccg cards he told me about is "team rocket sneak attack" where your able to steal any pokemon card in your opponent's hand and use it yourself, however bare in mind of course what pokemon you get is random. 

Ccgs are not like chess, they're more like bridge where you play the odds, so yes, there is a degree of luck, and if more cards get added we'll see more of that in the future I think.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-10-01 05:27:17

You have to write the decks by hand. Generate the card reference file and paste the ones you want into a text file. The deck's name is the name of the text file. All deck files go in the deck folder in the Crazy Party folder.

2016-10-01 09:16:48

Hosting servers is, complicated. The default port 2500 is fine, but you need to forward the port manually in your router, or your router should have upnp enabled. Since upnp can be a security risk, it is disabled on most routers.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2016-10-01 11:51:49

@roelvdwal I'm afraid I have no idea what any of that means, I just want to play the game. indeed I thought the upnp thing was something the game did itself? I did have people connect to me with some of the older versions of the game, but now whenever I create a server nobody seems to. Again, a chat function might help here to know if someone tried to connect to me or not.

@Draq, I thought you could generate a fresh deck file and then add the cards in game? i know you can! write the decks manually, but that's something of a pain to do, though it's possible the ability to create a new deck is one we need in the game, especially if there will be more cards and expantions in the future.H

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-10-01 17:05:28

Hi. Can anyone tell me where can i find the new games in the factory and other worlds? I found the volcano new games and the desert but not the factory and others.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2016-10-01 22:21:46

hello
i have a program which allows you to manage cp decks much easyer, some parts is in spanish but it's very easy to use if you reed the reed me.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/846 … anager.rar
there is 1 thin though, when you edit your decks, just save it with the same name in the same folder.

2016-10-07 21:28:43

hi all.
please tell me how can I create a public server.
I opened the port on my router. but you can only create private servers.
what do I need to configure?

My discord
Jitel#3538

2016-10-08 03:09:10

I wish there was a sort of background process that would tell people when a server is created so we can join games we wanna play.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-10-10 00:35:04

Hello folks. Am I the only one having problems to unlock new cards? I apparently won all the cards from the beta 39 but now some empty slots are showing, but when I go to the battle mode to try to get them, I get nothing.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-10-10 10:14:18

I think the grid is just the same size for each type, but not every type has the same amount of cards. So for example dark has a lot of cards so it might take up the whole grid from left to right, but flying has fewer cards but since the size of the grid from left to right stays the same, there are some empty slots. If you want to make absolutely sure you have every single card, play the grand council. Every time you beat it, you'll be able to get any 10 cards you don't have yet.

2016-10-10 17:17:51

Hello.

The beta42 is available!

The main changes:
- Micro-games mode for the multiplayer parties.
- By pressing f4, you can enable or disable the location of the ohter players. When it is enabled, you can hear a sound when another player takes a step.
- 2 or 3 new special bonuses.
- New battle cards, and new kinds of card: the parry cards and the reaction cards.

You can download this version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

2016-10-10 17:25:44

Thanks folks.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-10-10 18:06:59

Awesome!  I love everything about this game so far,  especially the card battle .  Any idea how many cards there are to  collect ?

2016-10-10 22:36:03

Fantastic! I'm still trying  to earn all the cards so more to do is great.
My only miner regret is that I'm not sure if it is working when I create a server for people to connnect to, indeed if anyone sees a server from me and can let me know if they can connect that would be appreciated since sometimes I've sat around for ages with nothing happening. I'd rather do this than try to be lucky with others since usually when a new server is created I miss the start of things.

As I've said before, some notifications about servers would be nice, so you can break a single player game to try a multiplayer server when one is created, or keep the game running in the background waiting for servers (disabling music on the server screen would help here too since manifestly it's difficult to do something like check email whilst hearing the constant menu music on the server screen).

2016-10-11 00:42:23

yea! new battle stuff, downloading now.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2016-10-11 01:38:08

I had someone use the pressure card, but can't find it in the normal deck. Any idea where it is?

2016-10-11 02:42:55

Where can I find the parry and reaction cards? Which gym do I need to beat to get them?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-10-11 03:24:33

I believe they are scattered about the gyms, I found one in the normal one already.

2016-10-11 03:30:05

Hmm, guess I'll start from the beginning again then. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-10-11 04:31:36

lol tip,
play the last gym, the gran something.

follow me on
twitter

2016-10-11 12:42:30

@Animal metal, the pressure card is in the dragon gym, it's a regular in my normal deck.

2016-10-11 16:43:38

ah good to no. but i was saying that if people play the last gym they will be able to get 10 of the new cards everytime they finish it.

follow me on
twitter

2016-10-12 09:50:07 (edited by arjan 2016-10-12 09:58:09)

Yep... If you play that, you'll be able to get any 10 cards regardless of type. In total there are about 44 new cards I believe. Most types got a few new ones except for ice, but that type was already one of the strongest types IMO.
Dark, your best bet is probably to either skype with someone and tell them to connect when you have a server up so they can test it live. Forum PMs aren't the greatest when it comes to that because most people don't check the forum PMs often.
You can always just hit f7 to turn down the music, it'll not go away completely but it'll be really hard to hear. You might even be able to silence it by hitting f5 once or twice to turn down all sounds, which turns down the music further.
Microgames are very short so you can definitely wait a few minutes for that to finish and join the next game... Minigames aren't too long either, it's mostly just the battles that take forever, so it's no good waiting at the connection screen there.

2016-10-12 21:50:43

hi all in the forest i am trying to follow the turtle yet when i walk and hear, for example the left bleep and press the left arrrow, then when the buzzer makes a centred sound i keep walking forward, the turtle is always seeming to win. any tips please? thanks