2015-05-30 23:35:09

This a text based game made in text game maker 0.63. The only reason it's called Term Paper is because in the game, you are a person who gets a term paper. Once you get the paper, you automatically hate it, and you decide to escape your school, and stop your paper. After escaping, you find out about the perkins dungeon. It's a dungeon that has monsters. At the bottom, is a robotic version of your English teacher. This robot was the one who made your teacher give you the paper. You buy a bamboo sword, and decide to defeat this robot. Note that at the beginning of battles, you will get 2 messages saying that your 2 other peole are dead. This is because your are the only person in the game, and txtgm 0.63 only lets you have 3 people. also, after you attack or do something, you will get another battle menu. If you choose attack, you will hear a punching sound, but nothing will happen, so choose defend or something on the other 2 menus after person does something. You won't have to use instant translate through the whole game because I tried to put as much English as possible. This game uses the example source of dungeon quest, so their really is nothing to do after beating it. Anyway stop the blaw blaw blaw! Download it from,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 … 0paper.zip

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-05-31 02:41:36

hmmm seems interesting... a strange idea... can it be run on a chromebook? or is it a console app for windows?

2015-05-31 03:41:36

It can only be run on windows.

2016-10-10 21:58:25

Hello. This link is brochen and realy want to play this game please.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2016-10-11 02:39:07

I took this game down until I can remake it. It had a lot of bugs, and it wasn't really well balanced either. Trust me, you would not want to play this game in it's current version.

2016-10-11 10:07:17

I want all games of this serie please.

2016-10-11 18:06:33

I like games with bugs to test and beta.