2016-10-05 21:25:03 (edited by Tuohai 2016-10-05 21:47:17)

You can only buy mounts for players
Or go to the blood of the plains have the chance to tame the horse
Development team is developing new content, a major update

2016-10-06 09:15:49

yay, thank you!

2016-10-06 09:40:02

Hi.
So, before I play the game, is it worth all the hastle with translating and stuff?
And while we are at it, what about the sounds, do they have a deacend quality, or are they more of an 8 bit style or bad free sound effects?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-06 13:08:02

well about the sounds it has a deacend quality for my opinion
about translating , that I don't  know, but it worth to try if you want
@拓
oh yeah, not just the target text that you can't copy, the identify text also. and some others text,

2016-10-06 14:40:36

Hi.
Hmm ok, I guess I could do that.
Do I need to search for the setup on a chinese site which I don't understand fully or do we have an direct link?
I looked for one but couldnt find one, so if someone could tell me where to get it it would be awesome.

2016-10-06 14:56:00 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-10-06 14:57:49)

try the mega link on the first post, and follow the instruction
if someone could upload that on dropbox it will be mutch better, though

2016-10-06 16:19:42

Ok, thanks, I will try my luck.

2016-10-06 18:21:33

Hi.
Sorry for dubble posting, but I have downloaded the game from mega and I am currently uploading it to dropbox, current ETA is about 2 hours, I will write again when it has finished uploading and when I have the working link.

2016-10-06 18:55:18

Hi.
I have a little problem with the game.
I installed everything as said and I have a talking main menu. problem is, when I hit the sign up option, the screen reader loses focus of the window and there is no website opening.
Also, What do I need to do with q translatate and how does this work?

2016-10-06 19:30:55

hmmm... no  website open? , ur wierd, could you try again...?
for q translate you need to set it up first,  change the sorce language to chinese, and the target to english, or to your language that you like.
so on the game, when you got a text, or on the menu, press right shift+ c to copy that menu option/ text, and then press left ctrl+ comma to translate,  then the translation result will be       announce by your screen reader, and yeah, do you have say tools installed on your pc? , if yes, the only thing you need is clip reader now, just turn it on before you play the game (I think nuno should update the post for this )

2016-10-06 20:20:33

Hi.
Yes, I have say tools on my system.
Do I need to start the locale emulator file everytime before I start the game or do I just need to run it with the default preset?

2016-10-06 20:22:36

yes, you need to start it with local emulator,

2016-10-06 22:04:44

Hi.
For all who had problems downloading, here you go.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjltr5kua64jk … 5.rar?dl=0
I still have a problem, I created an account, but when I want to log in it says something with network not available or something like that.

2016-10-07 07:52:14

Hi.
I now have everything mensioned, but something doesnt work out it should
When I want to login, there is some sort of chinese text coming up, when I hit r shift plus c, it says copy success, but when I hit control and komma, my screen reader doesnt anounce anything, did I maybe forget something?

2016-10-07 08:51:54

hmm, do  your clip reader is on?

2016-10-07 09:14:02

Yep, my clip reader was running fine.
BTW, did the download work for you?

2016-10-07 09:19:43 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-10-07 09:22:45)

so maybe the q translate... hmm,
I could upload the q translate with  configgur hotkeys that I am useing now, if you want, but I don't have a dropbox, is that ok if I upload it on solidfiles?
about the link, yes it's working

2016-10-07 10:25:40

Hi.
Surely you can upload it there, what is the difference between the q translate you have and the normal one that I downloaded?

2016-10-07 10:55:27

yours don't have the ctrl+  comma hot  key setup, It seams, and I really don't know  how to set the hot key, lol
alright, here is the link,
note: click on  direct download link, not the download link
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/gWVeAg535KKpw
make sure to close your q translate before useing this one

2016-10-07 11:24:20

Hi.
Thanks, I got the q translate program, do I need to change something because the language is set to japanese and the target language to english, do I need to change something, because I thought the game was chinese.
Furthermore, I went to the option create role, which I guess stands for create an account.
But when I hit the ok button there, the game says network abnormal. Does this mean that the server is offline or what does this message mean?

2016-10-07 12:05:28 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-10-07 12:09:24)

yep, change  the sorce to chinese and the target to english
first thing, you need to create the acount by sign up, I guess you already did that, so the next will be to create role, I don't know why did you got that mesege, maybe you entered a wrong email/ password?
hope nuno will answer the question,
my english is so crappy when explaining thing, so sorry lol, so, role is your char, not the acount

2016-10-07 16:06:04

hi,
the game works and qtranslate too but it translates not right i have v 5.7 its qtranslate version.

2016-10-07 18:46:03

Hi.
So, I have another problem.
I went to the main menu and clicked on sign up and look there, the website opened, I entered in my hotmail E-Mail address and I received an E-Mail with a 4 digit code which I entered into the second box, then I tapped over to the seccond button and hit enter, but I got thrown back to the E-Mail box.
I than tried the first button again, but just received another mail with another number, I tried the same procedure as last time, but it didnt work.
Than, I created a google mail address, entered that one, but when I hit the first button, some sort of field comes up just stating the word IP.
Does someone know what the problem is?

2016-10-07 18:52:17

hi
when i m instal patch
i have mesage
[Window Title]
═⌡╒▀╣Θ└┤.exe

[Content]
Windows cannot find '═⌡╒▀╣Θ└┤.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

[OK]

2016-10-07 18:53:19

wow that's wierd, maybe your acount is already created,  try to translate the text on that page.
and that error when installing patch is nothing, no worrys,