2016-10-06 15:00:08

my vip mud demo is No response,what can I do?

2016-10-06 20:13:46

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: good evening everyone! I am proud to announce two new systems: system 1. Factories can now be up for sale. You can type sell in your factories control room to put it up for sale. You can buy factories that are up for sale with the buy command. You can toggle hearing the market channel with your options. Finally, you can use your info computer to view all up for sale factories from the main menu. System 2: Factory tax is now in. Factory tax will be taken once per day. You can view the potential cost with the estimate command from your command decks. If you miss a payment, i.e you do not have enough money, you get warned. 4 warnings and your factory will be repossessed and put up for sale. if it is not sold buy the following sunday, the sdf will impound it. You get an out of character email when your factory is repossessed. You can get your factory back if you contact a host and have the tax. The first factory tax will be deducted in a few minutes. enjoy!

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-06 20:53:34

I have a question. Is it only accessible for Vipmud? It'll be great to access It also for Mush client, for example.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-10-07 02:47:16

if you using mush,no sound pac.
new system need re download the sound pac?

2016-10-07 12:31:42

How often do I have to log in to keep my account? Just wondering, I would like to focus most of my attention to reading books and the like when it comes to my free time. I haven’t really logged in in the last few days because I was away from my main PC. There are a few books and some TV watching I would like to catch up with. Needs to say,  some of those has a space theme. Plus I wish to make use of the good weather here where I am at, and it does not look like it will last much longer.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-10-07 15:08:33

we have a policy of not purging on cosmic rage

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-12 12:06:12

I have been trying to put in my access code/password, right? I logged in yesterday and started setting up my char. Thorn Witherspoon, however, I can't seem to log back in. I put in the password they sent me in the beginning even that did not work.

A I can't wait to get started, sound pack or not!
A

2016-10-12 13:07:12

Hi there @imaginingstuff

If you could send me an email today, we'll fix that issue for you straight away, it may be you logged in using an old system.
MY email is the following:
[email protected]

you should really be able to log in using your user name and then the security code. thanks

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-14 15:32:33

I play Ryacus on Cosmic Rage. I just came back, and I'm already hearing some complaints. Now, I have a ton of work. I work nearly 10 hours a day. I play because I try to generate some fun roleplay for you folks, beyond blowing up mob ships all day. But after getting complaints when I've only been back a day, it makes me wonder. Would it be preferable if I stopped playing. I can do that no problem.

2016-10-14 22:47:22

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello everyone! This following announcement will not apply to everyone but here goes! cosmic Rage is proud to bring you, ansi colour! Ansi colours are a way of showing colours to those people who can see it from within a moo. An example that we have on cosmic rage, for example, is that OOC is now in blue! It took a lot of work and porting and things, but We officially now have ansi! For those of you who can see it, have clients who support it, and wish to use it, type @ansi to turn it on and off. A huge thank you must go to the player hestia prince, who without, I'd be still scratching my head as to what colour to put where. I hope this enhances your gaming experience to the full.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-17 18:19:16

I play Ryacus on here. Right now, I'm the only evil player fighting against the whole universe. I'm looking for other players who want to join me. This doesn't have to be combat oriented, I need spies, people to gather stuff, etc. Join up!

2016-10-22 00:57:49

Hello players, new, old and thinking of joining, I've a few announcements and changes that I'll hope you'll like, and thus!

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello players! as you might have heard if you were in that mini event just now, we have just released a new planet! This planet is called diana and is in sector 16, but there are some very important things about this planet you need to know. First of all, with this planet comes a new activity. This activity is a more exciting activity for newbies and is called marble extraction! There is more information in the help file, but really it's  a completely unique activity. The second thing this planet brings to you, is something you've all been begging me for for months. House building! In this crafting activity you have the opportunity to build your own house, on your own plot of land! chelp houses for more info on that, and they use bricks! AS if that was not enough, I next bring you the longterm auction! Rather like Ebay, this allows for extended bidding on items, and the help file on auction has been updated appropriately. Next, I bring you collars for pets, which are so cute, you can not help but love them. Last, but not least, I bring you non-donator pets! These pets are a lot simpler than your average donator pet, with good reason, but are our first step into giving entertainment to those who can't afford the donator items. help non-donator pets for that. I was the one who built diana, so I sincerely hope you enjoy everything about it. Thanks so much for playing.

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello players! Something we have in our code, and have had in our code, for almost a month, is the ability to choose custom type options for your items. It came to my mind today as I was working on wallpaper and I remembered some other things. Anyway back to the point, having had this code ready for a month or so, i think it's high time we put it to good use. I'm going to run around and hopefully put some customs in, but if there are specific items you'd like to see it on, just comm me, please? thanks!

*related to the above announcement, clothing, radios, info comps, ship comps, flight scanners, ETC all come custom already

*food botts can carry foods to you for a remote ordering
*swimming pools now allow for wave machines and water temperature adjusting
*added a cargo to cargo teleporter for nicking cargo haulers minerals
* added automatic doors.

enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-10-30 01:13:14

Nate: hello players! I'm done playing around with the code for manual, and it now is improved in the following ways: 1. It now jumps between sectors correctly. 2. It has a proximity alarm, see the change. 3. It hauls roids! 4. There is a slight, like 0.5 second pause, between each move, so no spamming it! 5. If your ship, and another ship, are in the same place at the same time in the same sector, you will smash into each other. For smaller verses larger ships, this can be devistating. 6. Our server can do floatingpoint suspends, not important to any of you, but I just had to announce it, because woot

I have also made some vast improvements to our help system, and we have some smashing events coming up in the next two days!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-11-01 02:05:17

so halloween on cosmic rage this year consisted of:
might invasions both ground and space
doorknock for trick or treat sweets
random trivia
a massive event
treasure hunting
figureen finding
plus a ton of other stuff we just made up as we went along

Here is the finishing announcement:

Nate: hello players! First of all, let me start off by wishing you, on behalf of the cosmic rage team, a very happy, belated, and scary halloween. We hope you enjoyed this massive, and our first ever, halloween event on cosmic rage as much as we did, and I'd like to announce the following prize winners! first off, the winner of the most halloween mobs killed goes to xordac black scale, with 522 killed. His prize is a 95k damage pumpkin shooter, and the code has been modified to allow him to use it. Second off, the winner of the most starships shot down goes to cerulian blue scale, with 335 ship kills! His prize is a custom ship. On this ship is a leach cannon. This leach cannon is the only one, and will remain the only ever, of its type. It leaches 10k of shields per shot from a targetted ship per shot. Congratulations to him. finally, Robert westen was the player who collected the most halloween figureens, and has been rewarded 500 rp points! I really hope you enjoyed the halloween event. Doorknock will be taken offline in a moment, but we're going to keep the ooc names for as long as possible. Have a wonderful evening!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-11-09 01:06:16

So I have joined this game and it seems pretty cool. My name on their is tony. So I have a question, I have the soundpack, I coppied the cosmic rage folder into the vip mud folder, then I coppied the same folder into the sounds folder of my vip directory but I am noticeing no sounds are playing any help would bbe great thanks.

Audio game king

2016-11-09 13:50:37

Hello there!
Its been a while cince I last connected. I'm curious about some features like the house building thing.. How does it work?

2016-11-09 16:24:03 (edited by wp85 2016-11-09 18:48:33)

Just some aditional notes I forgot to add in my previus post, I am not using vip mud 2, and I created my char before getting the soundpack, just trying to give as much information as I can.And actually I just got the soundpack to work, but now when I am at the spot where I hit the number 1 to connect, now I am getting an error that says bad file or command

Audio game king

2016-11-12 04:49:16

hello folks!
I'm sorry for the long time between update, but I could not log in for a while.
First off soundpack wise.
If you are using vip 2, try putting the sounds into documents/vipmud/sounds/cosmic rage. and the scripts in documents/vipmud/cosmic rage

Now for updates.
First @dark, you wil like this one:
I have added NPC mobs for both hand mining and hunting, they both give quests for those activities.
I'm hoping to add some more at some point, too.

In terms of tutorials, I've just added a new planet, called the galactic academy, this contains several different lessons on the game.

And now for some announcement and changes:

Nate: hello folks! I've just added a small little feature to our socials thing. Ever wanted to nod at someone out of character, but not wanted the hole moo to hear it? well now you can! by typing social, then a star then their name, like nod *sierra it is possible to nod from a far to someone. Note that that kind of socialing is ooc. Enjoy!
Nate: hello players! I'm done messing around with blueprints. There are gonna be some tracebacks popping up here and there I have no doubt, so please report those, but otherwise here are the changes: 1. Each info computer now has all blueprints ready inside, you must find copies. The copies are the things that decay. this changes how blueprint lookup and how info 4 looks, but I really hope you enjoy it. 2. Its less database consuming. 3. Get back to blueprints you lot! and enjoy! smile
Nate: good evening players! And now, the moment you have all been waiting for... I bring you, with pride... Automated mining drones! how do they work? You upgrade your ship with your drone and take them out to a field, either asteroid or planetoid. You deploy your drones onto said asteroids or planetoids, then go off to harvest, drink tea, or do what ever it is you wish, really. When they are done, the drones will send you a notice, both in game and out, to let you know to come and pick them up! Each drone holds 3k of minerals before it is full up. Once full, you take them to a tank and unload them into it. Watch out! Drones can get damaged and need to be repaired with patches, which are only something that can be made with blueprints! I really hope you enjoy them, as they are seriously cute. There is obviously a help file on these, under shelp. Enjoy!

I have also added a lot of things where the moo will send you a dm, or send you a notice via your phone for certain things such as skill timer resets!

Changes:
added factory ops rooms. These allow the factory to scan, and communicate with, other factories and or starships that are in range. Nate
you can now scan for starships in weapon rooms, and communication stations Nate
ripped out the old exit airlock message onto a station, and replaced it with something a lot better Nate
when the fdefensive armour and shields are down, there is a random chance the hull of the ship can be breeched. You can use a breech repair drone to repair it Nate
sunglasses can now be worn on eyes, rather than head Nate
reformed the mrumph social  Nate
you can now type rc, rather than recharge-cannon Nate
added the ow ooc social  Nate
you can see from other rooms when volcanoes erupt now, and can not launch or land while said volcano is doing said eruptions Nate
the moo will now automatically tweet when we beat our peak amount of players on at any one time. Lets test it! Nate

Finally, we have twoo amazing events this weekend:

Event name: the return of mercury
Description:
When kayla maryanne announces over general she needs a troop of people to help her haul in the planet mercury, all hell breaks loose.
Vacus warriors storm sector 1 and wave upon wave of enemy ship attempt to block their progress.
Will the fivestar and her taskforce manage to haul mercury back into its orbit? or will the vacus claim it for themselves.
It's all to play for in, the return of mercury!
Saturday, at 7 gmt

Event name: give me all your trash!
Description:
It has been rather quiet, in terms of shalka attacks on the dragons recently and now the race is getting worried.
Constant Shalka attacks are one of those things you know are going to happen, like the dog barking when someone knocks on the door.
What happens, however, when instead of an attack on navu, the shalka turn on their own brothers, launching wave upon wave of assault at the ryuchi?
is it a distraction tactic? or are they really just looking for vengence!
Sunday, 7 GMT

Hope this convinces you to play!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-11-12 07:32:05

Ok first of alll I got the soundpack working. Second, and I can't say this enough to the whole cosmic rage team, you guys have done a wonderful and, I mean a wonderful job with the game, I am at level 11 with trash collecting, The soundpack makes it all that much more enjoyable, This mud is so interesting, and has so many things to do, that I see myself playing for a vary long time. Keep up the good work.! I really mean that! I do have a few questions, first do I need to have a pilots licence to participate in missions, even if I am not the one flying? Second at what level can I get a boat? The hosts have been really good, even when I have asked a question  on newbie channel, even if I thought it was a stupid one, they were always their to answer it.  By the way my characters name on their is tony if anyone wants to look me up.

Audio game king

2016-11-12 13:11:13

Hi there.
Ok in terms of missions, you'll want to train the starship weapons skill.
That being said, anyone can use the basic lasers.

Boats are level 15.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-11-21 15:51:25

hello folks!
I've no announcements for you or changes to display, simply because I'm actually not logged in at the moment.
What I would like to say though, is thank you.
Thank you to everyone.
Every single person who tried, has tried, is trying, or ever will try, cosmic rage.
Our playerbase grows by the day and we've been smashing our peak amount of players online constantly recently.
I can not express my gratitude for this and simply hope it will continue.
Thanks!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-11-21 18:18:52

Your welcome. Like I said I am really enjoying the game, and quite honestly I don't have any complaints. I actually reset my char, and used my real name, I don't know it just felt weird, having a char with a different name.

Audio game king

2016-11-28 15:17:41

If you should fall in love with a game, you should fall for Cosmic rage. The hosts are great, and they do theyr best when it comes to fix bugs, etc. I love all they do, So thanks Nate, and everyone.

"Heroes aren’t always the ones who win. They’re the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don’t give up. That’s what makes them heroes."

2016-12-03 14:37:42

i don't know why,the ship price has up,like a dock ship,price is 200000000,now,the price is 1600000000000

2016-12-04 06:19:59

So I'm coming back after a while, and I'm not sure what to do. I just saw this "senaptic signal" system and was like WTF? I realize that it is the account system, but what if I already had a character? Do I create a new account? How would I put my old character on it?