2016-09-29 15:10:47

Even though i very much like the idea, i'm afraid that 1 it would be rather hard to implement, and 2 that it would or could be the prefered quests for cheaters to abuse. But a time based quest, like go and find this before it's burned up, or something in that style would certainly be a challenge.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-09-29 18:29:11

I think this is harder because the timer need to be for each player. Not for all of them.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-09-30 09:02:00

Hello everyone!
since I am not following the topic for a long time.
even I am not playing the game for a long time.
But I suggest you to report Ronald's post instead of creating drama.
at kianoosh thumbs up for your post.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-09-30 13:59:38

Hay sam! Aren't you who disallowed admins to modify the shelters? Aren't you who toled this to Ronald too? Well done! One of your administraters did this and I saw this. He spawned lots of baires in a shelter that I was in, and I lost 7 of my dfc's. when players dead, Admins took there items and yeah. Do you still say your administration team is the best? I don't think so!
And another thing you disallowed Ronald to do  One of admins gaves some items to some players such as death, kick, and of corse broken_items. What do you have to say this time! Well done, this is how you are! Another thing to say is one of the admins because of his fightings with mahdi saadat I think, Dropped a bomb. Is this allowed too? They are allowed to drop disasters but not for their fightings! it, is, not, fare!

2016-09-30 15:24:05 (edited by Mayana 2016-09-30 15:24:42)

@criticview damn, didn't mean to type bears are a pain to kill! Of corse I don't mean that, bears are easy! I ment to type sharks, seems my brain wasn't quite working as it should smile
Agree on the bearskin sogestion, that would be awesome. Hard to make, sure, you'd need many bears, but it would be nice if we could.
Well, guess I should shut up about microwaves then, it's quite clear it's to long till I last used them smile

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-09-30 20:18:37

mohammadhosein wrote:

Hay sam! Aren't you who disallowed admins to modify the shelters? Aren't you who toled this to Ronald too? Well done! One of your administraters did this and I saw this. He spawned lots of baires in a shelter that I was in, and I lost 7 of my dfc's. when players dead, Admins took there items and yeah. Do you still say your administration team is the best? I don't think so!
And another thing you disallowed Ronald to do  One of admins gaves some items to some players such as death, kick, and of corse broken_items. What do you have to say this time! Well done, this is how you are! Another thing to say is one of the admins because of his fightings with mahdi saadat I think, Dropped a bomb. Is this allowed too? They are allowed to drop disasters but not for their fightings! it, is, not, fare!

First, modifying shelters is allowed, but only if the shelter is for an admin.
Second, You were spamming for animols or however you did spell it. So well, better than a ban, you died. It is a lot better than getting banned, right?
Third, you were spamming for air nescket, so they gave you what you've asked for.
Atleest you payed your spamming by dying and not getting banned, teaches you to do not spam again.
If you don't believe, I've something called chat history.log, something that never lies for me.
About that mahdy guy he was cheating by going offline during pk. He was suposed to stay locked in the game, but he somehow went offline right after when the grenade hit him. Right after he lost a DFC, and disasters weren't meant to be for him. Disasters are, like you can say, random.
Have fun!

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-09-30 20:23:50

Let me, as admin, add in a few things here.
1. Bombs are never aimed at spesific people. So whoever said that, well, now you know. Disasters go off map wide, not player specific.
2. Spamming for bears in a shelter? You can go ahead and listen to the first black screen recording, guess what happened? Exactly the same, and that wasn't even on request. So next time you ask stuff, be mindful of what you ask, it may not have the desired effects.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-09-30 20:37:35

Guise. I've read the mohammad hosein's post. I think he meant the bombis spawned where that player was.
But this one thing that I can't understand!
When someone's spamming, Admins usually warn him/kick him, if he do it more, he might get ban and so no. But I think he was right. This is not fare because I could not see that He receeved any warnings before he die. And again another thing! I was talking toRonald(I think last night). He said when he was an admin, he and one of other admins thatI don't want to bring his/her name here, Changed a shelter. Two of other admins kame where they was(Something like that), And they toled Ronald and that admin that You guise are not allowed to change the shelters.

---

2016-09-30 20:51:51 (edited by criticview 2016-09-30 20:53:22)

Bombs can basically spawn anywhere. From the battle marked forest, to the island mainland, to the mountain and even the city is never safe. It's bad luck that bombs go off where there's pk going on. And yes, we do warn people or kick them, whenever they are spamming the out of character chat. In the radio, ment for roal playing, that's a lot harder, though it can be resolved by the mute command or similar. True, you can't modify players shelters, and that's a good thing (from an every player equal) point of view. But, sometimes, just sometimes, if people are insisting so hard on getting bears in their shelters, an admin might comply. Is it fair that a person dies because of that, maybe not, but is it fair that admins have to tell the same person over and over that we can't do that, while said person still keeps asking? Why is it for some players, so difficult to take "no" for an answer.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-09-30 21:23:23

If bombs spawn, they spawn in the whol map, you get damaged, higher than the ground or not, under water or not, whatever you do, other than completely leaving the map won't work. Even going offline during a disaster doesn't work tongue
And as Akilor said, probably warnings won't work, ban won't work sometimes. But teaching the person a good lesson would work for sure. You asked for bears? Animols as he spells it? Ok, there ya go. You can not come and complain here. I will give you the chat log. Here
mohammadhosein2016 says jimi? 5:58:08 AM, 9/29/2016
Naday says ys 5:58:14 AM, 9/29/2016
JimmyDub ?! 5:58:15 AM, 9/29/2016
Naday says yes rofl 5:58:17 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says please bring here mor animols! 5:58:18 AM, 9/29/2016
JimmyDub says   5:58:22 AM, 9/29/2016
Naday says animolslslsls 5:58:23 AM, 9/29/2016
Amine says What are animols 5:58:29 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 want animols for kill 5:58:38 AM, 9/29/2016
Amine says Go to main land, you will find some there 5:58:48 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says no no! cum! 5:58:53 AM, 9/29/2016
hamada says 10 bears 5:58:56 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says naday you bring 6:00:51 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says bring naday 6:01:08 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says i want~! a'h, nee molss 6:01:23 AM, 9/29/2016
Amine says What the hell are animols? 6:01:34 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says a'h nee moelss 6:01:40 AM, 9/29/2016
Amine says Whatever are animols they won't be good. 6:01:45 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says bring animols! pleaseeeeee 6:04:20 AM, 9/29/2016
Naday says you're already here 6:04:34 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says cum! i want bear! 6:05:24 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 want! want want bear! 6:06:08 AM, 9/29/2016
JimmyDub says   6:06:43 AM, 9/29/2016
mohammadhosein2016 says bring animols 6:06:45 AM, 9/29/2016

So, I told him that wouldn't be good, but he kept spamming, as you guys see.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-09-30 21:30:38

Oh yeah, and the mute command doesn't work with the radio and the say command.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-09-30 22:12:20 (edited by kianoosh 2016-09-30 22:18:53)

Well I think admins even did not warned him. Actually he can't speak english because of that We gave him the text he posted here. For example when naday says you are here, He did not understand that she means he's here as an animal lololol. But he know what is warning and I think he did not receeved any warnings. Anyway. What about if I keepspammingabout I want 100 dfc! I want100 death free cards! I want 100 death free cards! Should admins give that amount of dfc to me? Of corse not!
But if he receeved warning, I will talk to himand will tell him that don't keep spamming again. Anyway I do this if he receeved any warnings or not! But yeah.
Second, I think spawning a disaster by an admin wich he's fighting with mahdi saadat or anyone else, Is somehow strange. I know they can be spawned anywhere. But yeah.
Guise I need to tell it onese again, Because I feel it's really in need to say now: Some of iranians players even don't understand What does that first message when you open the new update or open the game for the first time means. Because of that i am helping them. I know this is the rule/these are the rules and can not be changed. But if you see ever that they're spamming, Tell an admin to warn them. I guess they no what is the warning means(Somehow), But i'm going to tell them onese again.
Thanks for your understanding guise.

---

2016-09-30 22:20:50

Well I just toled them about warnings. Look how fast I am?
And mohammad hosein is in that group that I sent the informations and things about warnings, So I think I don't need to tell him onese again.I hope you completely understood the ebov post,
Enjoy the life!

---

2016-10-01 05:45:34

This is where I want to come in again, to say, when disaster goes on random without any admin control, there will be no impartiality. If you fight, and then a bom drop, or rockslide happens, no admin is ever involve, hence no one will think admin did that on purpose. If you die because of disasters, you die, not because admin spawn disaster to kill you. As it is at present, people will always blame admins and masters because they are the one and only rank that have the capability to command disasters.

As for suggestions, I think having certain random quest or mission is good to get people to better play together. Like someone suggested earlier, to help someone in trouble and gain reward. Or having you to go to a place and find a specific item to transport it to another place. But now I think that is not possible because too many items will lag the server.

2016-10-01 06:47:25

yup, fully agree with conundrum there.
I never heard in  other online game with something, ur, should be random but controled by an admins, that just wierd lol, even akillar  have a good reason for it

2016-10-01 11:34:57 (edited by Amine 2016-10-01 11:43:44)

Âs far as I see who wrote the post above has a great English. Unless if it wasn't him who was complaining that is it.
And since he knows what is warning etc he should know that. Sorry but bad English isn't a good excuse!
And well, reread akilor's post above, it says that admins can not warn people if they spam in the radio, cause radio is roll play. Meaning, if you spam somebody just with talking in real they don't have something called warnning. They have something called punch and kick.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-10-01 13:23:13

K, Kick them! And that was I wrote for him amine, If you've read the post You could get it completely.
When I'm posting something here, I don't want to be knoan as a lyer Or who always bring's stupid excuses to scape from something. And remember, Am not mohammad hosein. So don't talk with me somehow that i'm stupid or lyer or anything else please(It is a pritiated). I don't say he's stupid, But this is what he toled us about his die time.
And again, I wrote it for admins/masters because I want all of them(admins and players the both) have funs while playing instead of fighting. Sorry for the next harsh but:
If it's a rule it is somehow stupid because warning a spammer can solve the problem. At least a guy with bad english will see a difrent alert from an admin and if he even don't understand warnings, He might get that something's happening so he/she need to be more careful.
But if he/she get's kick, He/she can log in onese again can again start spamming and annoying players. If it continues, He/she might get ban. And banning is not a good idea.
End of harsh

---

2016-10-01 16:22:57 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-10-01 16:31:13)

oh , anyways you guys maybe need to know what roleplay is. since I'm a mud player. so I have some  expirians on it, even my rp isn't that good
on roleplay , you need to act as your char, no talking about real life stuff, I mean talking something like, I saw the football match near my house yesterday bla bla.  stw isn't a rp     enforce game though, so, yeah,  just read the rules for more information, if one of the player break that rp rules, they could got a small warned from the admin or something, ,, so what all I mean is, can't warned  the player because rp is not a good reason.
oh yeah, sorry for my english and my explaination, google if you need more about rp

2016-10-03 03:01:57

something that i thought of.
sam, please, please, please let players hold down space or right mouse btn in sted of spamming it over and over, that messes up keyboards pretty fast.
it would be nice if you can taim and train a wolf or something, but that is really really hard stuff, i mean creating animal code, then make  animal listen to an order or training, etc.
about bombs and stuff, they're fun in there way, like today admin spawned a bomb sounding like a rocket, it pauzed for a second then blew, no, don't take it away, please. it's cool. i don't think admins are out for killing players, if they were, we'd have bombs deeling over 1k damage all the time.
braking a boat.  that should have been added long time ago. your boat can brake on a rock, or a shark might damage it, etc.
ok, this might sound bad, but i'm putting it here anyway. please reduce the chants of you getting grass, wood, water, all of that junk when you open a gift sinse you have them limited.
add creating maps option, this will use up your paper. you can create a map of the place, well, let's put an example. i'm going to fishing village, and when i enter i make a map of it. the map will include the places i've been and how i've gotten to them, so i'd have to work to get a full map of the place.
add making paper, perhaps from the wolfs skin?
make shelters more secure. really guys, you work on shelter and when you place it down someone walks up to it and throws grenades till it's destroyed.
add a way to make a bed, when you sleep in it you will recover energy more faster.
make your char take a bight out of a thing that  he/she are eating. really guys, have you seen a  person eat a bear in one bight?
this idea is just for fun. add a way to build a sand castle or something, you'll need a sand and some water. castles won't do anything besides you building them and knocking them down. again, that idea is just for fun.
add a way to mine gold. currently, we can get coins by killing/questing/finding them on corpses, but that is just too random. you will need a pickax and a helmet just in case a rock will fall on top of you're head. you don't need a helm, but if you have it, the chants of you dying is lowered by a lot.
if you add mining gold, can you add gold minting? you can mint gold into coins.
add a multiple numbers in the machines, for example: say beer costs 20 coins, you put in 40 coins, and machine allows you to choose if you want 1 or 2 of the item.
won't it be fun to gamble? that's all i'm saying, you think up ideas of card games, etc. i don't know if card games will cause more lag, but slot machines shouldn't, right? again, all i'm saying.
that's it for now, post your thoughts. and sam, if you can, could you post a reason to why you won't add a certain idea or a thing? thanks.

2016-10-03 05:30:54

first thing is first. I don't know what story mahdi is telling, but he did not die from a bombing when he was doing a pk fight. it was a random bombing and he got unlucky when the bomb hit and took enough damage to kill him. it was watched by 3 admins, and i was one of them. he did not have his pk on, nor was he fighting anyone, he was just sitting in the village with a whole lot of other people.
second, reguarding spamming, everyone who is playing STW agreed to the rules. it doesn't matter what the reason, you agree to the rules to play. so that means it is your responsibility to have them translated or something similar so you know and understand them. there is no excuse for not knowing the rules. we do a heck of allot to make this multi language friendly, but there is only so much the admins and sam can do.

2016-10-04 04:01:06

kianoosh wrote:

K, Kick them! And that was I wrote for him amine, If you've read the post You could get it completely.
When I'm posting something here, I don't want to be knoan as a lyer Or who always bring's stupid excuses to scape from something. And remember, Am not mohammad hosein. So don't talk with me somehow that i'm stupid or lyer or anything else please(It is a pritiated). I don't say he's stupid, But this is what he toled us about his die time.
And again, I wrote it for admins/masters because I want all of them(admins and players the both) have funs while playing instead of fighting. Sorry for the next harsh but:
If it's a rule it is somehow stupid because warning a spammer can solve the problem. At least a guy with bad english will see a difrent alert from an admin and if he even don't understand warnings, He might get that something's happening so he/she need to be more careful.
But if he/she get's kick, He/she can log in onese again can again start spamming and annoying players. If it continues, He/she might get ban. And banning is not a good idea.
End of harsh

It does not matter. What you say, Amine and Hamada are admins now. Congrats to both of you, and do not forget your root.

2016-10-04 13:17:01

Hello guys!
Does anyone know why the players of Brazil no longer play the game?

2016-10-04 15:00:30

Meowwwww, rp rp... Agreed with Jason, stw isn't rp game, never was and isn't, maybe will be in the future in what I'm really not sure :xd So, if you all are so good at rp, make then, policy for in character and outof character stuff, like in a game I'm playing. I know there are some things for which player can really be banned instantly, but spamming requires warnings, especially when a person isn't so good at english. And plus, if you admins will do that, for you there will be already an excuse if someone is going to complain here, that officialy, you gave a warning or several warnings, but it's just a suggestion, you may forget it quicly smile  And btw, jail sucks, really big_smile Not cause I can't do things there, it's cause of desine. Hope it will be improved. Also, not sure why brazilian players aren't playing, but it's sad, I like those guys and have some friends from there. With most of them I was talking only in stw sad So even didn't get their contacts sad
Oh, and if cheaters will get in this jail, I bet a half of them will stop playing the game.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-04 15:02:32

Btw, it's not so good when admins are hiddenly insulting persons whose english is bad.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-10-04 15:17:58

Luciana wrote:

Btw, it's not so good when admins are hiddenly insulting persons whose english is bad.

Got to agree on this. Since you brought out this issue, I want to tell that I had seen this myself once when admin [not mentioning name] use a char to hiddently insult players in one of the OOC channels. I could have post the chatlog, but I think I should let it go this time.
Let us hope our 2 new admins know how to behave well now that they are made admin.