2016-09-24 11:09:36

I am Kerry's grandmother. Sadly he died last Thursday after a short illness. He talked such a lot about his work at Prometheus where he liked to help blind people - he wasn't blind himself - he just liked helping people. His emails address was [email protected]
I do not know the name he used to be part of Prometheus but I just felt that there may be people on it that would like to know.
His funeral is next Wednesday at Christ Church Grammar School Chapel.
He lived with me at 8/118 Royal Street East Perth Western Australia.
Thank you
Hazel Day
[email protected]

2016-09-24 11:42:13

Hi!
SOrry for saying such things, but is this not a spambot?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-09-24 13:52:07

hello
i'm wandered, what part of this topic is related to developers room?
it seems like a spam

2016-09-24 14:22:27

I am so very sorry for your loss, and I appreciate the efforts that Kerry made on behalf of blind gamers.

2016-09-24 15:04:32

Hi,
This doesn't look like spam because it mensions Prometheus, a game played by many blind people. However, it shouldn't be in developers room. A reasonable mistake to make though for someone who doesn't know how the forum works.

2016-09-24 15:36:33

So someone comes in, gives you news about someone dying, and you go call them spamer? Well done. Really well done.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-09-24 22:30:27

I said that I am sorry for that if I am mistaken.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-09-26 00:37:00

Wow. Youhave no respect. Pay attention to what is being spoken. I don't think spam bots are capable of saying things on the relms of death. Please, have some damn respect for people.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2016-09-26 01:27:33

@2 Why would you say such a thing. That was cold and heartless you know.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-09-26 14:17:58

@Hazelday On behalf of the audiogames forum moderator team I'd like to say I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Prometheus is a popular game here in the community and I'm glad that Kerry spoke about his work. This is definitely a sad day.

2016-09-26 21:20:31

Hi.
While I agree with the general concensis on here, I also agree with the posts about spammers.
There have been an enormous amount of attacks on the forum spam wise not just this forum but over the net, new types of fishing email come out daily, the latest securityish attack  was a youtube video instructing people how to drill their iphone7s for a phone jack with the resultant distruction.
My point, this could vary well be spam.
Its hard to know what is lagit and what is spam these days.
Usually spammers don't reply back if they are spammers its a poor check but one of the only ones we have.
Spammers can not write structured posts like this yet but they can string convincingly so maybe thats the next thing coming.
Its certainly a big loss to have devs die like this, we had jim k, tward, now this <sigh>
And at least in the last 2 none of them were that old, middle aged but not old.

2016-09-28 12:47:54

Hi.
Even though I didn't know him because I wasnt a ver'y active player back at prometheus, I am really sorry for your loss.
It's ver'y sad if someone close to you dies, but even more disturbing is that random people come up and accuse the user of spam.
Yeah nuno, this is directed at you, Don't you have any fucking respect you little, ah, what ever, I am done with you.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-09-29 16:07:52

To be quite honestly, @simba and others, I don't see where in the world was nuno disrespectful. He even clarified saying I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Isn't that enough?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-09-29 19:43:38

The hel, a simple sorry for an acusation like this?
And yeah, surely that's enough...  not.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-09-30 19:24:59

Was that the same Kerry who plays redspot?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-10-03 18:30:11

No, it isn't I don't think.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com