2016-09-25 17:08:49

hello.
does any know of a free dj software for the blind to use on a computer?
please let mr know thanx

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2016-09-25 17:42:16

Hi ashleygrobler04
and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid that since this is audiogames.net we're primarily about games, thus topics not about games need to be posted in the offtopic room.
I'll move this one though, and since we have various musicians here it's likely someone can help with what your looking for.

Hope you have fun on the site, and any questions please feel free to ask.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-26 03:29:24

Hi, station playlist studio is a very good software for The Blind to use for DJ. There is a 23 day demo, which would give you a good look at how it works. Then, you can pay for it either in full price, or they do have a monthly option. It's quite cheap by month.   There is an nvda Add-on that works very well with it. I do also believe there are Jaws script for it as well.

2016-09-29 20:21:59

This is nice to know actually.    I've been wanting to get back into doing DJ stuff as well, and hopefully it'll do what I need it to.   Of course with a desktop setup, you can always output your screen reader to the default sound card, and use a different one for te output of the software for situations where you don't need the whole world hearing what you're doing with the screen reader.   I may even check this out.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2016-09-30 16:47:57

yes but station playlist is not free

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2016-10-04 22:19:16

Unfortunately, there is no free dj software that is accessible. In fact, most dj setups require you to pay regardless of accessibility. Your best bet for djing is probably DJay Pro for the Mac or iPad Pro. Other than that, you can broadcast to the internet using any number of plugins and setups and if you don't care about mixing, you can probably do this for free minus any hosting costs.

Hope this helps.