2016-09-24 15:56:03 (edited by grryfindore 2016-09-24 15:57:08)

Ahoy all

I won't repeat what others have said, and indeed a few of them have said it far better than I ever could so I will leave it at that, however

While boycotting a business because its employees are racists is a valid way to protest,

I said users, not employees.
2 very different,and entirely different group of people.
I know, its amusing, I find it so,myself.
big_smile

come again? wrote:

Who are you calling anal retentive?

I was actually talking about the game developers that I have come across, and other reasonable people not being  anal retentive, but if you think the shoe fits...
smile
and

dig on wrote:

I'll
bury you!

Go ahead

I had actually decided I'll ignore the guy and carry on replying just! to the things that interest me or what others say but...

And burak, not the type of thing exactly others are getting at.

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2016-09-25 03:46:21

I was going to just ignore this thread as criminals practicing their craft, but when I read a post from Andy93 about how he was a man of God and decided to abandon game writing to do the Lord's work, I had to ask.

Isn't one of the commandments, Thou shalt not steal? I wonder what your God thinks of you participating in software piracy which is stealing? I think you'll find the pearly gates closed and locked when you arrive. AS I said before, hypocrits!

Nocturnus, didn't I see you call yourself a Christian in another thread? Since when did Christians consider stealing not a sin, or did you decide to ignore the commandment, Thou shalt not steal?

In answer to your question about abandonware sites, while some of what they offer may be of questionable legality, most of what they offer are from companies that have long ago gone out of business. Nuance is still in business and while they are no longer maintaining Eloquence in favor of their Vocalizer Expressive voices, they still actively market it through companies like Code Factory, and license it to other companies like Freedom Scientific, so it is by no means abandonware.

2016-09-25 05:04:46 (edited by Andy93 2016-09-25 05:08:47)

Figmant, its clear to me that you are nothing but a person whose looking to start flames all the time. And, guess what? I ain't gonna follow your thing. As a christian, and a very  jealous one, I'm always willing to answer in a situation like this; But I know what ya want, and sorry dude but I'm not gonna take part in a discussion about this, cuzz as I said before all you do is trying to provoke others, oh yes and call hipocrits to those who do not think like you.
Game over!
Edit: something I forgot to say. Its tremendous how some people look to acuse others, like Figmant's doing with me and Nocturnus. The fact that you disagree with us, sir, does not necesarily means that we are acting wrong, in fact my conscienceness is clean in this matter

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-09-25 15:42:38

I don't give a rats ass how you think. You are all hypocrits because you want to be included in the same society sighted people are but you don't want to be bound by that societies laws.

And I'm not trying to start a flame war, I'm just Calling what you are doing what it is, software piracy. The only ones that think I'm trying to start a flame war are the one who don't like hearing the truth.

That is all.

Now, I'm going back to ignoring this den of thieves.

2016-09-25 18:38:23

Awesome. I wish there was a addon for Eloquence 6, the latest that we have for sapi4.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me