2016-09-20 04:26:54

Hello everyone,
I just started my attempt at an RPGLit novel. The concepts are similar to plots such as Sword Art Online and the Play to Live series. However, this is SciFi.
I will also be posting creative short stories, thanks to a creative writing class I enrolled in this semester. I invite you to check out my stories.
http://www.storiesonline.net/a/Orinks

I hope you enjoy!

2016-09-21 22:44:50

I just read the first chapter of Galbadia Prime Online. I absolutely love it! Keep up the good work!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-09-22 15:15:11

Hello.

I love both of these stories. I can't wait to read more of these thrilling adventures!

I have a question. Will dark America be updated? If so, I can't wait.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-09-22 19:59:17 (edited by Orin 2016-09-22 20:04:04)

Chapters 2 and 3 of Galbadia prime Online are up. Chapter 4 is scheduled to go up tomorrow. You will need an SOL account to read them, and any other story past chapter 1.
I am thinking of creating a Galbadia Prime Online universe. Those who have read chapter 3 of Galbadia Prime Online will know what kind of VR game I am creating here. A universe will allow you to create stories within the universe, for example, you could write a story about your characters journey in the game, just as I'm doing with Julian.
I'd give details for authors here, but feel free to either contact me via the site feedback form if you have an account, or PM me here perhaps. Maybe I will make a thread to discuss topics of a spoilery nature.
If I were to create a Galbadia Prime Online universe, and if I created a primer on what the rules were, is there any interest here? Calling all writers and authors.
@Brad: Unfortunately, I lost the chapters I had written for Dark America, even chapter 1. I no longer have a local copy. If I update I will be revising Chapter 1 somewhat, remove that whole Cai Mai thing because it doesn't make much sense. I need help with that one honestly, too much writers block.
Enjoy the story!

2016-09-22 22:36:26

I'd be rather interested in a Galbadia Prime Online universe. Perhaps I will write something when I come up with an idea.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-09-23 05:47:39

Nice. Stil trying to iron out how I want to do that.

2016-09-24 03:30:25

Hi Brad and everybody else who wanted Dark america to continue,
Your wish is reality. I am replacing the current chapter 1 with a revised one and have already began work on chapter 2.
In other news, chapters 4 and 5 of Galbadia Prime Online have been posted for your enjoyment.