2016-07-15 21:02:58

Wowowowowow, nice work. Keep it up my maaaaaan!

73 Wj3u

2016-07-16 02:57:05

Hey folks! Man, you totally rock!
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-07-16 06:45:34

Hey Thanks for the kinds words guys smile.

I have updated the first post with some information.
I will now post audio updates recorded updates.
Which you can listen on my website.

Greetings XSense.

Put your coding where your mouth is.

2016-07-21 20:19:16

Hello Everyone,
So i have updated my blog with a new audio update:

http://blog.xsense.org/

Regards,
XSense.

2016-08-20 20:56:09 (edited by Xsense 2016-08-20 21:00:12)

New update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wZXG5MobcAUdioupdate above.
For more info www.XSense.org

Greetings.

2016-08-20 21:13:03

Hello,
Moving away from xna was a good idea, because xna runtime doesn't come with Windows and needs to be installed separately, which may be frustrating for novice users. So I support that.
I haven't posted any comments before on this topic, but I'm watching improvements on the engine and I support your work XSence. Sighted developers have numerous game engins available which can speed up game development dramatically, and thus blind developers shouldn't be left behind. Honestly, I have no experience with CSharp language, because I'm coding in Python for years, but I'm familiar somewhat with C-style languages (especially thanks to bgt) so I hope that moving to C# one day shouldn't be a big challenge for me.
Anyway, will this game compile in VS2015? I've read that VS2013 is required but having two versions of Visual Studio on the same computer isn't an easy work to do, and I currently have 2015 installed.

2016-08-21 04:28:55

Hello,
Good to hear that you are following the progress.
As for visual studio 2015 it should compile just fine.
you would probably on opening get an upgrade message, which should be no hassle.

c# is not really to hardd if you have another programming language under your belt.

The coding format is pretty clear and you will catch up in no time.

When needed i will be around to guide you and others as well smile.

Regards,
XSense

2016-09-23 06:25:50

A little audio demo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ITSJN … e=youtu.be

2016-09-23 19:08:36

Hi XSense,
Some questions.
Do you have plans to add support for popular screen readers in Audio Sphere? Current screen readers that can communicate with other apps via control API are comertial such as JAWS, Window-Eyes and Super Nova, as well as freeware NVDA and System Access. The main reason why I'm asking this is because in some cases people prefere using screen readers over SAPI for playing games, because then people can control screen reader speech independently as well as interrupt speech with control key, and performance is usually better. If you need any assistance, let me know. As far as I know, JAWS and Window-Eyes are not quite friendly with games, but NVDA and System Access can cooperate with games with no problems at all.

2016-09-23 19:36:56

Hello,
There is no need for screenreaders.
As the game itself will be fully voiced.
As you could hear in game when for example using the compas it will tell you whatever its rotation angle is.

Each item, trigger etc will be voiced as well.

As for the audio game engine, its a native windows application which any screenreader can read the input boxes.

Regards,
XSense