2016-08-26 03:40:02

that works too, lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-08-26 04:18:27

I ended up answering my own question. The search feature didn't help me out, but by digging through the last 5-6 pages of the thread, I found it.

I have another question (yup, aren't I full of 'em?).

So, I just finished up the sequel thing, but I got what they're calling the "bad ending". I got all the elements and stuff, and did exactly what the game told me to do. Am I missing something really obvious that would've given me a better ending?

Also, an observation:
For grinding Last Hope levels, the sequel is better than anything else. It looks like you get 10x experience, and that's just too damn good to pass up.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-08-26 04:45:11

nah, you didn't miss anything, just... play again and good things will happen
no pun intended
if you want experience though desperate mode is actually better in terms of the main story, 15X, 30 if you get the double experience bonus from the shop

2016-08-30 14:10:24

I have been looking, and looking, and still haven't found the door of rock. I think I can see a box that I can't get to on the east side of the third floor, but their is no way of getting to it. Their are 3 doors on the bottom of the room that you can get to by going through the warps, no rock door. I've also searched the first and second floors, nothing. Their are some things that teleport you around the place, I can't access some of them. And I have been going around in circles or something because I always end up back in the room with the save point. Do I need to cut through the wall or something? Because that's what I am thinking of doing. Their are also some switches, can't get to them. And yes I've searched this forum, and only found the post that said it was in the east side of the third floor. I've been through that room menny times, and have not, found it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-08-30 16:36:52

in the room with the teleporters go through the east exit
go through the middle opening to the north
follow that part of the room north, east and south
there you go
or at least, that's what I remember that door being

2016-08-30 21:54:23

A bit more clarification. DD is right, but that room with the openings to the north is complicated.

When you take the teleporter and then go east through to the next room, you're in a room with three little hallways which head north. They're pretty close together, so it's easy to miss one. One is right smack above you when you enter the room. One you can find if you move about five or six steps right (this is the one you want). One is about six steps further still to the right.
So go through the door, go about six steps to the right, then straight up, then right, then down. You will go through another hallway and ejnter a new room. In this new room, you're locked into a very narrow corridor heading south. The rock door is at the end of this passage. You literally cannot miss it from here.

Hope this helps. That three-corrridor room is a right pain in the tail, since it feels like it wraps around itself.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-08-30 23:01:35 (edited by Shadowcat 2016-08-30 23:08:42)

it does, I believe that room has 6 different ways in, and that's just from the north... plus another 6 from the south side
according to field viewer, anyways

2016-08-31 00:05:15

Sorry about asking more questions, but I have the key of light now. I got the key of darkness, but not from the light door. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Because I really want to be out of the temple basement and defeat whatever boss their is, if their is one. Actually, hopefully I'll be able to do it, I only have 15 percent hp because of those bears and they never seem to drop any recovery items, so maybe I'll finally get all those keys, and die at the boss, as long as it doesn't hit as hard as the bears. If this is only the bears, I can't imagine the final boss because if I remember correctly, someone said you have to fight it 3 times!

2016-08-31 20:37:56

go through the tree door, explore in there and you'll find the light door
so I was bored today and saw the option in the save menu to lower difficulty
then I got to wondering, what would happen if I took my current character with it's roid stats, and fought rudolf with it?
below are the results, note that I basically just started recording, I had no idea what was gonna happen but thought it'd be something like this, and my theory of rudolf's final form was proven
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 … attack.mp3

2016-09-05 04:41:23

I somehow haven't properly played this in years, so this playthrough feels like my first.  I cannot express enough how wonderful it is playing these games using JGT.  I can see myself idling a fair bit to listen to the music.  I was having a hard time deciding what japanese rpg to play, as I've got a lot of the text based ones downloaded.  However chose this one, so I will get reading in here as to minimise repeat questions. 
I'm super excited for this, especially with all the replayability and content I've heard mentioned.  I just wish I could have the soundtrack... big_smile

2016-09-05 08:58:54

I want the soundtrak sad

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2016-09-06 02:43:34

You aren't going to find it. It's not for sale anywhere, so unless someone has illegally ripped it, as there are copyright and purchased tracks the game used, it likely won't be anywhere.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-09-06 09:14:55

Yep, if you need a soundtrack, you can listen to the individual tracks after you beat the game, by going to the extra option in the game's main menu. After that, there's one book that you can open to view the tracks.

2016-09-06 12:35:40

That's  brilliant!   I knew there was extra stuff, but I didn't know what any of it was ,  so thanks for telling me as I love the music so far

2016-09-09 17:21:16

hello guys
i am at the dragon shrine, but there is 2 statues for dragons, when i am moving them they are not doing anything and the door won't open, what can i do?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-09-09 19:53:08

There are actually 3 statues. You have to move all of them south, then the door will open. To fight the boss, all you need to do is use your main character to attack the boss from as far away as possible and use Lillia to jump over his fire attacks. Also, I am still just annoyed by the difficulty of the temple basement. I should have set marks or something on the doors. The only thing I need to know now, is which floor is the tree door on? I don't mean where is it, I just need to know which floor it's on. I think I've pressed the dark switch before, now I just need to find the light switch which is probably in the light door. And then, there's that last place then I have to probably fight the final boss 3 times.

2016-09-10 03:21:35

on the third floor, you will find the tree door
lame rhyme, I know

2016-09-12 14:46:52

I, did it! I beat the game! However, I think my game is bugged or something. Almost all the attacks of the boss did like 1 percent damage, accept when he charged up and started continuously attacking. That took off 50 percent. I think the temple basement was harder than the final place. I just buzzed through that, killing things, picking up items, and finally defeating the boss at the end. The first 3 forms of the boss were nothing, I just backed away and banged on it until it was dead. And even the final form, I think the hardest part was waiting for him to put his sword away so I could hit him. And a tip for all of you, use the main character and stay close to him if this is your first time. I think the main character can just take the damage like nothing. Of course my person moved kind of slow because of the computer, but that was just because of the amount of items and sounds. I'm gunna try it on hard now! I'll post my stats when I get computer access at the end of the day, I'm currently in a free period in school.

2016-09-19 19:05:50

Hello!
I wanted some help: i'm in the 3rd floor of the temple basement.
I've opened all the doors eccept the light, the darkness and a very big door.
Also there are 2 treasure boxes that i can't reach.
Thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2016-09-20 00:07:27

there is something on the northern side of the room on the third floor you might find intresting...

2016-09-20 00:29:10

Hello.
I don't found anything new, and i'm screwed.
Maybe i'll give me savefile and someone help.
I'm in this for months.
here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/clzpaysgrh1tlzd/sr.save?dl=0
Thanks.

2016-09-20 02:18:03

oy your not screwed, you got the key of light? if so southern wall in the room  on the third floor is the answer, if not, northern one will help, if you got the key of rock, maybe try going through rock door? also using field viewer will help you. your almost out of the dungeon, and the things will get easier when you will get out if that makes you feel any better. don't give up, i found the exits, though i agree it's hard.

2016-09-22 00:59:02

Hello!
I'm in the temple's final boss.
How to destroe that orb?
I hit, hit, and it don't crack.
Thanks.

2016-09-22 01:10:15

field viewer might help...

2016-10-11 04:45:14

Okay, I seriously need help, and hope the devs fix this. I'm at the lake, can't spell it, the lake city. Fermont I think it is. I'm just before the north windy forest, but I don't have the swimming guy yet, and I'm literally stuck in this area. There seems to be no way of getting out. Any way I can fix this without playing through all the way up to here?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me