2016-09-19 19:04:22

I'm not sure on that number either kelwl
I'm still waiting to get enough bronze wyverns for a gold dragon, though my fifth tower should come soon. However note that the cult you need 380 k mana and you need to upgrade your mana storage capacity as well as the speed, so I've been hitting those buttons along with the other upgrade buttons.
I hope the cult isn't just a way of ending the game for everything to happen again since that would be dreadful, and if so I'll be giving a zero star review on the ap store, though as it is I can't say I'm too impressed albeit I think I might as well see the dam thing through to the end since it's not exactly mind taxing to go hitting those rotten upgrade buttons :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-20 00:45:18

Spoiler alert!
Dark, be warned, that is exactly what happens.
You sacrifice all your dragons, and start again at zero. But with each go-round, you get ritual cards, which increase your production.
I'm just hanging on now, because I'm determined to see what happens at the end of all this. LOL.

2016-09-20 00:57:52

when u sacrifice, aren't u only supposed to lose all your dragons only? do your eggs and wizard towers and upgrades get destroyed as well and u will need to start all gold, eggs, towers and upgrades production all over again? as far as i read from the cult menu, u will only lose all dragon broods?

2016-09-20 00:58:54

and what does the number of inactive cult mean? does it affect the number of ritual cards u get or something?

2016-09-20 09:49:42

Logically you'd have to lose your wizard towers and mana production so that you couldn't just repeat the cult over and over.
However I really don't know if I can be bothered to do all that multiple times over since I don't really imagine there is much difference second or third time around.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-20 12:02:50

maybe someone can write to the developer of this game and ask them if there is a real or ultimate ending to this game?

2016-09-21 10:07:40

Well I got my first ritual card the other night and yes I lost all the upgrades and just got a boost to dragon production. The right up on the ritual card did say "one of the most powerful ritual cards get them all" indicating that there is a finite number of cards to get, however since you could potentially be collecting cards until kingdom come, I don't think I'll bother with the rest of the game.

2016-09-21 12:27:07

I think there must be only four or five ritual cards you can get, because all the resources you have are fire, dragons, eggs, gold, and mana.

2016-09-24 04:29:09

Hello, what do these buttons mean, they are on all of the screens I think: 1 button, MED button, MAX button

2016-09-24 08:13:24

It involves making resources.
Let's say eggs, for example, and let's say you have enough resources to make a thousand egg farms.
One would mean you would create one egg farm from the resources you have on hand.
"Med" would mean you created something like five hundred egg farms.
"Max" would create a thousand.
So those buttons just allow you to create different amounts of a resource from your stockpile of other resources.

2016-09-24 17:37:20

though practically I never found a use for them, being as resources are pretty much replaceable and the numbers get so ridiculous I got to the point where I couldn't calculate much less care about them, I just hit upgrade whenever I could.

The game is still on my phone, but I've not touched it in days and will likely delete it once I've written a db entry.

2016-09-24 19:05:26

has anyone gotten all the ritual cards yet? I have gotten 2, one is for boosting eggs production, and the other is 1 that has a multiplier that helps me create dragons faster. has anyone gotten more card? will the game end after u attain all possible ritual cards?

2016-09-25 04:12:34

I have the dragon ritual card, the egg ritual, and a spell power ritual card.
I'm still going, because I want to see it through to the end, whatever and whenever that may be. *smiles*
I think I'm fairly close to getting the fourth ritual card, so I'll let you know if I find anything new.

2016-09-25 04:47:14

ok. I am about to get my third ritual card, but I am thinking to grind my inactive cult up a little more, so that I will have more active cult to upgrade my other ritual spells when I start my next round. I think probably the maximum cards u can get is 4 or 5, hope to hear more from u soon.

2016-09-29 07:54:01

The game is $1.99 for those who are interested.

2016-10-01 08:23:24

I have collected five ritual cards so far, and it looks like there will be at least one more.
These are the rituals I know; fire, egg, spells, time travel, and cult
I have created a few obsidian dragons, but it looks like there are even more types than that, so . . . still going.
I'll say this for the game.
It may not have a lot of depth, but for $1.99, it has given me many hours of gameplay.

2016-10-01 11:43:51

I probably ought to make a db entry for the game since it is very accessible once you know what is what on the various production screens.

2016-10-01 20:49:50

I have 5 too, but our difference is that u have the time travel card, I have the gold card. keep us all updated on whether are the any more cards or if the game can be completed after getting all cards and maybe there is a max number of types of dragons as well probably.

2016-10-02 13:26:19

hello to any new readers to this post.

Upon discovering this thread yesterday the concept of this game really caught my attention, I love resource management games,   so despite some of the discouraging posts I thought what the hell its only 1 50 to buy.

Firstly Dark's description of the repetitive use of the upgrade button is no exaggeration,  with in 10 minutes I was wishing I bought a bag of chips with the money, within 20 minutes the app was deleted.

Boring would be to kind a description to describe this game, I really mean that, and for those guys who spent hours playing itI commend your resolve in resisting the urge to not hanging yourself from the nearest tree.

Anyone who has the capacity to think please avoid this app, buy a lottery ticket instead.

2016-12-26 19:55:04

hello, sorry for reviving an old topic but hey. i bought this game, and its Quite good time-passing. occassionally hitt he upgrade and stuff. do anyone progressed in it? does it have an actual ending? i read something about five cards, are there more?

f.a.t.h.e.r

2016-12-26 21:30:26

There are 9 cards in total

2016-12-27 08:52:59

The only issue with this game is there is an overflow bug that still hasn't been addressed. The developers are aware of it, but for what ever reason have not fixed it.

The bug will eventually cause the production of Fire, Eggs and Gold to stop working. It seems to happen when you hit a certain amount of resources, and no matter what you do, the game will always bug at this point. Even if you use sacrifice the game will eventually bug once your production reaches a certain level again. You will know the bug has occurred when either your production or quantity of a resource gets stuck at 0.0.

2016-12-27 11:11:51

umm, so. what is after the nine cards? you just.. produce and nothing else? and about the bug. what to do when it occurs?

f.a.t.h.e.r

2016-12-27 12:39:29 (edited by bashue 2016-12-27 12:41:20)

Greetings all.

I;m going to experiment with the bug. I'm on my 12th play through and I'm going to temporarily max out fire, eggs and gold and only then upgrade. Firstly, I'll max out my gold until it reaches 0 and upgrade my egg farm. Secondly, I'll max out my fire and then max out my digging. Thirdly, I'll max out my eggs and max out my recruitment of miners. Fourthly, I'll max out my fire and build as many egg farms as possible and finally I'll max out my dragons 1 by 1 and only then upgrade and get the next dragon in line. I don't know if it'll help or not but I'm hoping it will because I cannot produce even a single luminous dragon. Also, there is nothing else after the 9 cards; just upgrade the ritual cards and produce more dragons.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-01-07 05:56:34

Hi all, I'm clicking on create your first fire drake and it's not doing anything. I see fire 35 and 3 eggs but I'm not sure what to do here.

Please help me