2016-09-08 20:12:09

kianoosh, please post changelog, i really want to read it.

2016-09-08 20:20:08

you can't , error 404.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-09-08 20:27:02

fortunatly I can!

73 Wj3u

2016-09-08 22:31:40 (edited by kianoosh 2016-09-08 22:36:46)

Ah man, but Link works very well!
And here is the changelog:
lucky cop v1.4
add's saving. Note: it stil can't save the person you've killed.
add's persons.
did some changes on grapling hook.
add's ambiences.
add's zones.
nec breaking may not work at the moment.
add's a version checker.
some bug fixes.
some extream bugs is stil exist. The next update will cuvver some of them Hopefully.
add's cartrages, Very buggy.
add's throwing knives.
persons will not hit you if you walk slowly and while your sitting.
you no longer need to hold down right alt to walk slowly. If you press it you can walk slowly. If you ever want to walk normally again, press the left shift key.
note: this version is buggy. Very, very, very buggy. Because of my experienceless in bgt, I could not fix all of the bugs. So i'm sorry for that. Guise you know all I will not stop this project till it's complete.
each person may have his/her own weapon.
removed the last enemy and human.
N and V performs kick and punch.
grapling hook no longer can go very far under erth.
you no longer can go to miness coords, Hopefully.
add's clips. They also spawn as an item.
note2: You mite name this version to lucky bug. Hahahaha.
If you seen any more changes that I forgot to include it here, Well you know that it's a new feature. Heheh.
I hope you enjoy, and sorry for the bugs.
Oh by the way I forgot:
Tab key reload's the weapon.
B key tell's you wich zone you are currently in.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-09-08 22:36:35

hello,
i was reading the topic when people was replying to it
kianoosh, i have to tell you, as your first game, well done my friend!
continue your grate work and i help you about anything that i can!

2016-09-08 22:37:30

Hi.
You're great man, Your great. You helped me a lot, And i'm thankful of you a lot. Thanks for your comment.

---

2016-09-19 23:36:16

Wow, the update sounds interesting. Keep it up Kianosh

2016-09-21 17:01:11

hehe thanks. I'm working on new update. I've added timebombs and grenades, also a rpg launcher so far, And Ifixed that if you jump you won't here the wall sound if it's ebov your head.

---

2016-09-22 19:22:29

Wow, this game is awesome! Keep it up!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-09-27 17:24:51 (edited by kianoosh 2016-09-27 17:27:08)

hi all, Time to give some great news.
First of all, made some changes in person system. You will see the changes when the new update be ready.
second, added telephones for missions! This is how they currently work: you have levels. When you want to use a telephone that it is not related to your current level, You might get a message or you might see nothinghappen with telephone. Else! if you be in the required level, you will hear your friend talking to you, or anyone else, and then you can do the mission. We might have some littel missions for the first mission system,so be pationt with me.
3nd: Added  new weapons, bow and RPG launcher. Grenades, and timebombes!
But the exciting thing is that when you fire an aro with your bow, you will here the aro flying sound(deppens on your facing). The same thing with rpg launcher, grenades and wip.

But remember. Persons are still buggy. but I with help of amir.fj could made the lagg lower. Anyway.You might still get a bit lagg If you pause and resume thegame, it might fix again.
5th, Unfortunately, I made zones gong right now, because they had bugs and they were one of the reasons for the lagg.

Hopefully yo'all will have much more funs with the new version that is coming out. (Game is not updated yet).
Enjoy the life!

---

2016-09-27 18:33:55

wow, that is good news man. Cool

2016-09-28 00:44:36

hey kianoosh,
thanks for the update about the telephone system as well as the person system.
unfortunately, the game still has bugs and I don't want to download the game right now.
I'll just have to wait for the bugs to be fixed.
if I decided to download the game the game would lag Whenever I pause the game.

2016-09-28 15:05:26

yes it has still bugs though, it is possible that if you pause the game it reduses the lagg. Not increasing lagg.

---

2016-10-09 01:47:14

I have another suggestion: Some Missions could happen at day and some at night. In some areas, the night missions could have typical nightly background, like in gardens or woods owl sounds and such. Maybe that would add to the athmosphere of the game, too.

2016-10-09 16:20:14

Hello. Nice suggestion niclas, but I'm not sure if i can do this with my current experience. Anyway I give it a try too

---

2016-10-09 16:38:47

kiyanush, when it will bde updated?

2016-10-09 18:50:02

I hope soon. Many person bug fixes, Added syringes, And I have to work on some other Things as well as niclas's suggestion. I'll be happy if you guise give me your suggestion too. If those could be in this update, I do' emall.
And first mission created. Missions work by telephones. I think I'm going to add  Automatic Guns too. And about syringes. They hurt you on contact and they take your blood Outta your body. Well grenades and timebombs added to the game. You even can break the Doors by your grenades. If you throw a grenade and you walk fast towards it, It might hurt You hard. And timebombs! When you spawn a timebomb, You have an almost short time to Move away of that, Or that will hurt you hard. I think I will remove the store system and I Think I Will add it more interesting. Maybe a real store or something like that.
Added a reverbd tile for using in rooms, house/things like that. The unfortunate thing is I Can't give reverb to other sounds such as drawing, firing, jumping, standing up, And things Like these.
And of curse I'm trying to fix the last bugs we had as much as I can! Wait a moment! Before I Forget, If you see persons don't firing, It is notta bug. They might do other things instead of firing.
This is all for now, If I not forgot anything.

---

2016-10-09 21:39:04

Wow this game is soooooo awesome! I can't believe that its written in BGT! That shows me what you can do with the BGT engine. And Lucky Cop is like GTA for the blind big_smile

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-10-10 01:09:04 (edited by visualstudio 2016-10-10 01:11:45)

hello,
nope, lucky cop is a side scroller, while gta isn't
we can say like gta1 and gta2
although gta1 and gta2 are not side scroller
also, kianoosh, i can help you for the missions in nights and days if i can, as i'm making them in my game

2016-10-10 10:15:40

Hehe yes. This is not like gta because that is not cide-scroler or scolorer hahaha not sure.
But I have biggggg ideas for this game. And I hope I will do'emall
And thanks amir.

---

2016-10-10 12:14:21

@visualstudio that may not belong in this topic, but I wanna ask, on which game are you working on?
I'm curious

2016-10-10 13:17:29

Hi kianush!
I have a short suggestion.
can you add menu rapping in the game?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-10-10 14:18:30

Hello. At ition: Yes I can.

---

2016-10-10 22:46:10 (edited by visualstudio 2016-10-10 22:46:56)

@The coll gamer, i'm working on a game called the life in paradise, but it is not side scroller, it is like GTA, with some differences and features, and it take's a lot of work

2016-10-11 16:50:53

Hey visualstudio, its sound interesting to me as I'm a big fan of such games and I wish if some developer, like you, could creat these games. Now only I can do is to listen ambience of GTA played by my brother who is sighted.

Sorry for a off-topic post though.