2016-09-18 13:38:52

Hello!
What you thing about iDoser? Did you use it, did it work for you?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-09-18 23:30:36

I've heard of so called "iDoping" software before, which uses infrasound and ultrasound audio spectrums to purportedly induce altered states of consciousness, although theres little research on the subject. What studies there are do show altered states of neural activity and subconcious emotional reactions to low and high frequency audio, such effects may help promote Placebo or Psychosomatic effects in some subjects to help in altering states of consciousness. Although it should go without saying that messing with such frequencies can be quite dangerous.

I'd classify it as a new form of narcotic and stay away from it, although it could be interesting to see additional research on the subject.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2016-09-19 01:16:43

I doser sounds like a hacker tool, which wouldn't be allowed on these forums.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-09-19 10:59:37

Hi.
No, it isn't a hacking tool, check post 2 for further information.
Well, I tried out the program and it totaly didn't work for me. Don't ask me why, but I tried it out and there was nothing to be felt.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-09-19 12:52:48

Thanks for this topic. I tried idoser and some doses worked and some not. But i like this software a lot and i have a lot of doses. I am collecting them, i would like to have all possible doses for testing.

2016-09-19 21:59:14

Just to be on the safe side, you should be aware of some of the potential side effects and plan accordingly: [link]

In general, you should try to keep a low decibel level as higher intensity infra and ultrasound frequencies can potentially cause damage, nausea, or discomfort.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2016-09-22 17:58:16

Yes, I've tried QUickhappy, it worked for me! big_smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-09-28 00:28:54

Isochronic tones are far more effective.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-10-01 17:43:53

mynoise.net has a few sound generators that work in a similar fashion for free. They might not have as broad a spectrum of sound, but if you're looking to try it, this looks like a good starting place.