2016-08-27 18:14:03

Hello everyone.
So you've read it right fire emblem awakening is playable for 3ds the menu's take some time getting use to but it can still be played if you are willing to work with these issues. This game is a chess style roll playing game. If you love the characters from smash bros like marth, roy, robbin, ike, and roy and crom, (main character of awakening) you will love this games. As for the shops in the game I have a faq guide for the shops and what they sell when you complete the warrior realm chapter. This game is also like a puzzle on the world map you only have to press the d pad in the dirrection you want to go. You basicly walk until you here a paper sound. Or if you don't want to buy anything in the shops you can press start to get to your next location. There is also a fire emblem awakening guide on the I books store. I'll post the link with the faq guide for the shop lists. Also for those reading on Ios turn on reader, and I will post my most recent video on how and where to find a reeking box and how to use it.

2016-08-27 18:17:38

Also forgot to mention lucina in the roster for smash wich is crom's daughter in the future. And that is also marth's true identity in the english version. But boy marth is better.

2016-08-27 19:02:48

Wow, good to hear that fire emblem awakening is playable.
Could you tell us how the battle system works? Is it like most turn-based rpgs?
Also, how about the latest fire emblem: fates? Is it playable like awakening?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-27 20:49:28

Audio if possible please? I honestly don't see how this could be playable, since you have to direct your forces etc, but I'd definitely give it a shot.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-08-28 22:18:47

bump.

2016-08-29 20:28:50

It's basicly turn based. You have to attack as many enemies as you can in order to complete your turn. Since everything is in a grid it makes it easier to count how many spaces you are away or close to your enemy. In your turn you can also pare units usually 2 in one square. There are some gameplays of the first level. But just to explain it more, I'll create a new save file to show everyone how the battle system works.

2016-08-29 23:38:54

Hello,

This will be really appreciated and thank you for bringing this  here!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-09-04 09:48:17

Hey all. I will be doing some vids for the game for youtube. I have one for getting experience and money using reeking boxes. But I'm gonna do more. Also math is involved so offten I would count how many spaces I am relating to the enemy's spaces. also I would advise you to keep animations on as it tells you who's fighting and who's getting hit so you can heal that character.

2016-09-04 12:17:21

that's interesting, can't wait to hear your let's play for it.
oh BTW, could you try to make a playthrough of fire emblem fates also? is that game playable like awakening?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-09-04 18:58:26

So how do you know where the enemies are? Also from watching a playthrough, it seems like the curser moves very fast.

2016-09-05 03:58:07

Well they have a sound for enemy units. Of course you can't click on these units, but to know where they are is important. So usually I press l to switch between characters. I also press the top left button on the touch screen to show or hear wich characters are which. And when I find the character that's being attacked, I trace every square around that character in order to find the enemy. For enemies there is a sharp click sound when you press a over them. And to attack the enemy you locate them and you press a in order to attack.

2016-09-05 14:51:09

Oh wow. OK, that's really cool. Well I ordered this so it should be here in a day or two. Looking forward to trying this out.

2016-09-08 18:34:29

Hmm, mind doing some sort of video on battling basics? The menues are really confusing.

2016-09-19 19:32:28

Sure thing.

2016-09-19 19:34:49

As for fire emblem fates I don't really have that game. But every fire emblem game is different. I only have awakening. It was the only game in the series that had accessibility involved.

2016-09-19 19:37:58

I'm also trying to get the youtube live app so I don't have to stop in the middle of the stream. If you don't have my channel name it's leon stewart. The fastest way to find it is to go on youtube and type survive the wild rap. You can follow that song link to my channel to subscribe.

2016-09-19 19:39:21

As for fire emblem fates I don't really have that game. But every fire emblem game is different. I only have awakening. It was the only game in the series that had accessibility involved.

2016-09-20 23:35:23

Okay So for the video I might create a girl character because the girl character can learn skills like galeforce which is a useful skill for dark flying units it gives them the option to attack twice. Useful if you don't have a dancer on your team.

2016-10-06 19:11:18

Also it would be helpful to have some guides on your computer, or IOS devices. Typically you need the shop list guide which you can find on game faq's, and also you can buy the fire emblem wickey on the iBooks. Because the asset and flaws are only listed in print on the screen. But the guides list stats for each character. And the shops guides lists what the shops carry. Unfortunately there are travel merchants in the game in wich if they show up in the location that you want to shop in you can buy rare items from them. But if you want to make some real money... if you get what's called a bullionL or m or n you can sell those for some gold. But the guides are the only things you will need. Walking in between battles is not hard either. Because this game is not a continuus walking type game. All you have to do is tap the direction on the board where you need to go. Or you can press the start button to guide you to your next battle. I mostly use the d pad to get from place to place usually because I like to level up characters to make them strong. Think of the walking in this game similar to disidia final fantasy for the psp, or naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2.

2016-11-26 01:55:52

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait on the topic. Had to do some off screen leveling up. But this brings me to my question. I've thought about making it a pod cast by using opinion the Ipad app so that I can post to Itunes. But I'm wondering if you would rather watch it on youtube or put it under the podcasts section so you can view it on itunes. I'm not sure on pcsince mine crashed... but I can make the opinion podcast work for Ipad.

2016-12-20 06:49:38

And as for fire emblem fates I watched a let's play of it and well it's not accessible because you have to walk around your castle and it gets hard because not having weapons where you need them in the shops where the chapters are. Basically the shops on fire emblem awakening are more accessible than fates.

2016-12-23 12:47:32

I think you should make a podcast about this game so I can view it on iTunes.
youtube is also OK, you can make it there too.

2017-01-06 12:55:05

I'm actually looking for an app where I can podcast and upload to itunes. I tried opinion but I could only do the episodes 10 minutes long. But here's what I'll do. If I can't find a podcasting app that I can use for my device I may just have to upload to youtube and post the link. I may have to try looking for podcasting on android because I can read the text from the story mode better on my iPad which I find important because mostly all you usually here from the game is short phrases sometimes grunts of emotion, but you do get to here things like character confessions, movies from the game. But the story mode scripting that I read on the fire emblem wickey and they have one for supports as well as story scripting. So that way I'm able to follow along with the story and can tell you what's about to happen. I'm going to have to ask what gender character should I play as and to leave comments below. Because different genders get different classes. For example a fighter like vake can not pass the class of fighter to the avatar's offspring unless the avatar is a boy. also if the avatar is male and the offspring which is named morgan is female, she would be able to get classes that the male avatar doesn't get including the tactician and grand master class. The girl would be able to get a class like peggasus knight wich allows them to use flying horses, and they can even become falcan knights wich are the same thing but they can take on the roll as healers, or dark flyers wich can use magic and learn a skill called gale force wich is useful. So I leave it up to the decision of your choosing. Leave your comments below and I will make sure to check them.

2017-01-06 13:04:19

They're both good in their own ways but this will be the choice for the podcast, or youtube let's play. I should also mention that whomever the avatar marries the children of the avatar would inherent their mother or father's class.
Wich means you can still be able to change them into tactician if you wish to and I will explain the affects of master seals and second seals in the let's play. But first what character gender should I play as for the pod cast?

2017-01-06 13:23:55

Hey there Stirlock. No need to worry I'm going to go through avatar creation and walk you through how to get all set up. And once your character and avatar has been all set up, all you have to do is basically hit a twice to go to your save file. The battle system works like a 3ds version of chess. Basically once you take out all the enemies... check mate.
Also I will explain how items like door keys work although if you have someone who is a thief you can get through doors easily. Personally I don't worry about door keys because usually they're usually only there so you can collect items. But since chapter 3 comes with a tutorial on how to use one I'll be going over where the doors are located so that you can move on to the next chapter.