2016-09-17 13:52:59

Hi friends. Survive The wild game is bann. Code: AGlmzzw7V9XAEkKP8VDAN3Pc2rA hepl admins.

Thumbs up

2016-09-17 15:41:04

Hi,
Is this just an error code?

Thumbs up

2016-09-17 16:19:08

I have no idea what this is exactly about, whether it's an error code or whatever, but I'll move this topic to general game discussion since it is about games and therefore it's more likely someone from survive the wild will pick up on this.b

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-17 18:07:37

Hi dark
the player is banned from survive the wild.
and he just made 2 more topics for that matter.
the player I am referring in the post 1 of this topic.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2016-09-18 06:12:46

Dark wrote:

I have no idea what this is exactly about, whether it's an error code or whatever, but I'll move this topic to general game discussion since it is about games and therefore it's more likely someone from survive the wild will pick up on this.b

Hi dark.
This is an id to request unbaning.He must send this id to sam tupy and tell hem what's happend.

Thumbs up

2016-09-18 07:21:39

can we get along without this foolishness nonsense for a while? thanks. You're not to post complaints about being banned from online games, it would be good of you to read the rules before posting, because we get this all the time. We are not sam tupy, only sam tupy can do something about this, we can't, so why should we hear about this.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-09-18 08:31:16

Guys, the poster's problem was resolved in another of the 3 topics of his, named "survive the wild".  Well, not really resolved, but he did get his answers. Think there's no need to have this conversation in all 3 of them.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

Thumbs up

2016-09-18 23:24:14

Moderation!

As there are two other topics about this, and as we really shouldn't be requesting ban removal on the forum anyway this topic is being closed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)