2016-09-01 12:38:54

Yeah happened to me that, AFK could fix it.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-09-08 22:54:18

hello,
I am sorry to say that there are cheep guys who cheat on their shields. At least that's what I think. I enter the game and every time I see the same guys shielded.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-09-08 23:34:53

I unfortunately I'm banned with no appereant reazon to combat that metros!

73 Wj3u

2016-09-10 22:17:04

Sam, while a feature to not read chat messages is very nice and all, could you at least make it so it disables the sound, too? Because the people are spamming all the time. I tried to play earlier but there are a fiew idiots who keep sending chats every second, and even disabling reading doesn't disable sounds. Also, could you please look in what's causing so much damn lag? When you have the time, that is. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-09-11 11:02:57

Hi sam I donno if it is still have this.
but the warfare ambience are making lag I have the older version though.
I've not try this game a long time ago I will download it and see how it will work.
hope to see you soon
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-09-16 15:34:30

since it wasn't advertized on here, rs version 0.6 is out, with a tun of new items such as mass bombs, motion bombs, candies, rocket batteries and more. Once I get access to propper headphones again I can experiment around with them and update the guide in the articles room as needed.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-09-16 15:56:01

hi sam. I just downloaded the last version and tried it but the server is very laggy. and I encountered a major bug aswell, nvda doesn't read chat at all. how can I fix this?

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-09-16 15:58:47

I'm not sure how NVDA isn't reading the chat, making sure reading chats is enabled with the f7 key. In the next ver I will make it disable sound. About the lag... Just, i'm working on it. Lag is the hardest thing to fix.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-09-16 17:52:52 (edited by blindndangerous 2016-09-16 17:54:45)

Interesting update to the game, but I think that new pistol is way to overpowered, as one shot kills everything pretty much.   Also, the same complaint I had before still stands.  Tracking and movement keys are really hard to play.  I don't see why you don't use WASD like all modern games do for movement, and leave O as the tracker.  The arrow keys are usually used by the right hand and having to have my ring finger on the up arrow key and tapping O is really irritating.  Also, why don't you use a lock on system like Swamp has for tracking?  Would make it a lot easier to keep track of targets instead of rapidly pressing O.

2016-09-16 17:53:22

sam, you should kind of rename the candies to something like stimm packs, adrenalin pills, and change the sound for using them. Candies on a battle field wouldn't make much sence. What would make sence is for pills and neadles lying around which you could use on yourself, because in the u s army they used to and probably still give drugs to their soldiers and pilots before battles.

2016-09-16 17:56:22

because having a lock on system isn't actually as poppular as people think, its one reason why aprone never added it even when people suggested making it togglable. Do you have a problem with aiming accuratly? Use a shotgun or rocket launcher. And there's a reason why the new weapon has as little ammo as it does, but I do agree that its ammo should be nerfed to about 5. Or you could always just have people start out with the knife and the handgun and have weapons be items. Then just raise the ammo count for the handgun a bit so you have more time to find better weapons.

2016-09-16 17:58:35

Actually, he did.  He put in not only the beacons for places, but also the player tracker which made a constant noise.

2016-09-16 18:33:57

Nice change on the pistol Sam, and I also didn't realize that W was also a tracking key.  Only other complaint I have is that the radius of items seems to be really small.  I have circled an item several times, and not picked it up and I know I've been right on top of it.

2016-09-16 19:19:26

the thing with items is even if there's a little server lag, you won't pick it up in a lot of cases. For some reason, if you simply jump up and down a few times right on the coords of the item, you'll pick it up right away.

2016-09-16 20:44:32

Hello, conserning the pistol: it was a bug wich Sam fixed it alredy; now it needs like three shots to take at least 1000 hp.
Also the lag is mostly gone. today I sau 34 players on, and there were no lag at all.
just one last thing: conserning picking the items up: the item is not always at the right place, facing north not like facing west, or east sometimes you see that the beaping sound of the item is not right, thus you can always press m to check where the item is, and how much it's far from you.

2016-09-17 12:03:54

I am happy to say that my redspot guide now contains all the new items and weapons, and I've done some general cleanup and improvements. Check out the new and updated version at:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=18883

2016-09-17 20:51:15

Hey Sam, I need help. Yesterday I was playing redspot, having a fun time, when my internet gives out. Someone is shooting at me, but I can't do anything, I check the ping, no result. It kickes me from the game. I go back online, and everything is fine, I see u are online, SamTupy, so I go to shoot u, and my wifi gives out and does the same thing again. I ask my parents to reset the wifi, wich they do, but when I try to log back in, It just says connecting, logging in. Then nothing. Sam, can u clairify this with me? My name at the time was rusty-salask. It's really a shame, because I really wanted to kill u! Reply back soon!

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2016-09-17 21:21:26

@connor142, You might want to remove the reference to voice chat, because it doesn't exist anymore.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-09-17 23:01:54

ah yes, thank you..

2016-09-18 00:11:40

connor142 wrote:

because having a lock on system isn't actually as poppular as people think, its one reason why aprone never added it even when people suggested making it togglable. Do you have a problem with aiming accuratly? Use a shotgun or rocket launcher. And there's a reason why the new weapon has as little ammo as it does, but I do agree that its ammo should be nerfed to about 5. Or you could always just have people start out with the knife and the handgun and have weapons be items. Then just raise the ammo count for the handgun a bit so you have more time to find better weapons.

The reason he didn't add it in Swamp is because zombies constantly make noises. IN Redspot andRTR, a player can stay completely still and you won't have any idea that they're there. That's why Ghorthalon added to the game and Sam put in a tracking system. I still think a setting should be added where player beacons play automatically, but that will be up to Sam to add if he chooses.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2016-09-18 18:59:57

ok, update is grate in some way, in other ways though, it sucks. first of all, right now, there are 34 players online, or there were last time i came back in. do you see the problems it could cause? on one hand, more people play redspot, means more people like it, on the other hand, there are too many people playing redspot, or the map is too small. you added a pistal, which drains like 250  hp per hit, and you added gas masks and air tanks, which are super rare. you also gonna add guns that would shoot 20 tiles for player, which will cause even more chaos. right now, i'm not gonna play redspot just because the map is too small, and i don't have a chants of picking up ammo and someone is already shooting at me, you could say: fight back, yeah, would love to, but they have invisibility on, so i have no idea where they are, and i cant last 30 seconds to see where they are. add a gas mask hotkey, like shift g, because when you have a lots of items in your inv, it's really annoying to scroll through them to find gas mask while your losing health. so please, eather reduce pistals drainige, remove pistal itself from the game, or have a players start out with a knife, handgun, and shotgun, with about 100 ammo in hand, 10 ammo in shotgun, 1 candy, and one healing item. suicide bombs are... well, it's really good in some way, really bad in other way. maybe have a 50% chants that it will kill you, and 50% that it would just do like 500 damage to you, same as in your enemy's, that way it would be more balanced, and players might not want to use it left to right. in change log, you said it's a bit more harder to spam? well, i seen player do it again and again, maybe if you spam like 3 times, despite the servers warning, bann them for an hour or 2, that should teach idiot a lesson. please add something like /pm command to send a privat messages to player, same as in stw. have an ability to keymap? i'd see why you won't add it, but i'd like to change up the keys a bit because i played swamp a lot, heh. mass bombs... they're really quiet, that's what you're ment for them to be like, right? i died quite a bit by those suckers. last thing is please rename candy to something like adrenalin pills, it doesn't makes sense why you'd eat a candy while someone was shooting at you. like: "oh, your shooting at me with a shotgun, i'll just eat a candy, have fun shooting, tongue". well, that's it, and i'd like to see why you won't add/remove/change something above. thanks for your time.

2016-09-18 20:57:07

Decrease the dranage of pistols? What? They have been decreased already. You used to fire once and kill another player. And it was much more fun that way. No, please don't decrease them more. That will make the pistol pathetic.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-09-18 21:16:24

sure sure, then i'm not playing redspot because i don't have a chants to do anything,  fucking poison kills me before i can get gas things.

2016-09-18 21:18:12

If you're gonna play redspot, you must be as fast as you can. IF you sit there, it's not the game's fault you're dead.

2016-09-18 23:08:54

your insaulting my speed? i'll let you know that even if you run players can shoot you, and i'm not sitting there, i'm trying to get items, understand?