2016-09-18 16:07:43

I used to be able to skip forward and back through voice notes, but for a while now the adjust value option hasn't been on the rotor. Also, you used to be able to double tap and hold on any message to bring up a few options like forward, copy and delete, but that also hasn't been working for a while. Do everyone else also have these issues?

2016-09-18 17:37:41

Hi zack
are you talking about VM(voice message in whats app?
its pretty easy though.
yeah I never saw forward or copy in my IOS
Thanks
ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-09-20 22:03:12

yeah, double tapping and holding only plays the message for me. It makes the sound as though it's going to go into edit mode, but it doesn't actually do it.

The skipping backward and forward through messages used to work well. It got all screwed up maybe two or three updates ago. For awhile, it would work intermittently, as in, when you really needed to replay a message, it wouldn't work, but if you were just messing around and didn't really have a need to make it work, it would. Now it doesn't work for me at all.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-09-21 07:45:49

Ahoy there

Perhaps I need to play with it a little more, but I for one haven't experienced any of these issues at least on the last version before the current one I mean, as I haven't really used this version enough to say one way or the other.

To get the copy/forward and so on options you actually need to put your finger on the message in question and then double tap. it can be a little iffy at times,but it works just fine.

As for the Voice messages, I never had amy trouble but all I used to do was play the VM, and then without doing anything I.E change router flick left or right, I just used to flick my finger up and down to change the track time.

Again, I'm talking about the second last version, not the latest.

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter