2016-09-18 04:37:01 (edited by jack 2016-09-18 04:42:57)

Some of you may have seen this on Audyssey, but for those who don't know, there is gonna be a championship for Blindfold Racer. This will be the first ever of its kind. So, why not join in and practice while you can? The tournament goes live September30 through October16, and once you register and pay the registration fee of just $1, you'll have unlimited access to the game through September 29. Once September 30 rolls around, however, the games you play go live, and you're competing via scores. So, before all this starts, you'll have an opportunity to play through all 65 levels, and those are all the levels you'll be seeing in the tournament. So, with that said, register for the Blindfold Racer Championship by downloading Blindfold Racer from this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blindfo … 67885?mt=8
And make sure you include my username, which is JACKF5386IL, so that we both get $1 in Blindfold Games credit when you complete your registration.
That's right, there is a referral program, and you can earn up to $25 in credit based on how many people you refer. Once those people refer and pay the registration fee, credit is accumulated for each person. For example, if someone registers with my username above, we both get 1 credit. And you'll get $2 in credit when you pay the registration fee immediately. If you want to wait it out, you can, however, you will only get $1 in credit if you do that so I honestly would go pay it immediately.

2016-09-18 14:53:17

Hi.
Hee darn, seems like an eternity since I have played that one, might pick it up again if there is a tournament roling around.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-09-18 15:08:38

Yup, gameday starts on September 30. You'll want to play this version through as about 20 new levels have been added. I'm on level 52, hardest one yet. There are 65 levels.

2016-09-18 17:52:25

How do I earn my credits? I registered for this  thing about 2 weeks ago.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2016-09-18 18:54:16

Chris, it looks like the credits are gonna be dispatched at the end of the tournament. So go invite some friends and earn up to 25 credits, but you'll get them all at the end of the tournament.

2016-09-25 21:22:47

Clarification regarding the invite max. You can receive a max of 25 credits, but that doesn't mean you can't invite more folks to the tournament after that. You can invite more than 25 people to the tournament and they will still count. AS long as they're all legit users and you have their usernames, invite away!

2016-09-25 22:04:58

Alright, questions.
1: How has this game been made better? I tried it once and was highly unimpressed.
2: What would someone win for winning the championship?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-09-25 22:11:58

25 more levels have been added, making for a total of 65. For winning the tournament, you could win money, blindfold games credit, and other prizes.

2016-09-30 00:19:31

The tournaments tarts tomorrow! Still time to register! Remember, download Blindfold Racer from this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blindfo … 67885?mt=8
And make sure you include my username, which is JACKF5386IL, so that we both get $1 in Blindfold Games credit when you complete your registration.

2016-10-01 17:50:19

Hello,

If I'm understanding this correctly, I have to have a Twitter or Facebook account? I got rid of both accounts as I don't find those social networks useful. I can play the Blindfold Racer levels, but I don't know if I'm doing that right. I guess if worst comes to worse, I'm only out a dollar. Hopefully most f that went to Marty even though Appletakes 30% of that.

2016-10-01 18:43:40 (edited by jack 2016-10-01 18:49:50)

You need to have a twitter and facebook, but if you just want to post stats, that is fine. You could have a twitter client open on your computer, you don't have to use twitter for ios. Btw, did you use my username in the registration process as part of the referral? We'll both earn an extra dollar in blindfold games credit if you did. That credit can be used towards any and all inapp purchases in any of the 35 Blindfold Games. For everyone else, registration is still open, so you guys can still register and practice.

2016-10-01 21:47:07

Meh, I don't feel like creating a twitter. I guess I'll just play through the entire game to see if I can beat it.

2016-10-01 22:10:06

If you want you can make a throwaway facebook/twitter account just for stat posting, because they do use social media for part of score tracking.

2016-10-01 22:24:39 (edited by Chris 2016-10-01 22:25:37)

No, I'm fine. I thought it would be tracked through the account I created. It's fine. If I would have known it would be so focused on social media, I may not have signed up. Still, having the option to play this game for a little  while is kind of cool.

2016-10-01 22:41:12

And depending on if you used my username or not, you got either 2 or 3 blindfold games credits. Those can be used for in-app purchases in any of their games.

2016-10-01 22:43:16 (edited by Chris 2016-10-01 22:44:26)

I thought I was going to get game credits when I registered around the start of September. I still don't know how that works. I did not invite anyone. I just registered with my email address and paid the $1 or so purchase.

2016-10-04 04:16:59

i am a registered player in the contest thats going on now. If anyone who has not registered yet can do so with site of
http://www.blindfoldracer.org
you can use my user id of
JOSEP0709IL
and get $1 in blindfold credit
good luck vroom vroom:) big_smile  good luck and i dare you!

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2016-10-12 06:38:27

Guys, check this out. So the event we've all been waiting for, the gameday of gamedays, is coming up in just a little over two days. Firstly, if you still haven't registered yet, the game is free to download and play now. Second, a leaderboard is now up, and that's where your scores will go when you play this. You can view the full set of details right here. My username was listed in earlier posts, and you can probably still use it as part of the referral.

2016-10-12 06:52:01

Chris, getting to you a little late on this one, but game credits are distributed at the end of the tournament.