2016-09-17 15:31:52

hello i want to know if some one has a working link for game maker?
it would reely be nice if i can get the link. thanx.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2016-09-17 22:31:29

Their a bit sneaky about it on their site, but the download for the free version is at the bottom of the downloads page.

Here's a shortcut: [Link]

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2016-09-18 07:27:49

what they don't say is the free version is pretty limiting, the full version has a crap ton of advanced features, it is like $95 last time I checked, its probably worth it, I did buy it long time ago but lost all info about it because of old ISP email shutting down. I ain't shelling out 95 bucks, or more, it might be more now so right on that, don't even know why I posted this ridiculous blabbering, its 1:30 and I'm a bit loopy I guess.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-09-18 12:27:15

Is it accessible?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-09-18 15:28:24

so do i need any programing experince

best regards

2016-09-18 15:46:57

I used to play with this program back before I lost my vision.

From what I remember of it,Parts of it might be accessible, but the parts dealing with graphics will be a challenge.

Since you will be programming games with it, some programming knowledge and experience will be helpful but isn't absolutely necessary.

2016-09-18 15:53:29

but thank you a lot

best regards

2016-09-18 20:58:14 (edited by Figment 2016-09-18 20:59:52)

Because game maker has its own language, there isn't one language that will help you more than some other language. What will help you the most is an understanding of and some experience with the concepts of programming. Variables, loops, conditionals, etc.

The book, "Game Maker's Apprentice", would be a good way to get started, because it doesn't assume that you know anything about programming.  Once you know the basics, each chapter teaches you by guiding you through writing a game using what you learn in the chapter.

I believe the book's publisher sells it as both a physical book and as a PDF file. I had both.

I don't know what you are expecting, but, even if Game Maker is accessible, the games it creates won't be.