2016-09-14 08:50:11

Just curious what music from Manamon people like. Due to the nature of this topic, it could contain spoilers for those who haven't completed the game. Be warned! My favorites so far, in no particular order, are:

Amica Town
Eleazar Housefront
Brightwater Trail
Highpark Road
Tangeria Tower Front

2016-09-14 09:11:56 (edited by Jason SW 2016-09-14 09:22:49)

As I think I may have said in another thread, the main Manalith factory music is my favorite song in the game. Others (in no particular order) are:
Amica Town
Amica Ruins
Amica Woods
Avalet City
Avalet Graveyard
Brightwater City
Brightwater Trail
Conyoray City
Highpark Road
The master tamer battle music
secret hideout
The shadow administrator battle music
shadow kingdom.
The shadow leader battle music

2016-09-14 18:34:33

nice topic, anyway, my favorite music from mamamon are:
tangiria tower,
shadow admins,
irodium,
shadow leaders,
master stadium, master showdown,
esendince path,
stadium leaders battle, normal one, such as the first stadium battle with odin,
vereline ruins, sorry, i'm only guessing how to spell those names as i don't have safe file that goes that far sinse i removed my old one when starting new game,
shadow kingdom,
and the main factory song.

2016-09-15 02:26:57

avalette city, amika woods, avalette graveyard, normal stadium track, right out of my head:p

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-09-17 09:59:54

Holy Church of Zeognioss
Avalette Graveyard
San-cot Beach
Shadow administrator fight
Verlorene Ruins
And there's one when you meet some tamers. Rmember that guy in the Mineruff Tunnel f2 who says I have calculated that there is 1.035034 etc chance for you to beat me, or something like that big_smile. Yeah, that music is awesome.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-09-17 13:55:14

Can we find them somewhere?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-09-17 15:07:26

My favorite music is from the right water citty.
I didn't come to it since I'm still on demo, but I've listened to the playthroughs.

2016-09-17 15:57:09

Has anybody found the Amica Town music?

2016-09-18 16:47:27

My number one favorite has to be the Sirot City music.
I also like the factory music, the music for talking about when Rena is sad, that music from when the stadium explodes, Hazeldale, Teketsu Trail, Validation Road and, this isn't technically music, but the ambiance for the Chamber of Hatred, Holy Chamber of Zeognioss, etc etc.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.