2016-09-16 14:58:14

Hey y'all, with the OCR cloud addon for NVDA, I was able to create my own character in Soul Calibur! At least, with the style and voice I wanted. It's amazing what OCR can open up for us.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-09-16 15:10:56

wow wait, could you explain me how to use that addon?
and wich soul calibur are you playing? , broken destiny?

2016-09-16 22:44:04

Hi.
So, cause a quite large number of people talked about it, I want to get in to this dicidia final fantasy game.
So, what do I actually need to know about this game?
It would be nice if someone could maybe give me a menu guide or tell me where the different options we need are.
Also, how to play this game? I heard that their is something called an command mode, but I am not sure if this was related to that game or if that was something completely different.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-09-17 02:59:32

I posted the command mode guide back in a post somewhere on this topic. trying to find it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-09-17 04:20:32

I heard we need to unlock the command mode first?
lol not sure, though,
I still could play it without command mode, but with a lots of pation, and save states

2016-09-17 04:25:41

ohohoho, this one, right? ,
mata wrote:
this is what someone told me: from the menu, scroll down to the bottom (hold an arrow key til it stops), enter it, press down twice or something like that, enter, press right, enter again and back out. i'm not exactly sure though.
it's on post 98

2016-09-17 21:08:51

What does the command mode give?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-09-18 05:56:22

it directs you to the enemy without having to roam around attacking randomly

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-09-18 16:03:17

Hello all, rpg and anime fans.
I've just discovered something awesome for you, it's called gods eater burst.
It's an action RPG in which you play as new type god eater and your mission is to save mankind from the monster called aragami. The game is pretty playable, but you need great amounts of efforts to complete scenes and such, like exploring the far east branch facility, where you can accept missions and others.
Anyone else want some explanation on how i can play this game? Note that for now i don't know how to equip things or the menu structure of the game yet, so i need to ask someone for it.
Right now, i am at god eater chapter, in the first mission of difficulty 2, the kongow giant. I've conmpleted the first three missions without any sighted help at all

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-09-18 18:28:58

Hi.
Hmm, sounds great, I guess I will be going for dicidia final fantasy now cause my MLB 06 season has grounded to a halt due to the fact that one of my players apparently needs to be taken out of the line up for rest and I don't know how to acomplish that.

2016-09-19 03:30:28

Interesting there Hanif:)

2016-09-19 17:09:56

when you boot up the game, press the X button until you hear an openning theme song. you can hear it or skip it with the start button.
after you listened to the song, you'll be at the intro screen. press X to go to the main menu. then, choose the first option to start.
after that, you will be at the character creation screen. in this part, you can enter your name, choose your hair style, ETC. this part is doable, but you need some patience to complete this screen.
after customizing your character, watch the first scene where you'll be recruited to the member of the far east branch, and you will get your first mission briefing there. once the scene stops, you will explore the far east branch facility.
for exploration in this game, when you hit a wall or an object, your character will walk slowly and if it didn't, your character will walk normally. in this first mission, you'll have to go to pailor sakaki's room. to do this, go forward about two steps, then go right. then, go down until you'll hear a different footstep sound, and press the X button to talk to a person. then, go up a little bit, and then when you are at your room again go right while pressing X. if it walk slowly try to go down one step or go up, until you'll hear a door openning sound, which means you are in the floor select button in the elevator.
go to the second option and walk forward, then another scene plays. then, talk to anyone in the room, and head down to get to the door, and go back to the elevator.
then, choose the entrance floor again, and walk down to get out from your room.
once outside, search your way to the mission center. the room is very limited so it wouldn't be hard to search it. when you press the X button to interact with it, there will be a text and you have to press X once more. then, go down once, then press X several times until you hear a kind of error sound.
after that, go back to your room, now search the mission area there. when you enter, you will hear a kind of buzzing tone, then another scene plays.
once it's done, you'll start your first fight.
in battle, the controls are as follows: X is used to jump.
square is used to use your light god arc attack.
triangle is used for your heavy attack, hold it to charge your special attack.
the circle button is used to pick up items, you'll hear a little sound if you approach it. the L button is used to aim, not really sure about this.
the R button is used to switch between melee or long-range weapon.
the start button is used to pause, or open the menu.
the select button is used to bring a list of command. press the L or R button to select the command and press the square button.
the left analog stick moves your character, and the D-pad is used to look around.
in this first battle, you will fight against normal aragami monster. there is no lock button, so you have to keep walking while pressing the attack button until you hear a sword impact sound. do this until you kill one of the enemies.
when there is no enemy around you, just keep walking around and side-stepping and eventually you will find another enemy. once you've killed all of the enemy, you can walk freely, or stay until the results screen appears. once it's appears, press the X button several times to see your reward, and then watch another scene.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-09-19 18:30:50

that's very detailed! thanks!

2016-09-22 01:05:46

hi!.
About dissidia, i have some things to sai.
command mode, also known as rpg mode is a feature where all the actions appears on a list, like an rpg. so, you don't have to follow your oponents and fight normally.
It is not necessary, really.
To chase an enemy, press l to lock onto him / her, and then hold r and press triangle. to dodge, press r and x.
Also, to fill up your ex gauge, you need to collect ex scores. they appear when you hit an enemy or receive damage, and you can lock onto it like an enemy. just press l to lock onto an ex score, then hold r and press triangle to go after it.
Finally, there are two very useful habilities for us, the auto ex command and master auto ex command.
the auto ex does the imputs for the burst attacks automatically, sometimes fails. but mastering it, you get the master auto ex, it never fails a QTE.
unfortunately, i haven't played dissidia in about 3 or 4 years, can't remember where these habilities are...

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2016-09-22 17:48:40

Great news! We can now play online!
Okay, I'll start this guide by saying that this, as I've tested, requires that you edit a file, specifically, the PPSSPP .ini file. Also, that I've not found a person to play online with, which is one of the reasons, however selfish, that I'm posting this? *whines about having no one to play with* lol.
This requires that both players have the same game, I'll use Soul Calibur, broken destiny for this example.
Now, go to ppsspp\memstick\psp\system\ppsspp.ini

Now, do a search and replace, or copy, delete line, and paste, and set these values. make sure that these are not duplicated, as in, one line telling a setting to be true, and another telling a setting to be false. This could have dire consequences.
FastMemoryAccess = False
EnableWlan = True
EnableAdhocServer = False
proAdhocServer = pro.coldbird.net

Make absolutely sure of these settings in the file. That is, review the changes before you start PPSSPP again.
Now, start your favorite game, and when you select the multiplayer option now, the program won't freeze! Instead, you'll be placed in the, in the case of soul calibur, multiplayer lobby, and can continue from there.
Also note that the server listed doesn't have to be the only server. One can, with help of google, create your own server and host games, for those who enjoy doing that kind of thing.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-09-22 21:00:24

Wow! Never thought ppsspp could do that!:)

2016-09-22 21:46:16

Yep. Can't wait for more people to see this.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-09-22 22:12:03

Hi.
Well, sadly though, my ppsspp doesnt really run well on my system, that's the reason I am using a normal psp console, does it also work with that one or do I need the psp emulator?

2016-09-22 23:58:25

You may need to flash your psp, I'm not sure. You should look it up though.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-09-23 09:31:55

Hi.
Well, I already flashed my psp some days ago, it was quite easy to be honest, just took about 10 minutes or so when you count in the time I needed to update the machine to firmware 6.61.

2016-09-23 18:54:07

any idea on how to activate the auto X-burst or the auto X-burst master ability?

2016-09-26 03:44:04

Anyone have some tips before i play the shade impulse chapter, which is the last chapter in the game?

2016-09-26 06:20:30

what game?

2016-09-26 21:58:38

it's dissidia final fantasy.
I've beatten all 10 chapters, and now I'm going to play the last chapter, which is at the part when I have to defeat chaos.
should I replay some of the chapters before playing the last one?

2016-09-27 07:01:59

I never could get into that game. It's even worse without a controller to use. Ugh, pressing L and triangle, q and s, at the same time is worse than any Emacs command possible!

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me