2016-09-14 00:04:26

my favorite weapon is cat spear, quick, and runs off your attack, i own him with it in all modes.

2016-09-16 03:33:03

hi.
Ok, I am stuck on stage 25-3. After I kill the lord dragons, there are like 3 or 4 lifts, and i'm not sure what to do or which one to get on. I also see a bunch of switches and heal lights.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2016-09-16 08:59:31

take that light  take  lift witch one  at  position 12 and  land on 45 location for lights it wil hill you continuence so  first  go 24 location and  stand there lift wil take you. to the 90 position  there you have to press switch

2016-09-16 09:54:55

hi. i've tried to download the game now using the link in the first post but I get a 500 internal server error, it seems that yukio's server is down. I also tried to update an old version that I haven't played in a while but it doesn't work. can anyone provide a working link for the latest version? thanks in advance.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-09-16 14:56:58

Hello everyone,
Well, after listen to Liam playthroughs on YouTube, I've decided to give this game a try. A question though, where can I find the readme, but fully translated in English? The only one that I see in the folder is, well, the readme that are not in English.
So, any clues?
The game is awesome!
big_smile

2016-09-16 16:09:03 (edited by amerikranian 2016-09-17 02:11:04)

there's almost no readme required, tutorial will teach you most of the stuff you need to know, but i'll give overview for the keys.
as you know, bk3 has stages, each are 3 levels,  and boss level, most of the times, anyway. each level has certain challenges, for example one of them could have a challenge to survive and destroy all enemy's, while another has the same challenge, but with keeping your partner, carla, alive, you won't get to it in quite a while, though.
keys:
tab, this brings up a status menu, it has options to check your stats, weapons, quit stage, game settings, etc.
if you go into status menu, you will see your health, defense, level, your hp, etc etc.
q tells your location/how high your up, the first number is your location as you move forward, second number is how high your up, so if you hear 30-0, you'll know that your at 30, and on the ground, because the number says 0.
w key is impordent, it allows you to pick a weapon to use, so if you want to use short sword, you press w, and select short sword from your list.
now, picking your weapons could be boring, so if your in the weapon menu, select a weapon, and you can press 1 or 2 on it, it will be set as your favorite weapon, so say you set short sword to weapon 1, next time, you   can just hit 1, and it will be selected for you.
e key is not really impordent, but i'll tell you about it anyway, it has a combat log thing where you can see how much damage you did/took, and how much xp you got from the kill. if you press home in the combat log, you'll see your exp and amount of how much you need to level, i said e is not impordent? i lied a bit, it is impordent, later on.
r switches the mode on the weapons, only some weapons, though.
y tells your movement points, or stamana. it becomes really impordent later on, because some weapons use it, a lot, like the megatun hammer.
i is really, really impordent if you want to stay alive. it opens your inventory, not all of your items, but items that will heal you such as rice balls, mushrooms, piece of light, etc etc.
o key will turn on something called sonar. sonar is a handy thing if you want to know if something is above or to the left/right of you. you cant get it in the beggining of the game, but you can buy it after beeting stage 4.
i think that's all for top keys, let's move down a bit.
a. allows you to skip through storyline if you have listened through it already or just want to get on with the fighting.
s key will bring up your armor menu, if you have any. armors could be really handy, if you select one from your list by pressing enter on it, if you press s again, you'll see how much hp it has left. yes, armors brake. armors have there own hp and defense. and with each hit there hp goes down till it reaches 0. at that time, armor brakes, causing you 30 seconds of penalty not being able to access items and taking 4x damage from everything, so for example, if enemy hits you for 100 damage without penalty, it will hit you for 400 damage with penalty on. armors can be life savers, or they can be the cause of your death.
d is look for objects thing. it will tell you if any enemy's are nearby, or any objects, at the top of the menu is your position, and it works the same as your q key. so for example, if you hear door at 30-0, you'll know that the door is on the ground, at location 30. press enter or ascape to get out of there.
f key won't do anything till you reach stage 8-4, you will get something called magic hook and you can hook onto platforms above you with the f key, this is really impordent.
g is sordof look around thing, you can use up, down, right, or left arrows to scan what's above, below, to the right, or to the left of you. it's called camera, and it becomes really, really impordent later.
h tells your hitpoints, you don't want it to reach 0, ellse you'll hear a scream from your person and the stage will be over, causing you to restart the level again. the good thing is that you won't lose any items if you die.
l key only works when you have some level up points to spend, more on  level up points in tutorial. while in the menu, use your up and down arrow keys to select the stat you want to asign the points to, then press right arrow to asign some points to it, press and hold if you want to put multiple points into it. but what if you have like 500 level points? press enter on the stat, type in the number, then press shift enter and eather hit ascape and select yes to save stat changes, no to cancel, or go all down through the menu till you reach confirm.
x key will bring up your strategy items list, strategy items are items that will give you  some help, such extra speed, though they only work for a short time, and when you activate an item, you cant activate another one till the   first one runs out.
c key is your colection items, though most of then are junk, you can see how much gold coins/ammo for weapons/some crafting stuff you have on it.
v will do same thing as f, but down, so you can grapple down with the v key but only after you beet the game for the first time.
space, duh, uses a weapon, smile.
left and right walks, right walks forward while left walks backwards.
up jumps. please note, maximum you can jump is 4 squares to the left or right without a speed boost.
down uses a shield, press and hold down arrow key to block attacks with your shield, just watch for the shields hp.
control key. if your low on your movement, which you'll know if you walk a bit slower or the alarm starts going off, will make you walk slower. if you played bk2, control key makes you run in the game, you can change it in the options menu if you want to use that settings.
enter, goes through storyline and blah blah, but i'm pretty sure you know that already.
that's it, enjoy, and tutorial might help quite a bit but there won't be all keys like i posted.

2016-09-16 16:09:34

hello
I think the tutorial and some others level will teach you all that what you need to know.

2016-09-16 22:03:17

game is awsome  sachiyat it read me is not  in english but  this bk 3 is awsome  really awsome  iff you cannot understand  askhere  this isvery help full community

2016-09-17 02:09:47

@amerikranian,

You said each stage has three level including a boss level, that's not true... each stage has 3 levels plus a boss level, making a total of four. Just a small correction. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-09-17 02:10:26

urgh, i'm not perfect. ok i'll eddit it.

2016-09-17 02:32:18

lol don't worry about it. I just think proper details are important... the only stage that has a different number of levels is stage 25 which has five levels, but that isn't too important.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-09-17 14:29:51

Hi.
I've started playing BK3 and I'm now in stage2-1. The only Stuff that i can't understand is the technology thing in stats menu. What is it used fore?

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2016-09-17 18:01:22

I thought the tutorial explains that at some point, but I'll go over it anyways
your technology is what decides if you can use a weapon or shield
eg: the iron plate launcher has a technology requirement of 5, meaning you need at least 5 tech to use it
tech also can increase the damage of certain weapons or strategy items

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-09-17 18:59:07

Hi. No the tutorial doesn't mention tecnology, but with your explanation I got it completely, thank you!

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2016-09-20 19:11:39

hi all. I have a little problem with bk, cause when I loock at stage 1.1 and I don't see any box of supplies in the first room. anyone knows why? I wanna get 10 bats to make the homerun one. I mention I beaten the game on all modes.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-09-22 01:55:17

Hello. Please, one question. What difference is between modes like wolf, or wild wolf etc? I don't see any difference. when I use hard, I see that my enemies have higher levels. but in this mode? or simply. what mode is really hard, or is there any big difference between normal and others? thanks

2016-09-22 05:56:50

legend off ain is really hard  there  you wil fight  with  100000  level enymys

2016-10-07 10:29:30

Hello all.
I'm now in stage 24-3. In this stage i start at 0-500. there is a drop off on 1-500 and I jump at it and continue walking. but whenever I reach to coordinate 50-500. a bomb explodes and the game closes. I have no idea what to do there.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2016-10-07 13:55:00

Make sure you have the paper from the mudd boss in stage 22-4.
In 24-3, grapple down to the bottom avoiding the spark boxes or just killing them.
Grappaling in this case means releasing the hook, then setting it again.
Once at the bottom, read the paper and input the numbers on it in reverse order into the discs on each platform as you asend back to the top.
Go through the door at the end now.
If you still explode, try inputting the code in normal order.
I hope this helps.. and hopefully we can get that part of the game translated soon...
Later!

2016-10-08 14:53:53

That part is hard even for Japanese players. There is no hints in any way.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-10-11 01:05:18

Hi. Please, can someone answer me one question? What is hard on hiper wolf? When I play on this difficulty, it's not hard. enemies are in level 5. but when I start play very hard difficulty, enemies are at level 501. so what is harder?

2016-10-11 02:08:15

And another question, How can I open the door at level 1 part 1? there is one strange door and it's locked, and what door in stage 25 part 2 at hmm position 470 or near this position?

2016-10-12 03:49:02

I am so close to beeting the game for the first time, but I am having 1 problem:
I cannot get out of the building alive. I am running right and eventually either Carla or I die every time. What am I doing wrong? I wish I could move a little faster.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2016-10-12 04:24:49

that's the trick, actually.
if you run like crazzy, carla will be killed.
you must wait carla to catch up with you, if not, the walls will accelerate and kill her.
whenever you are near possition 100, 200, 300 etc, wait for carla to reach you, then, continue running.
example: start running, and watch where you are. if you're at possition 90 or higher, just wait for carla. then, continue running. when you're at possition 190 or higher, wait again. continue running....

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2016-10-12 06:54:18

ok, one more question:
Currently, I am having to use energy balls to kill the burners and stuff in 25-5, because it seems that I do not have a powerful enough weapon. The triple yoyo is not cutting it for me. Is there something better than that I should have by now? If so, what are the steps I should take to get it? I want to make sure I am well equipped for the next difficulty I try. I should be able to breeze through it, given that my stats are high enough. But I need to know what weapon/weapons I should have by now. I've only made a few so far, like the electric stick, high jump shoes, and the triple yoyo. It seems that most of them require a higher difficulty level to unlock.
@kratos: If I am thinking of the door you are thinking of, it is not possible to unlock it from that stage, as that is the door to the north building, which you will be able to enter at a later stage. I don't believe you can enter it from that level.
What stage have you made it to?