2016-09-16 19:58:15

hello to all of you.
i just want to know if any of you has the audiogame called s quad??
it is a racing game.
i cant find the download link for the game.
i took a look on steven's website but there is only a podacst link or a fiew of them.
if some one could help me i would be verry glad.
thanx.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2016-09-16 21:25:56

Hello,
That game is in development. It is not released yet, thus nobody has a link to it.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-09-17 04:31:46

But anyway give me the link cause I will be noing about updates

73 Wj3u

2016-09-20 04:17:01

listen up guys. You heard that its under development, and that no links are available. Is it so hard to understand?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-09-20 16:16:22

Hi all,
remember when I did a lot of announcements on S Quad Racing last year?
Yeah, me too. It was stressful. When I did that, I felt like I had deadlines and had to complete things on certain time... it felt like homework for school.
  I am working on S Quad racing. It has rotation built in already. It is already using a 3d system. A new navigation system has been built in. But I'm not saying what's coming next, except for the fact that it's not dead. All of this has been done in the last month.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-09-23 14:47:26

thanx i will wait to play your game and i cant wait. good luck

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.