2016-09-15 20:32:12

hello friends,
myself Dr yusuf from india.
here I want to ask, are there any online games available to play with buddies?
only I know quentinc's game room, RS cliant, and now this super football which I told in my last post, the problem of super football. other than, are there any other online game?
I like to play online game very much.

2016-09-16 00:01:01

yes most certainly.
First off, crazy party, an awesome game with arcade games, online card battles and all sorts of other things.
Also there is Aprone's first person zombie game swamp, Castaways, castaways 2 (which is in demo mode at the moment, check the new releases room), Jungle and palace punchup from Blastbay games, pontes backgammon, the top speed racing games, road to rage, dragon pong and also lords of the galaxy, Galaxy ranger and super tennis from Vip gameszone, though

That's all in terms of arcade action type stuff available for windows that occurs to me right now, (though I might be forgetting some).

However also note there are very many muds and browser games where you interact and play with other people either cooperatively or competitively, and there are even mor eavailable for Ios if you have access to that platform as well.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-16 00:57:19

redspot. www.samtupy.com
swamp. www.kaldobsky.com/software.
alter aeon. www.alteraeon.com.
there are more though

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-09-16 11:13:27

Red spot can't be considered an online game. It's nothing but a child making. There are lots of good online games such as swamp, rtr, undead assault, crazy party etc.

2016-09-16 13:11:32

hi
@David Artery just because you don't like this sort of games or you don't like the game particularly doesn't mean that redspot is not an online game. the goal of the game is simple I have to admit, kill the others, but I like the multitude of weapons and items that you can acquire which result in different strategies that can be adopted in reaching the goal.
Don't forget that the same "child" created lots of entertaining audio games and an other online game called survive the wild which is impressive aswell.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-09-16 18:09:50

Impressive? Sorry but what you call it survive the wild is another stupidity. Well that's my opinion, each one of us has his own opinion.

2016-09-16 18:57:37 (edited by mastodont 2016-09-16 18:58:26)

I completely agree with that, what I don't agree with is your language towards someone that has done a lot for the audio games community. This is the attitude that drives developers to not develop audio games and do other things instead.
Even if we don't like a game we, the players, should be respectfull and point out why we don't like this game instead of just calling it stupidity. Everyone is free to have a bad or a good opinion regarding a game but this opinion shouldn't be put in a harmful way towards the developer, we are a small community and devs should be encouraged to continue producing games not to stop entirely.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King