2016-09-05 04:25:37

Sajad wrote:

Hey all!
Good morning  \ evening / afternoon!
From a time ago I wanted to suggest something which might be a bit difficult to Sam to do. And might take a long time. And it's, a categorized inventory.
Browsing a categorized inventory is much much easier than normal one, that one where you choose a category by shift+right arrow and shift+left arrow since if you press left arrow or right arrow, you'll choose a specific items where your posission stopped on. It might be categorized as following:
Food: Includes your food, whether it's raw, gutted or captured. As well as other meats that you gather.
Weapons: Includes all your weapons which you have, such as shutgun, revolver and shells. As well as bullets and shields, hehe. Don't want to forget the deadly lovely grenade. And so metal arrows. Arrows, Crossbow, bow and all known weapons that we have.
You might also want to put general category, which includes everything, or name a specific category for such items, papers, coins, strings, and so on. You might name it tools to put strings, papers, pen, coins, branches and woods, skillets, spits and other things like that.
You might also want to put a category that includes quests items. You can organize it on your way that you want. The thing I suggest that because, even if you use letter navigation, it won't benefit you. Especially if you use another language file of STW: And you try to press "D" inside your inventory, you get for example conejo muerto if you've chosen Spanish. Although it's with "C" but it's following the English navigation rule I guess.
Once we choosed a category, we will stay at the last chosen category even if we closed our inventory and opened it again. So that would make our way more easier than searching for something for a long time, or move it to top. Still works. And it also changes the deffault normal style of this inventory that we have, we might need to have an option to select normal inventory style or new one.
Thanking in anticipation. Coco!

I think that's a great idea. Because currently with everything mix up, the inventory is very messy.

2016-09-05 04:28:09

orange1331 wrote:

Hi Sam I have some idea Usually I buy some item such as dfc teleporter usually If I purchase successfully It will generate the code and sent to e-mail account but you didn't do that! you show this code in bottom of reciede If internet cut down I loose my code.
I will see copy up code on my paypal mail account could you do that way?

I think this should have been implement long ago, whereby a copy of the purchase receipt together with the ID will be sent through email. This will hopefully save Sam some time having to answer to users who rant about not receiving the ID despite the money has been paid.

2016-09-05 06:12:13

I'm thinking the inv system would have to be recoded for that.

2016-09-08 05:30:12

hi everyone, can you help me with the cristal thomas part 1 quest?
i found the note 1 by thomas, then i went through the mazelike system, and now i'm in a big cave, near the spring. but if i climb up in the spring, it sends me to the rocky spring again, and i can't find anything. can you tell me where to search?

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2016-09-08 07:28:35

there's other way, some of the players keep it secret
so I can't tell you where's the other exit from that cave.
quest,  you know...even there's no  rules for  shareing quest info, but, you may need to explore the cave  some more.
if you really stuck, you could ask other players for help, not sure if they will help you or not, though

2016-09-16 03:55:25

ok so first of all i'm warning right now, this post is gonna be harsh, i'm sorry to say it but admins are... well, read on.

admins have way too much power. i'm not gonna say who it is, but if your reading this please stop what your doing. it happend yes today, i was climbing the mountin, for fun and to get some snow and stuff, climbed up to the top when a low rumble started... what is it? originaly i thought it was mountin ice falling under my weight, which who knows sam could have coded, so i ran, ran back as fast as i could, then a loud boom shook my headphones and i stopt, thinking that the ice thing was over, guess what? i looked with my g key and saw... i was almost on the edge of the mountin! i could have fallen, and what was it? a bomb, a joke  bomb from an admin. not cool buddy, not at all. everyone thought it was cool, i did too, after i calmed down. this thing needs to be stopt. admins shouldn't have an ability to play sounds and freek out players like that, i think all they should have is the lag cleering thing, item cleer, i think that's what it's called. well, i'm off for today to get some rest, i love the game, i really do, but sam, please  look into it. i can send you name of an admin through the pm if you want, as i don't feel like persons name should be said in public. thanks for reading.

2016-09-16 05:19:56

all I can say is, F*** all! this game should dead a long time ago, I don't care! because your game doesn't Inspiring visually impaired , reason, 1, bunch of spelling error, come on second, because I get banned, and I already miss bunch of friend, so, this is another wall of lame, this admin was previously from swamp players, all he do is when he was on swamp, he join people mission, and just truck sitting, and people kick him, all he do is complaining and post on the forums that's all that matters. And now he have powers, he now seek to vengeance, but I do not request to be unbanned, it's up to you if you want to do or not, just let go, because suddenly I saw this topic get brought back up now, all of these new quest are being kept secret, when people asked, figure it out from your own. And, you guy got lucky because I didn’t like most person, whoever is get banned from the game and just wining, bitching, et cetera, thank you, and goodbye, never, ever, buy account from here, money eater.

2016-09-16 05:28:25

oh and, the bunch of disaster, he's the only done it, no other admin.oh and, the bunch of disaster, he's the only one who done it, no other admin could put disaster on the normal map, too, hey, got ya again.

2016-09-16 05:28:36

when people get banned, it's because they do something wrong. Not for no reason at all and the spelling errors, yeah my spelling sucks and I as well as everyone else knows it. Oh the mountain? That wasn't a joke bomb. It was a rockslide. It's another thing admins do sometimes to keep the mountain intresting. It did take away health, and it was not a joke.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-09-16 07:02:37 (edited by David Artery 2016-09-16 07:06:31)

Of course, because this game is admins' game where they can enslave players, play with them as they want. Discrimination between players and admins is clear in this game, and the game is improving regarding this situation. Continue this great work, we hope to see new admin features in the next update.

2016-09-16 08:26:38

If you're going to accuse people of discrimination, you at least should have the guts to finish the entire post with examples and everything. Telling us that admins discriminate is all fine, but without examples there's really nothing to be done.
As Sam said falling rocks, flying airplanes or suddan huge fires are part of the game, and no jokes. Only keep in mind that if you hear things like that, that you do not log off, because that ends worse than the disaster itself.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-09-16 08:57:59

Huh, pretty clear. They discriminate with their super special powerful abilities. At least look at the way they deal people with, you'll see clear vanity and arrogance. Just go see yourself, no need for examples.

2016-09-16 09:23:16

So looking at people to see if they are cheating is a super power? Taking away a death free card of someone when that person logged of at least two times during a disaster is discriminating? Oh and, banning people when you see them cheating over and over is not wat admins should do? In such cases, i suggest you start learning bgt and make a survive the cheat game or something similar big_smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-09-16 09:31:37

You'll never understand me. Banning unbanning is what every admin on this planet should do against who deserves. But Sam has gave them more than that and that what makes the game unfair.

2016-09-16 09:32:03

As for the sorting of inventory: i guess categories could work, but that does not depend on me big_smile I already sort things so that first drinks and food and energy stuff show up, then weapons, then payed items, then clothing, then stuff to put on a fie and things you collect, and on the bottom all quest items and points. It's as near to categories as you can currently get, and it's fine this way, at least for me.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-09-16 09:35:14

Look, without an example if what exactly you think is fair or unfair, there's really no way of discussing the issue. If i were to say that survival packs are stupid, just because they are stupid, it gets no one anywhere. If i were to say that grenades are dangerous because they can kill you in one hit if you're not careful, and because there's really not much that protects you from them, it's a whole different storry.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-09-16 09:37:57

Hi
I don't play this game anymore, but I wanna say many many unrealistic things and admin power.
1. Sam, let me ask you, are admins magicians? How does an admin causes random disasters on a normal area? Could you explain it in realistic way? Why does a disaster happens on normal area? I mean, what's the reason. There's no sign of a disaster, like global warming, an active volcano, etc.
Everything happens because of admins.
2. unrealistic things are everywhere. For example, why are the gift shop and gas station always burning? If a bulding catch on fire, that bulding must been destroyed after certain amount of time is past.
How do you sleep in the deep ocean? If you can, try that in your real life and you will die. Sleeping underwater? that is really stupid.
How can you safely drink ocean water using your pot? Try that in your real life.
How can you naturally cure yourself from radiation? At least you will have to go to the hospital or use health scanner to find if there is a cancer in your body. If anything serious has been found, you will have to go to the hospital for treatment.
Teleporters and Dfcs, again, should be removed.
I don't care if you read this post or not, as I don't play this game anymore, but I'm posting this because I want these problems to be fixt.
Thanks

2016-09-16 09:55:19

Agree. Disasters should happen themselvs without any interference from admins. Admins have lots of unnatural stupid discriminating features that should be removed.

2016-09-16 09:56:34

momo7807 wrote:

Hi
I don't play this game anymore, but I wanna say many many unrealistic things and admin power.
1. Sam, let me ask you, are admins magicians? How does an admin causes random disasters on a normal area? Could you explain it in realistic way? Why does a disaster happens on normal area? I mean, what's the reason. There's no sign of a disaster, like global warming, an active volcano, etc.
Everything happens because of admins.
2. unrealistic things are everywhere. For example, why are the gift shop and gas station always burning? If a bulding catch on fire, that bulding must been destroyed after certain amount of time is past.
How do you sleep in the deep ocean? If you can, try that in your real life and you will die. Sleeping underwater? that is really stupid.
How can you safely drink ocean water using your pot? Try that in your real life.
How can you naturally cure yourself from radiation? At least you will have to go to the hospital or use health scanner to find if there is a cancer in your body. If anything serious has been found, you will have to go to the hospital for treatment.
Teleporters and Dfcs, again, should be removed.
I don't care if you read this post or not, as I don't play this game anymore, but I'm posting this because I want these problems to be fixt.
Thanks

First disasters like bombings can realistically happen anywhere, you don't need volcanos or similar for that. As well as rockslides in the mountain, the only thing that would need is rain or just plain old bad luck. Buildings staying on fire all the time: better that than people sitting in them all day long, doing nothing else than trying to get all the items for themselves, giving no one a chance of doing anything inside...
Death free cards and teleporters: they're part of the game and they have been for a long while now. Since the addition of the new maps, I do think they are more used now. smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-09-16 10:19:02

Post 2517, this game is ment to be realistic. How can a building stay on fire without being destroyed? And what is the reason of fire?
Random bombings, well, why they do bombings on normal area? What country has bomber airplanes in this game? If a country has bomber airplanes, how many bombs do they have? How many factories? If you can answer all of these questions, I'd understand it. I believe there are no bombs and airplanes, as well as factories. If there were that many morden thing in this game, I'd go to the mountain with f22 fighter fully loaded with missiles. Last question, is there an airport for planes to take off or land?

2016-09-16 10:46:46 (edited by JasonBlaze 2016-09-16 10:53:08)

well I know some of the admins did some shit, but I don't really care,
and you guys should remember, this is a game , so everything can't be realistic.
hmm,  better not  start complaining like I did before, lol, it will not change  anything ya know. the dev won't listen  , so just face what the game provide, or leav it,

2016-09-16 11:01:36

It's true that some admins are acting like, uhm, look I'm an admin big_smile big_smile but yeah. The game is more challenging now but I hope some bugs can be fixed, I lost a dfc because of a bug, the bug when you look at someone while he\she's above a tree, then you fell down and die after stop looking at him\her.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-09-16 11:08:25

well if you look on someone and heard a falling  sound, better stop looking  imidiately and try to look again, that's a scary bug, yeah big_smile

2016-09-16 11:20:06

Oh yeah, as well as the annoying vending machine bug. Think guys you know it right?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-09-16 11:34:26

eh? , wich one?