2016-08-28 17:24:39

Ironcross can you tell me if you're using a soundpack, or something like that, and if so which one, because I've been playing for years and never seen delays on the level you talked about in the other thread. it is possible it's on your end and if so, we might be able to help. yes there can be a bit of a delay, but unless we're in one of the rarer and rarer surver slowdown moments, I've never seen it be worse than 1 second

2016-08-28 19:51:23

also note if you're using the mushclient sounddpack the end rountime is way off. Not sure if that can be fixed or not. Hven't been playing for awhile cause I been busy with my mom and stuff so.. maybe I'l get back to it eventually..

2016-08-28 20:33:53

i think it's the game, not the soundpack. i've used both clokpacks for mushclient (both sneak's and mine), and I never get anything i consider command lag. I'm not sure what kind of lag you really ment though, ironcross.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-29 03:04:40

i don't no what your talking about there is no lag when you enter a command and it takes a few seconds to do something that is how it is supposed to happen its like those mudds where you start walking and takes 10 seconds to reach the room, okay bad example

2016-08-29 06:34:13

he's probably confused roundtime and command lag. command lag is when the server lags and fails to send the command in time. there's a bit of delay in every command, and it's normal, it't not lag, not at all.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-29 08:14:02

I could see how that would happen, especially if his pack was gagging the round time info, I've seen a few packs that do that for movement and the like, claiton's did I know that for sure, and subed and scripted so much that the game really did run faster without it.

2016-09-15 19:02:55

So I posted this in the general discussion thread, but I will be on CLOK most of the day, if people want to stop by and see if the game is for them. I am always happy to help people get startted in a game that I genuinly feel is something special.

2016-09-15 21:50:54

I'm all so willing to log whenever and help people out as well as answer any questions. I'll be around clok a lot more now.

2016-09-18 06:09:06 (edited by bryant 2016-09-18 06:10:15)

hi.
This game sounds really interesting, and I would like to check it out. I have 1 question though:
once I download the soundpack for mush client, where do I put it? I see no sounds folder under the mush z folder, the only one I have is under worlds and the alter aeon sounds.
Thanks for any help.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2016-09-18 10:31:11

which soundpack did you download?

2017-10-09 16:17:31

poke

2021-03-08 10:03:23

why won't the links to the downloads work? I click it, and, it says, the link does not exist.

2021-03-08 16:04:28

@37: perhaps you should check the date of the post? 2016? So of course the link no longer exists

useless post above

2021-03-08 23:09:41

and here I thought this was a good community, however, the last few questions I have asked, the replies I got, were responses from someone who is a dick, with the exception of  2 people. the rest, still stands.

2021-03-09 01:01:10

Guys, for those who want soundpack, please check my extended clokpack mod. I'm maintaining it now. The link was way outdated.

2021-03-12 04:35:06

when I get them I can update the original post with links

2021-03-12 13:53:37

It's in my clokpack topic. You can grab the link from there. It's the same link anyway.

2021-03-13 17:14:25

I hate this mud. I train and train and i am be slaim. And try to find elemancer or druid guild fail totally. I was must create new character and lost all. ehh. but clock is ok soundpack is ok.

2021-03-14 01:40:01

clok has a steep learning curve, but very rewarding once you get a hang of it. You probably don't know where to train etc. Reaching out and rping is a must on here man. If you don't do these, you don't get anywhere.

2021-03-17 16:09:40

I  agree. 

Despite the relatively small playerbase,  I'd have to say that the majority of Clok for a new player revolves around RP.  You  don't know everything, thus you ask questions and such.  There's  also the added idea of  if you're asking questions, you may have to be careful to whom you ask any questions involving less reputable actions/ideas.

Just putting that out there.

2021-03-18 08:44:22

the vipmud link for the soundpack is broken and  gives me an error message I ahve been trying to get my hands on the vipmud one for like waht feels likea ges. Please can someone get a working link for the vipmud soundpack?