2016-04-30 04:27:47

I fixed some errors in the object list. How can I put it in the game so that when it updates other people playing in English will get it? I'm not trying to be mean here, but doesn't 巨大戦艦 mean huge battle ship? and 超巨大戦艦 mean super huge battle ship? I know that they don't mean large quabo or whatever it says. Their are other ones as well like バイオリッパー is bio ripper and not bio ripper. It's the same thing with claw and craw. I know that it's normal for some people to mix up l and r, but maybe when writing these translations, try using an English voice to check and see if it sounds rite. I'm not listing all of them, but their are more. So how can I make it so people playing can get this fixed version in their games? I know I'm not supposed to upload it because the translation costs money.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-04-30 16:00:18

Hay.
You can send a PM to yukio with a link to the file you've made.
Post here as well so he knows you've sent a pm.
Put the file somewhere like tinyupload.com so it's easy to get, then include the link to said file/files so he can get them.
At least, that's what I do.
To Yukio, I found a few bugs.
First, when exiting the game center, the extra menu is not being translated at all.
Second, the mode select is not being translated either.
Shields still aren't being translated when in the top menu.
I've finished the update to stage 16-3, and will be working on a few others.
I do have one question though.
Is Siegwart the young man seen earlier in the story?
If so, I'll actually call him that, just before he reviels his name.
I'll update this post with a notification of the PM if it's still the last post on this topic, or I'll make a new one if someone else posts here first.
Later!

2016-05-05 00:44:06

Question. I need the translation file again after getting a new computer. Would I just redonate, or how does that work? If so it's not a huge deal, just want to make sure that's what I have to do though. Thanks.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2016-05-05 02:06:57

> Is Siegwart the young man seen earlier in the story?
Yes, the time you first see him is 3-4.

About the dictionary file, please send me an email from the address which is linked to your paypal account. That works as a validation.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-05-08 04:14:23 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-05-12 22:32:03)

Hay Yukio, the new dictionary file is almost done.
Thanks for the clearrification regarding Siegwart.
It's been added to 16-3.
Other changes will include almost all of stage 4 to change people to person, as well as changing all instances of bit to Bito.
Also, item list as well as stage 16 23 shop and a few other stages to change panish to Punisher.
We already have Killer and super Attacker anyway.
Some spelling corrections as well.
Boy, could you send me a PM with a link to your new object list so I can just put it in with my dictionary file?
so many changes are going to be included that I'd better just send a Pm to Yukio with my entire file, but I don't want to leave out your fixes either.
Edit: Yukio, I'm sending you a PM with a link to my files.
Later!

2016-05-30 03:53:23 (edited by nyanchan 2016-05-30 03:53:44)

Thank you, I'll check my PM soon.

2016-06-03 00:51:25

Hey guis!
Can anyone, please, tell me, exactly, which stages were translated in this new update?
It says more story translations and some fixes, but wich stages?

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2016-06-03 13:16:38 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-06-07 21:27:01)

The story briefs for stages 18 through 25 have been translated.
Stages 19 and 20 have been translated.
I think a few more, but that's all I'm sure of.
Boy translated some objects, and I corrected stages 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 and most of 17.
I did miss a grammatical error; trust me, it's obvious, but I'll fix that in the next update.
Edit: I just sent Yukio one final update, so all the previously mentioned updates should be translated slightly better for you guys once the version update enableing the new translations goes live.
Later!

2016-06-08 05:30:58

Hi guys, just jumping in here at randum, so excuse if this has already been answered, I wish to try out this game, but i wish not to mess with coppying and pasting, and wish to use english translation. of this game, should i first wait untill it is done. or is alot of work done already,
if it is so, how do i get the game, and the translation file, I am new to this series, so wish to try it out for the first time.
i did see something about donating to get the file. if this is correct, ware do I go, and how much must i donate.
any help would be grately appreciated.
so to recap, shall I first wait, until its more complete, or shall the work done so far, provide me with a wonderful first time experience.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-06-08 16:14:10

Yukio, I've sent you one last update before the version update that enables the newest translations goes live.
as always, the link is in a PM I've just sent you.
See said PM for details on what this fixes and adds.
Thanks once again for all your hard work.
and if I don't write to you again for sometime, have a wonderful summer!

Flyby Chow, the translations are still coming along nicely.
at the current time, the game is playable, but the story sin't translated yet.
That's pretty much all that's left; along with some extra content.
You have to donate 5 dollors at the least to be able to download the translation, but you get all updates as they come so it's a good deal.
The link to order the translation can be found in post 1 of this topic.
Later!

2016-06-09 04:38:18

good stuff, thank you, threeblacknoises, what i shall thus do is to wait for the updates to get a bit further, then, once i get a good heads up from you saying that the story is mostly
done. and the first good number of stages is all done. i'll hop in, and donate at leest 10 dollars. and then have some good  nice fun

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-06-23 16:28:35 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-06-23 16:41:23)

Hay Yukio, just checking in.
I just found your PM, and am now going through looking for things that still don't work.
The back option on stage 22 shop doesn't work, and I only know that because I had to make an edit to that file and found the option.
Should I send you this updated file now, or wait until the next translation update?
Are you working on adding even more translations, or are you still busy with school?
Regardless of the reason, I hope you're well.
Later!

2016-06-23 17:23:49

Probably, the issue can be fixed here, so you don't have to send the file again.
I have some more translations since the last release, butI'mnot actively adding new things because I was asked to help a project which must be urgently worked on. Since the team consists of sited people except me, I'm working as a sound designer and composer. I'll be back after completing the project.

2016-09-09 17:19:02

Hay Yukio, I've been working of corrections for the translation of briefing10, and foud about lines that are missing from the file.
I tried adding one into the file for testing pourposes, but it didn't translate, so an update is most likely needed to me these lines translate.
Should I add the lines to the file without translation and just put the tab character so translations can be done?
Later!

2016-09-10 01:50:53

Thank you for checking the new translations! I didn't expect that some lines weren't added properly because the file was automatically generated. Could you add the lost lines so that I can write the translated contents?

2016-09-10 11:46:40 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-09-10 13:55:36)

Sure thing.
I'm sending you a tinyupload link by Pm of briefing10.
I'm not sure if the japanese lines copied correctly or not, so I'm sending this to you mainly as a test.
By the way, the new lines are all at the end of the file.
I hope that doesn't cause any problems.
What other files did you translate this time?
Later!

2016-09-15 09:12:24

Sorry, I haven't been here for a while. Got your PM, thank you!

2016-09-30 21:44:05

Hay Yukio, I got your PMs and have finished retranslations of briefings 11 to 13.
I'm sending you a PM right now with the link to the file.
Keep in mind that briefing 12 has about 15 lines that aren't translated.
I've copied said lines from the game and put them at the end of said file.
Later!

2016-10-01 02:27:28

Thank you for your fixes! I'll check my inbox.

2016-10-01 05:55:46

yukio, while I was playing the game today I noticed a small translation bug
in the workshop, after you craft something your used and remaining items aren't separated so make one number
EG: if you spent 1 of something and had 9 left it would say 19
I was actually trying to see what causes it in the dictionary file just now, but I can't seem to figure out why it's doing that

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-10-01 06:56:48 (edited by nyanchan 2016-10-01 06:58:44)

Oh sorry. if you can edit the dictionary file without mojibake, please replace the 22nd line of 16-5.txt with this. TAB means inserting a tab there.
(残%d)。TAB(%d remaining. )
I'll apply this fix in the next build though.

2017-01-05 19:14:38

Hay Yukio, it's me, threeblacknoises again, with yet another translation update!
Details are in a PM I'll be sending you vary shortly!
Later!

2017-01-05 23:05:30 (edited by FabiG94 2017-01-05 23:06:04)

Hi
A question, how much percentage is already translated of the game?
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-01-06 00:15:35 (edited by threeblacknoises 2017-07-08 18:51:42)

Regarding the translation status, at this point, it'd probably be easier to list what's not yet translated, so here we go.
Some stattus screens for game center mini games and the high score boards.
The menus for companions except the cat.
Most of the ufo catcher text.
As far as percentages go, I can at least say the game is about 99 percent done.
The game is playable at this time, however their are still a few untranslated lines in the postgame content.
This will be edited as time goes on so people can see the status of the translation.
Later!

2017-01-06 00:37:32

Hi
thanks you for the information!
that sounds very good
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.