2016-09-15 04:10:05

The world is frozen after an apocalypse, but the dragon eggs are not.
You have a few dragon eggs, which turn into dragons, which make fire, to thaw out the world.

That is how this game begins.
On the surface, it is a very simple resource management game.
Create dragons from eggs, they create fire, use fire to create more egg farms, more eggs = more and new types of dragons, etc.
When you reach a certain number of resources, new things open up, and the game changes and adds some complexity.

I don't know why, but I cannot stop playing this game!
It's something you can play for 5 minutes, or an hour. When I got it, I thought I would take a minute or two, and try it out. . . . Two hours later, I stopped playing.
I will give you a hint though.  Your resources continue to accumulate after you close the app. I played for so long in the beginning, trying to build things up, but if I had known I could close and come back when the resources were grater, I might not have played for that initial two hours. :-)
It's fully accessible with VoiceOver.
Overall, at least for me, it turned out to be a lot more fun than I originally thought it would be.

Here is a link to its description on Apple, and from there, you can get a link to download it on the Apple store if you like it.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/invisib … 78968?mt=8

2016-09-15 04:20:28

interesting.  how much does it cost?

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2016-09-15 06:17:03

Hello I also want to know its cost.
is it online game or offline?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-09-15 06:48:14

Hello there,

@Mirage, thank you for sharing your discovery with us!
Sounds like a fun little game.

At the other 2 posters, you could've just clicked on the link provided in the first post and gotten all your questions answered
Its about $2 120INR, and internet connectivity is not required to play,or so the apps description says

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2016-09-15 08:56:37

Yeah, $1.99, and no internet is needed.
It's a single player game, just you trying to thaw out the world and create a dragon empire.
Or at least that's how it appears thus far.
But I haven't even created a gold dragon yet, so I really don't know how far the game will go.

2016-09-15 14:02:29

Well I've downloaded the gamee.

it's looking nice thus far, though i am a bit of a dope for not working out that I had to build an egg farm by,mmmmm, clicking on eggs, da!

one thing though, is upgrade notifications when it says "switchh on" on automatically? since I'd like to know when i can upgrade my production.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-15 17:07:02

hi I looked at this and it said that you can get the full experience on your apple watch. so before I go getting this, is this purely an apple watch game or is this for the phones?

2016-09-15 18:01:57

shame this isn't for android too.

2016-09-15 19:38:33

@Darren, I've never actually found a game that is apple watch specific. i suspect rather like a lot of games that send you notifications over time it just means you can get notified on your apple watch when you have enough of various types of production to do more stuff.

I am now playing the game, albeit  a bit leasurely. The increase and mechanics are nice, however I do wish there was a bit more by way of descriptions.
The numbers in the game are also frankly insane! when my amount of fire is literally going into superscript and I've got several billion dragons. it actually makes the resource management aspect a bit superfluous, just sort of wait around until I can upgrade stuff, then again, it seems that you only need to worry about the top three dragon types, ie, the one your trying to create, what you need to create it and the production of what you need to create that, and can let the bottom few take care of themselves, basically because things are exponential, but really a resource management game where you don't have to care about the numbers is a little problematic, ----- heck I'm now needing advanced maths to work out my amount of fire and am actually surprised it's not breaking the game big_smile.

I do intend to carry on though and see what I can make, but I don't know how long the production premise can go on this way, heck by this point methinks earth would no longer be covered in ice, but would probably be imploding into a black hole due to the amount of dragons! really the things make bacteria look like monks in terms of reproduction big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-09-16 00:03:44

I can't remember if notifications are on automatically, but you can choose what you want in game settings, and turn on the notifications there.
Dark, I thought the same way you did, that you can let the lower-tier things take care of themselves.
But you would be wise to keep increasing them whenever you can, as it will make a difference later.
I also wish there was more description with the dragons and such.

2016-09-16 04:16:37

man eggs and mana slow me down, I've only got 3 wizard towers up, the next one is 3 billion eggs. Not enough gold fast enough. Fire too slow. Lol

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-09-16 11:04:53

Well I'v@Mirage, i do keep upgrading the dragon upgrades of the lower level dragon types to produce more, though I don't bother with cloning after I've stopped using my eggs on them since it's better to save my eggs for either more gold to produce more eggs, or more mana, though given what it says about what the cult does I do think I can see where things are going in terms of the game, though it'd be nice to see how many dragon types there are.

@Keyisful, gold will help you produce more eggs, upgrading the capacity of your farms as well as the farms, likewise, make sure that you keep hiering new gold miners, upping the gold capacity and depth of your mines. The basi principel in the game seems the fairly standard get a production line going and funnel everything into more production.

My major problem with the game, apart from the lack of description generally, is that the numbers become so huge they don't mean anything, heck my amount of fire is now worked out in a superscript to the power of 10. I just don't feel a connection to numbers that size at all, it's all just finding different upgrade buttons and waiting to hit them and not really caring about what they cost so long as the upgrades keep happening.

Oh, and as regards the notifications, i forgot that on Ios if something says "switch on" it's actually switched on, and not off, so yes, I'm getting all the notifications as and when they happen. big_smile.

2016-09-16 12:37:51

so are you playing against other AI then or what? I mean what's the real purpose of this game?

2016-09-16 18:22:08

The aim seems to be to produce really stupidly silly amounts of dragons which let you produce more types of dragons which let you produce even more stupidly ridiculously hugely amazingly insanely large amounts of lower level dragons to produce higher level ones, and so the cycle goes ad infinitum.

I pretty much go on just upgrading everything and the numbers don't really mean much anymore, theoretically something new might happen if I get enough mana, but that is the slowest resource to accumulate even with four mage towers and keeping up with the mana speed upgrades, so mostly i am just waiting for mana to fill while going on upgrading the dragon types.
I should be getting a new dragon type soon, but really I confess I'm feeling a decided sence of alienation from the game at present, since the numbers are nuts and higher level dragons don't really seem that interesting beyond a line of text and yet more chances to press the upgrade button when the stupidly hugely amazingly gigantically ridiculous numbers get superlative enough big_smile.

I'm a little sad, I love dragons and a breeding game with them would be just my cup of tea, but this one has more to do with stupidly massive resource timers than actual dragons, you could be waiting for blobs of amoeba to produce more amoeba for all the affect on the actual game the dragons have.

As I said, since the actual brain power and time required are low I'll see if anything new does happen, and it's not as if the game was expensive but I can confess to being a little dissatisfied.

2016-09-17 03:19:49

I was hoping the dragons would do more too, Dark.
Once I get past trillions, the numbers are not meaningful to me either.
But I keep upgrading anyway.
I think it is just a time-filler.
Maybe I just want to see how far the game will go numberwise. *smiles*

2016-09-17 16:31:31

Yep Mirage, it really doesn't seem like there is much in this game beyond a continuous exponential production cycle, and production cycles as game mechanics don't really mean much in and of themselves if all they do is setup a higher step in the production chain, especially when that production chain has numbers so stupidly huge they don't mean anything. That is one thing where nano empire was great, since every new thing you built gave you something else upredictable to play with, as well as it's production values, plus of course you could occasionally get attacked which meant you had to be careful with what you produced and indeed when you attacked your enemies, though even in nano empire things taled off when you got into the millions, though by that point you'd pretty much finished the game.

Invisible dragons just seems to go on and on, I wonder if the game has an end or not?

I'll probably check it for a few days in hopes of actually something happening somewhere, or of there being an ending, but as I said I'm disappointed.

2016-09-18 19:08:43

Hi.
So, I really find this game weird and very disappointing as a payed game. Nothing seems to happen, other than you're saving up resources to make stronger dragons, but, for what reason? This is not my thing at all because of that, and this is the most disappointed purchase I have made in long time. I'm glad it didn't cost me more. It's like buying some candy you don't like, and then trash it... smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-09-18 20:00:45

Yeah... there's not much to do in this... as has been stated before. I went in to check how much fire I had the other day and I had something like 138.5 Quintillion fire and nothing to do with it.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-09-18 23:29:26

I'm going to see if things change when you get the cult or the golden dragon, since surely the production cycle must end somewhere, but I'm not seeing anything thus far, just continually finding and hitting upgrade buttons to create stronger dragons.

Now could someone please! create a dragon breeding and are game, I'd love to see that :d.

2016-09-18 23:40:11

I thought as you upgraded you could fight other dragons. I'd play a game like that.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-09-19 04:32:37

based on the resources screen, there is still an empty spot to fill in, on the right side of cult, and just below your mana info, so I believe there is still at least 1 more feature to unlock. I am still in the process of creating the bronze dragons. after gold there is still obcidian dragons, not sure if anymore after that. anyone who has unlocked the cult or gone further in this game please keep this forum updated please?

2016-09-19 05:31:35

When I read the description, I thought it was going to be a dragon breeding game, where lots of things happen. I was envisioning feeding dragons, maybe making new breeds, battling, etc.
Sorry guys, I thought this was going to be a good one.
I'll let you all know if anything changes.

2016-09-19 10:41:15

@mirage, don't worry about the game's quality, it's good to know anyway, though i agree a dragon breeding and batling game would rock! I saw a browser game of that sort in development, but it never seemed to get off the ground.

2016-09-19 16:10:49

I have now built my 5th wizard's tower, which I think will be the last, but nothing is happening yet. in the process of creating the gold dragon too, but there is still obsidian dragon after gold though. hopefully obsidian will be the last and something happens soon haha.

2016-09-19 16:12:37

and also, the are some numbers under the cult feature. i notice as i upgrade my farms, mines, and towers and all, the number keeps going up. i wonder what that number will be used for in the future, and when?