2016-08-27 18:54:46

@leon: thanks a bunch for the dissidia ff tips. About the qte's for doing an x-burst, is the button combinations random every time you use an x-burst?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-27 20:36:12

Can someone explain how to complete fellowship mission 2?

2016-08-27 22:23:54

Yes, most of these are randomly generated QTS, only few chars have somethig like Tab the circle fast to fill the bar.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-08-28 01:20:31

@border1, to complete mission 2 you have to move all of your units to the south while defending yourself from the enemies.
@lirin, if i mess up with the qte, can i still do the x-burst attack?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-08-28 05:11:25

oh it was for ff! i thought it was for bleach sc lol.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-28 08:49:30

QTE is to fill the bar, more mean stronger attack. If you will miss it totally as far as I remember You will perform it but it will be really weak.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-08-28 21:28:19

Hi, has anyone of you a walkthrough of LOTR Tactics for me please? Is it possible to buy things or not and if yes, how does it work? Thanks in advance!

2016-08-30 06:43:50

How is it possible to win level 4 in lotr tactics?

2016-08-30 07:33:22

You can read that in a walkthrough. It depends on what campaign you're playing. I haven't played the game for like 10 years, so I don't remember.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-08-30 10:29:54

Do you know which walkthrough that was? I play the good campaign.

2016-08-30 17:01:47

There are multiple walkthroughs out there, describing the missions.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-08-30 19:44:32

hi
so how can i set the options in mlb06 for the putch and so on? I dont have any sighted assistance right now. does anyone remember how to do it as a blin?

2016-08-31 17:34:37

Hi.
Well, I managed it, but the thing is that I can't find the save option for the game, just the one for the season mode.
BTW, I have that little plan forming up in my head that I maybe could just go and flash my PSP 3000 right now.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-09-02 09:30:22

Is it possible to write a guide for setting up mlb 06?

2016-09-02 15:27:13

Hi.
something I found out about MLB 11 is that it doesnt support auto fielding or auto pitching.
So, why do people say that it is accessi`ble?

2016-09-04 21:11:32

Hi.
Ok, for those who are interested, I recommend starting out with MLB 08 the show, It supports all the features we need and it has an easy to set up profile management system in which you can store all your data regarding your general settings like audio, fielding, pitching and what not, together with your cariere and season.

2016-09-06 08:51:06

@simba: How is it possible to set the things up in mlb 08? Do you use an editor or OCR to set the things up right?

2016-09-06 17:29:15

Hi. No, how should I use OCR on that thing?
No, I do it via memorizing things.

2016-09-07 07:32:39

Is it possible to write a guide for mlb 08?

2016-09-07 15:57:53

Hmm.
I might be able to do that, but I have a little problem with that. Apparently, I can't save a season in progress. The thingn is that you have to create a profile where all your data is stored.
The thing is, when I start a season, it somehow doesnt save it and gives out the error that there is no data available, I still need to get behind that.

2016-09-11 17:36:12

any idea on how to do the soul gauge on dissidia FF? I managed to do it once but now I can't do it anymore.

2016-09-13 21:53:54

Hi.
hahaha guys, I just had something to funny happen on MLB 06 the show.
I was hitting the ball in to the field and it flew away, it then bounced on the ground and normaly the defensive team would run there and grab the ball to throw it to a base. But well, they didn't the ball was bouncing, and roling out on the ground till it was lying there and the three men I had on base and the current batter were just running along the the bases till they were at the plate again. So I basically scored 4 points including an inside the park homerun.
Something I still don't really get is how the league scedule works or how I select the next game in this calendar view thingy, or what ever that is.

2016-09-14 01:23:08

Out of pure curiosity: is there any voiced visual novels for psp that are translated? I sooooo wish corpseparty was one, but it was not. Most of the vns are in Japanese,which probably requires some years of learning for me to be able to play. (I'm learning it as my third language).

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-09-15 02:17:20

If you want a fully translated voiced visual novel, disgaea infinite is the right choice.
Oh btw, ever heard of a game called god eater burst? The game is playable, at least for me, but it need great efforts to complete missions and such

2016-09-16 11:04:17

any idea how to do the possess thingy correctly on  disgaea infinite?
this dood guy just... rofl