2016-08-25 11:28:10

The forum display seems to have changed. There are bullets where there used to be none, such as where poster information is displayed. The report and quote links say report post number and quote post number. The login and register links on the main index page seem to be gone. The headings for posts seem to be split, so you have to navigate to the heading and then press down arrow to activate the link. At first I thought all this was just me, but I found an archived version of the main index page on archive.org that displays correctly. This started happening some time yesterday.

2016-08-25 11:32:25

Nothing happen with the forum really. you just need to maximize it. it will return as usual.

2016-08-25 11:37:55

Several people before you seemed to have the same problem. Usually, after maximizing the page, everything should return to normal.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-08-25 11:55:06 (edited by Draq 2016-08-25 12:09:07)

Hmm. Maximizing the window doesn't seem to do anything. This is happening in both IE and Firefox, which is what made me think it was the forum itself. Yes, I did delete all cookies and browser cache.

Edit: On a hunch, I tried viewing the forum through a web proxy. It displayed correctly. Could it be that my IP has been flaggd or something? It would explain the anti-spam fields I see now.

2016-08-25 14:30:07

When you are inside a forum section, such as off topic, the forum puts a dot in front of topic titles where you have posted a message. Could it be that that is what you are seeing?

2016-08-25 18:00:10

Mine changed suddenly last night too.  Graphically, the color scheme and layout changed around a little bit and so far it hasn't changed back.

It reminds me of how the form looks (graphically) when you haven't logged in yet.  Once you log into the forum, the layout always used to change.  If I had to guess, it is now continuing to use the "logged out" layout even after we've signed in.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-08-25 21:35:54

Figment wrote:

When you are inside a forum section, such as off topic, the forum puts a dot in front of topic titles where you have posted a message. Could it be that that is what you are seeing?

This is an example of what I'm seeing.

•Figment
•Swamp machine
•User Karma: 54

This is the old display.

Swamp machine
User Karma: 54

Your information is now in bulleted lists as opposed to non-bulleted lists. As I also said, the links to login, register, etc, are gone from the site when not logged in. I had to attempt to post something as a guest before I could even get to the login page after deleting cookies to see if that would fix this. I now also see an anti-spam field when posting replies whereas before I did not.

2016-08-25 23:19:01

Sounds like your browser got into a mode where all list are bulleted by default, if such a mode exists. I've never seen anything like that before, so I question such a mode even being possible.

Right now member information is in non bulleted lists for me.

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 and JAWS 17

2016-08-26 00:58:00

eh, I don't know. It can't be just my browser if Aprone's display has also changed. Further evidence against that is the fact that it happens in firefox as well as iE, and if it as a setting, deleting cookies should have fixed it.

2016-08-26 15:47:10

I don't know, I'm just guessing in the hope that it might help.

2016-08-26 23:09:03 (edited by bryant 2016-08-26 23:16:54)

ok, so this is odd.
I am having the same issue as you are, both on my phone and on internet explorer. However, when I use google krome, it seems to work just fine. I have no idea why, but it's annoying, because krome is not my primary browzer. It doesn't work great with jaws. Also, is it just my internet, or has anyone noticed that the forum is going rather slowly at the moment?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2016-08-27 00:49:37

I'm starting to wonder if this is to blame. It's before the head section of the forum's source.

<!--[if lt IE 7 ]> <html class="oldie ie6" lang="en" dir="ltr"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7 ]>    <html class="oldie ie7" lang="en" dir="ltr"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8 ]>    <html class="oldie ie8" lang="en" dir="ltr"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html lang="en" dir="ltr"> <!--<![endif]-->

AS it is, I can deal with it if it won't be fixed. It's just irritating.

2016-08-27 03:52:55

I didn't have any problems accessing this site.

2016-09-23 04:53:29

this actually happened to me too, I actually like it, looks cool
the problem is it changed back earlier today for no apparent reason, DD is very displeased tongue

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-09-23 22:16:00

Odd. It hasn't changed back for me.

2016-09-23 22:52:03

It hasn't happened to me as of yet.

2016-09-24 09:11:06

I wonder what causes this? lol it's gotten me curious now

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-10-02 20:53:27

Hah. It finally went back to how it was. Wonder how that happened, but glad to be rid of that crazy format.

2016-10-04 09:16:46

Am I the only one who noticed the copyright at the bottom of the page still claims 2009? Has this board not been updated since? Oh my god the security holes. Shouldn't we keep this page, which is an entry point for a lot of people regarding audiogames, a higher priority than this?
Or am I wrong? I'm just a little concerned

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2016-10-26 10:06:01

The latest update dates from 2015. In addition to that we have extra security measures and a CDN that filters bad actions.