2016-08-22 08:21:49

Hi all,

Has anyone had any good experiences with accessibility and booking a flight?  I've been using Expedia, Travelocity, and a lot of third-party services that haven't been doing me a justice with looking at their formatted sites with Jaws or NVDA.

Thanks as always!

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2016-08-22 10:35:38

Hi.
Well, sometimes the smartphone apps of those providers are often better at those things than the normal websites.
Also, you might have some luck booking a flight directly with the airline you want to fly with, so that you book directly on their website.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-08-22 18:20:36

for booking flights, I usualy go directly to the website of the airline that I want to fly with, for example air asia.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-22 23:08:22

I'd agree with Hanif, having just booked several flights too and from the states between last christmas and now, I had no luck with most travel agent type sites (plus many looked very dodgy and possibly spammy), and was better off phoning the airline.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-23 08:54:05

You may find this article about the accessibility of air carriers and booking websites of interest: http://www.deque.com/air-carrier-access-act-update/