2009-05-26 14:11:59

hi guys!
I just wanted to know which of this masingers works the best with jaws9.0..yahoo or msn or any other which u know of.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-05-26 14:37:43

I know for a fact that Yahoo and MSN works perfectly fine with jaws 9. I also know that Miranda works ok with jaws 9 if you need one program that does them all.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-05-26 22:32:47

Actually the absolute latest version of Windows Live Messenger doesn't work with Jaws 9 at all, so if it asks you to update... don't!

I've ended up using the basic "windows messenger" with XP, and it works perfectly well. Had a few issues with Miranda not reading properly though, among other niggles.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-05-27 00:01:31

LOL!!! That's why I said miranda worked OK. I didn't say it worked perfictly fine. OK, I didn't know that the latest version of windows live didn't work with jaws 9. that's good to know.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-05-27 00:14:23

The new version of windows live messenger sort of took me by surprise as well, and I didn't know how to go back to my previous version... didn't even know which version that was. Quite irritated by that actually.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-05-27 10:57:52

yahoo doesn't work for me

Follow me on twitter

2009-05-27 14:55:59

hey everyone!
the version of windows live htat works good with jaws is the 8.5 one, if i'm right this new
version is the 9, or 2009, and is slow in some computers, unreadable by jaws , and it suck even
for who is sighted, maybe i still have the setup for version 8.5. i'm running it and it works
perfectly, i don't use windows messenger bekause i like to use plus as well.
well, if anyone wants the setup, just ask and i'll upload it to sendspace.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-05-27 15:49:57

please do upload it

Follow me on twitter

2009-05-27 22:46:45

There is a plus version for Windows Messenger and older Msn Messenger versions. But I recomend Windows Live Messenger 8.5, the last version of Messenger Plus and JAWS 9.0

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-05-29 05:08:52

AIM also works with jaws if you're interested in using that one.