2016-07-10 13:50:54

bumping this game up to the top of the forum so new players can see it. new players check out my tutorials and learn the game. existing players, we have been having some good matches, all of you have been getting better, I can tell by your gameplay, you guys are getting smarter. regardless if you are losing, don't get discouraged, just take something from each game, think about what mistakes were made, and what you could have done different in certain spots of the game, and this will make you even better. games are lasting longer, which I like, and players are playing better defense, and not falling for my old tricks, so jungle players, keep up the good work....cheers

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-07-10 16:07:34

I've been wanting to jump back in and play more of this game.  The only down side is that it can take a while for each game, and it's not always easy to know you have 15-20 minutes of time that won't be suddenly interrupted.  I still owe Smoothgunner a rematch since we were 1-1 (if I'm remembering correctly).

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-07-10 17:26:54

lol yes aprone its one to one....well I'm on often, so whenever you want that tie breaker just drop by.....my gameplay is pretty swift so it shouldn't take to long

2016-07-13 14:55:46

wasn't able to catch the name of the player I just had a game with, but kudos on the great defense you setup at the start and played throughout the game, you really had me thinking.....I truly had to work for that win and that's what makes this game so fun....cheers to a good game

2016-07-18 00:25:46

just bumping this game up to the top like I always do....ill have the server open all night so skilled players drop by.....newbies before going online get in some practice with the computer on the good difficulty, if you need help just listen to my tutorials

2016-07-20 02:39:34

is this game all text, or can you actually see the board and pieces? I'm only asking because I wanted to introduce this game to a couple of my sighted friends

2016-07-26 18:04:42

if you guys wanna take a break from manamon, drop in for a game of jungle, server is wide open

2016-07-27 00:51:55

Smoothgunner, give this to your sighted friends.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/junglevisualizer.zip

Jungle has no visuals whatsoever, so I put together a small tool for sighted players to keep track of the game board.  It doesn't read data from the game or anything, but it does allow you to visually move around the pieces as you play the game, similar to how people play games of chess over the phone and use an actual board to keep track of where all the pieces are.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-08-03 04:58:47

aprone thanks a mil for this

2016-08-12 06:16:56

ill be on for the rest of the night if anyone is up for a game

2016-08-12 14:23:01

Smoothegunner's tutorial links no longer work.

2016-08-13 18:00:21

orin here is a refreshed dropbox link for beginners. if you also want the more advanced link where I'm going through an actual game against the computer on the hardest difficulty, then I can also refresh that link as well, just let me know

jungle tutorial 30minutes
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wolin1nl7noq3 … 1.m4a?dl=0

2016-08-14 00:34:55

I just added Jungle to the BlindGamers.com games list.
I hope someone more knowledgable than me will write an informative review with links to guides and walkthroughs.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2016-08-18 22:55:07

ill be on all day

2016-09-18 02:22:42

just seeing if anyone still plays this game.....I haven't been on for weeks, but im on now if anyone is up for a game.....I just may be beatin since im a little rusty lol

2016-09-25 08:01:11

if anyone is awoke, im online right now for a game

2016-10-01 15:42:00

will be on all day

2016-11-25 10:20:21

hello
myself and a couple more players have been trying to connect to the lobby server, it says its down, any idea when it will be back up? or what the problem may be?

2016-11-27 01:35:33

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up to say that the Jungle server is up and running again. My Linode had a scheduled reboot for some maintenance.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

2017-01-02 12:45:19 (edited by smoothgunner 2017-01-02 13:10:24)

bumping this topic to the top, to grab the attention of new and old players. I will have the game open for the next couple of days if people want to play. below is a fresh link of a tutorial for brand new players.

tutorial
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nv1gr6vl8m4w2 … 1.m4a?dl=0

2017-01-03 13:34:27

Hi there!
So sorry I had to leave, lunch was ready. I wasn't dropping or anything, would've loved to give you a good endgame there.
Greetings,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2017-01-04 06:59:57

EG game was pretty interesting I must say. well I will be on if you want that rematch

2017-01-05 11:34:05

Very nice game! Thought I could lure your lion away from where it was so desperately needed by getting my elephant out of the way, but you chose to attack with the tiger, and very rightly so. I gambled and lost. Congrats!

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2017-01-06 04:36:53

yeah, and I almost didn't attack with the tiger, I had to give the board a second look before I made that judgment call. good game as usual, its never easy when playing you man

2017-01-07 05:02:38

fresh link for my advanced tutorial, going through an actual game on the hardest difficulty. note: the link in the older post is broken
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5oy77i3e8sn7 … 2.m4a?dl=0