2009-05-25 11:56:59

Yes, more newsiliness this morning, all of which comes from the brimming mind and steaming, ever working game creation Kitchins of Master Chef Jim Kitchin.

Much appologies are due to jim, because though some of these updates appear in a timely manner, ---- others do not.

But first, ----- in fact quite appropriately enough in first place, well ahead of all others is jim kitchin's new convertion of his Mac one game to Mac 1 tts, ---- also known as wincart. This not only runs with ms sapi, but has innumerable customizations as far as lap time goes, some horribly difficult tracks, and some of the most sensative and realistically drive worthy commands ever! ---- in fact though the game is playable with the keyboard, a joystick, or better stil a racing wheel is most certainly and deffinately recommended if possible.

You can read more about the game on it's Shiny new index page or alternatively, zoom streight over to The Kitchinsinc sight found here to grab it.

If this isn't enough, Faithful forumite Drg, has started Yonder topic in our forums, ---- actually slightly ahead of yours truly and this news item, where you may express your thoughts about the game.

then, coming in at a long, long, loooooong way back, are several updates which I should've posted earlier, ---- but unfortunately didn't, to several more of Jim's games.

There are some new courses for wingolf see index, (the wingcs7 file), a new board file for Winpoly,(winmbfs4), and some new question sets for wintriv (see the Winctfs9 file).

Muchos appologies for leaving these updates rather late, I have been lazy recently, ------ however I'm happy to say that while probably not up to the 225 mph speed of Jim'snew racing adventure, we are at least finally! drawing even.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)