2016-08-15 12:40:10

Abdul, I think you are going to forcefully unban someone without a permission, right?
When I see this kind of posts, I always say, don't play this game, do, not, play, this, game. Do you think that hacking the playroom is going to solve anything? I don't think so, but I don't think that saying don't hack the game is not going to prevent you from hacking the game either, so do whatever you want, but take your responsibility when anything serious happens. Now I'd like to say one more thing in this post. Admins, please close this topic before any flame war starts. Thanks

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 15:49:05

The Story isn't changed

The Team's Boss has 2 reasons Why He'll hack into The QuentinC's Gameroom

The Main Reason is that Aminiel has hacked into The Boss's PC in December 2012

The Second Reason is That The democrasy will be restored after Hacking into The QuentinC's Gameroom

The Boss told Me that after He hacked into The QuentinC's Gameroom, He'll doing The following Things:

•Unbanning All Players

•Changing The staff Members , and here are The Members of The New Staff

•Administrators

◦Carl Carlos AKA Swiss-carl

◦Gregory Sárközy de Nagy-Bocsa AKA Gregory

◦Bobo And His Brother: Bibo

•Helpers in The English Comunity

◦Abdulrahman

◦Alex

◦Bajy

◦Bajo

The  Helpers in other Languages won't change, except French if neaded

Also: The Boss will Add The Arabic Language to The QuentinC's Gameroom, and We have

• a Very Active translator: Hamad Alkuwaity

Also: banning players will be changed

•We won't believe any Reports from players who used F Four Key, until They send a History Report

•after We receaved a History Report, We'll investigate and We'll take an action if need it

• Also: before We'll take an Action: We'll do voting, only if We receaved a report from large Tables

also: We'll worn the abuser

if He/She has receaved 3 Wornings: And if He/She continues, We'll ban The Abuser

That's What We'll do

Mayana wrote:

Ok, let me just post this sentance, from post 34, by abdulrahman.essam:
"I have been accused of Moltiple Accounts, and That's not true"
Oh sure it isn't, I'm sure that all those millions of spammer accounts that you enter playroom with every day and intentionaly spam with in the free tables, totally aren't yours. The accounts that come to our free tables when we are just trying to chat and not have spam, asking why we banned their grandfather, mother, sun, sister and millions of others family members. Accounts pretending to be from random places in the world, proving they are from there with google translate. There was even one from Slovenia (thanks a lot for that abdu smile
And another, from I think it's post 38 by the same person:
"Making The QuentinC's Gameroom payed won't help removing the Random bans, But It'll redoose spammers"
I'm sure it will, because then you might maybe stop spamming, and then 80 % of spam will go away from playroom. Oh wait, who am I kidding? Corse you won't do that.

First of All: I didn't enter to The QuentinC's Gameroom for a long Time, almost 2 years ago

So: I don't know What are You writing about, also I have only 1 Account and I didn't violate The QuentinC's Gameroom's Rules and Licence Agreement

And I don't know Who's entering Your Tables and spamming

and about making The QuentinC's Gameroom payed: It'll only redoose spammers to 20 Percent, not 80 Percent

Lets show an Example: Swamp

Still There are many cheaters, also It's only redoosed to 30 Percent When it's payed

BTW: If The QuentinC's Gameroom became payed, People under 18 won't be able to register an Account There

Also: Paypal doesn't support many Countries, example: Iraq, Syria  and Tunisia

ryok wrote:

abdulrahman let's make things clear here shall we?
I'm not in support of the unfair banns. However, the fact that you're talking about the playroom banning you and your friends is a  lie.
it's true that you were banned from the playroom. However, your friends that you're talking about are fake. All of them are accounts created by you.
Don't come here to victimize yourself and talk about hacking the playroom.

Believe Me: I really have 1 Account

They banned Me and My Friends

I'm accused of Moltiple Accounts, and This accuse isn't true at all

They banned My Friend Alex Vorsky from The United States, Bajy Brody and His Brother: Bajo Brody from Canada, Bobo and His Brother Bibo Marky from Switzerland, and Carl Carlos from Switzerland, simply known by His nickname Swiss-carl

Also: These stupid Admins didn't check Their IP and My IP, They simply banned Me Without any Wornings

Anyway: There is also My Friend from Jorden got banned randomly, and The reason is reasonable reason

error: You have been banned from The Server for The following Reason: Good Morning... This ban ends in 420 Days, 0 Hours and 0 Minutes

Anyway: I hope that Aminiel will reply before He getting hacked

We now have hacking Tools thanks to New Member of My Team: Ethin The Great

who laughed in the begining cried in the end

2016-08-15 16:10:25 (edited by jack 2016-08-15 16:11:43)

Thank you for giving us the complete transparency of your story, because now in Aminiel reads this thread, he'll know who to look out for. And he may read this thread. Thank you also for proposing the very reasonable power structure idea. Now let's just remove the hacking aspect, shall we? Just for the record, you don't need to be 18 to pay for Swamp. You can make a Paypal account when you're under 18, I've done it. It all depends on whether your parents decide to give you a debit card under age, and whether the bank/credit-union/other finance department supports the ability to create an account under 18. Paypal accounts are easy to set up when under 18. Even if you enter the wrong bit of information when asked for extra information, which only happens if you add money into your account by the way, and your account gets put in restricted mode, the only restriction is that you can't add money directly into your Paypal account. Hell, you can even buy a Swamp subscription with one of those prepaid Visa giftcards! So no, if Playroom actually were to be made paid, that would not restrict it to just 18 and up, it would be all up to the people setting up the account, and whether they have any payment method available.

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 16:33:26

Abdulrahman you and your team cannot really be this foolish can you?  Do you really imagine that after some magical hack, the playroom will suddenly be yours to set up however you like?  Hacking does not work that way sir.  Even if there is some crazy way Aminiel set up his server program that would allow you guys to change a few settings after a hack, all he has to do is go back to the server himself and reset it.  All work you guys would do could be undone in 10 seconds by him, and then he would just change passwords and code so you couldn't do the same thing again.

The fact that you guys seem to believe you will "own" the playroom afterwards actually made me laugh out loud.  I don't think you have your feet planted in reality here.  Perhaps you have watched too many cheesy and made up television shows about "hackers", haha.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 17:04:32

What this abdulrahman person brings to mind.

Da boss says, we does, da boss and me gonna topple the government.
we gonna have gud life after da boss and we do this
da boss and me gonna bring in new reforms,
gud shinny cars and houses for all
Da boss shall be the president, me da minster and there after joy shall be had by all and no one shall wheap or cry.

omfg,  I'ma gonna bust a gut
lol

@abdulrahman
Your and your da boss's and the teams brain should be working at quite... how shall  I put it..... a different level to even have come up with such utter tripe.

Its beyond conceit to not just imagine or even! to hack a game but to believe as you guys do, that you shall not only hack the game,but reinstate yourselves as the admin's and that the players would not at all mind not to mention Aminiel would just take a deep bow and say,you have bested me,sir the dame is now yours?
Thank you abdulrahman for reinstating my belief in the stupidity,foolishness and self delusion of humanity.

Bloody hell, either these guys are on drugs or they reside in a different world of their own.
I would go as far as to call them nothing but children, but that would be insulting the mental Faculties of children for I can not even think of them as behaving like. these thugs.
if even that would not be demeaning to the word thug

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +2

2016-08-15 17:14:52 (edited by Aminiel 2016-08-15 17:51:25)

Hello all,

OF course we are doing random ban, because we find that people on the earth are amazingly stupid, and we want that everybody leave the game. Bots are much more funier than real people, obviously.
The whole world is boring and full of idiots. That's why I created bots.

More seriously.

Swiss karl isn't my friend. It's very easy to find my real name, postal address and even phone number if you know to look; I'm not hiding myself. Knowing this information don't prove in any way that you are indeed a friend of mine.
I can say it, Swiss carl isn't my friend, and has never been.

Do you really thing that we are banning people randomly ? Seriously ?

If we are banning a lot of accounts, first think about the fact that's precisely because a couple of idiots are making trouble, and don't understand ban after ban that they should stop making trouble.

At some point we will have to ban entire countries to have peace. Go explain to 99% of innocent people that they are banned because a single idiot doesn't give us another choice.
Unfortunately if we want bans to be efficient, there are sometimes colateral effects, that's unavoidable.

The initial poster of this topic may be one of these colateral victims, in which case I'm very sorry.
IF you are a colateral victim and want to attack someone, head to the idiots who are making trouble, not the playroom team. wE are just trying to keep the place safe, spam-free and troublemakers-free; nothing else.

Or he may be just a complaining idiot, banned for legitimate reason, and want to venge himself by yelling that we are bad people.
Well... think what you want. We are good people for those who deserve it; but we are also bad people for who deserve it.

IN any case, we aren't taking actions randomly; an effect always has a cause. I'm just tired of doing the police all the time myself.

At the end it might well be the case that I close the playroom entirely and send everybody to go f### themselves.  Or make it paid. I don't know.
And, after all, this would mean the victory of the troublemakers. So, no; I won't close the playroom.

In fact, only troublemakers should pay. From now on, I wwill accept unbanning people for money. $2 to divide your ban duration by two.

It's still extremely sad that a majority of honnest people are always fooled by a minority of idiots.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-08-15 17:45:12 (edited by Figment 2016-08-15 18:08:50)

Since he has shown that he supports and approves of the boss' plan to hack QuentinC's Playroom, I think abdulrahman should be shown the same opinion of hacking that audiogames.net showed Ethin.

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 17:53:30

Posts #57 and #58. Go bakc read my post.

I just posted a placeholder answer to make sure the topic won't be closed before I finish writing the actual response.

2016-08-15 18:20:43 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2016-08-15 18:22:14)

Even if We don't own The QuentinC's Gameroom after hacking in to it:, We'll simply clear The ban players list before doing anything so fellow People can Enter again

Also Aminiel can't Restore The Ban players list

About Swiss-carl, The boss of The team was Your Friend: Aminiel

But Now You are no longer His Friend because You refused to give Him Administration permition

And: Are You sure that finding Your Phone Number, Your First and lastname is easy?

If Yes: Swiss-carl knows everything about You

•He studied with You in School and University

• He told Me everything about You, And also I heard Your Voice in Zello When Swiss-carl has visited You

don't pretend that Swiss-carl wasn't Your Friend, Because infact He' was

Also: Swiss-carl knows Your Street Address, so What You'll think?

Finding Someone's Street Address is impossible, even using IP lookup

Anyway: soon The QuentinC's Gameroom will be hacked

2016-08-15 18:29:32

About making The QuentinC's Gameroom payed

Do You know that Paypal doesn't support many Countries

example: Syria, Iraq, Tunisia, India, and There are many Countries wich no longer suported by Paypal

Also: There are many People who can't get Veeza card easily

example: in Bahrain only 18 years or older can get Veeza card With Cundations

•He/she should have about 400 USD per month or more

• getting Veeza only in banks

2016-08-15 18:32:27

Like I said in the privius post, no matter if that Carl was his friend, (which maybe isn't even true), Aminiel doesn't have any need to make him an admin because of it. If they would be true friends, Carl wouldn't drop their friendship because of not becoming an admin, and he wouldn't now want to hack the playroom. That's a bullshit excuse. I will become the best friends with aprone then. He'll surely make me an admin then, and if he doesn't, bye bye swamp. And fyi, that was a joke, I have nothing against swamp and no programing skills. smile
If your "boss" really wants to hack Aminiel now, because he can't be an admin, well, then it's true, they never were friends. Even if they were classmates, even if your boss knows everything about him, they aren't friends.
žMost of the people that got banned were banned for a reason. If they got unbanned playroom would become a shithole. But that's probably your gole anyway. Sure, the people might leave if your plan works, but they'll just go elsewhere, and soon you'll be the ony one that cares. Asooming Aminiel really does nothing, you'll just be able to play playroom with only your fiew friends and the bots for ever, a ghost of the past.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 18:42:33

Why do you think Aminiel cannot restore a ban list?  If it is even possible for a hack to clear the ban list (which seems unlikely), there is no reason on earth that Aminiel cannot just restore it.

I have no idea whether Aminiel and your "boss" were friends, but I think it is hilarious that you are trying to use that information as evidence.  Do you seriously think that because someone finds out your phone number, email address, street address, or Anything else, that it means they were your friend?!  You must be joking!

Abdulrahman, I am finally convinced that you must be a young child who just does not understand how many things work.  It sounds like this team/boss of yours has told you some things that sound amazing, and you believe them because you don't know any better.  I think it would be best if you stopped talking about these things because they are only making you personally look foolish.  The internet has a nasty way of remembering everything we ever post, so going on and on with these frankly embarrassing claims, is going to be something you regret later on.  Years from now when you've grown up a bit, you are going to wish you had never been so gullible, but sadly there will be a written record if it all.  I suggest you stop now and cut your losses.  The more you say, the more you will eventually regret.

Look, we were all young kids at some point, and I understand that you don't yet know how to separate reality from fantasy.  It doesn't help matters that you probably have that team filling your head with nonsense.  Heck, for all we know that team might be just as young and naive, and are only telling you these things because they don't know any better either.

The odds are pretty high that you'll read my suggestions, reject them, and reaffirm your position with a handful of new hollow claims/threats.  If that is how things end up going, then at least one day you'll remember that someone tried to talk you out of doing something stupid.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +4

2016-08-15 18:51:08 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2016-08-15 18:55:00)

But I'm Sure that Swiss-carl was Aminiel's friend, He told Me everything about Aminiel

They didn't drop Friendship because of Administration, The cheef boss: Gregory Sárközy has told Me that They have Personal reasons, also The main reason of dropping Friendship is simply because Aminiel has hacked into Carl's PC, Though, Though He didn't want to call Police beccause He wants The QuentinC's Gameroom to be alive

also: not sure if it's main reason or not, Because Gregory told Me that There are many Personal reasons

@Aprone

I'm not Yung, also The Team Members

We are over 21 so We know What We are doing

2016-08-15 18:57:10

Hello guys , while i was posting about the same issue , i did got the second chance and now i am happy with playroom. I actually understand Aminiel completely , and do not believe anything this abdulrahman guy says. Basically , he is a guy pretending to have multiple friends , swisscarl and all of those are completely fake and are just himself. As ridiculous as it sounds , it's true and he even still comes to playroom with different personalities though there is no easy solution to bann him forever. Anyways if we ignore abdul , yes , some unfair banns did happen , but as Aminiel already said they mostly are because of him. Anyways , as hard as it is for Aminiel to manage the administratin , shutting pr down would really be a bad decision. Personally i am not sure are there technical possibilities to block VPN , but if yes Aminiel should do that because then Abdul will not be able to come back. Anyways good luck to Aminiel.

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 19:24:37 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2016-08-15 19:25:24)

That's not true

They are My Friends, not fake People as You said

Swiss-carl is a Real Person so, enough lies Here

About Random Bans, it isn't because of Me, it's simply because Aminiel's stupidity of premoting People who really don't trust Them as Admins or Helpers

Swiss-carl has told Me that Aminiel isn't banning People by Random

and Here's the quote from His Message in Skype

"carl carlos: Abdul: Aminiel isn't banning People randomly, Who banning People randomly are Mayya and Zorvax, and also Zorvax isn't normal, as I discovered: He insulted My Family"

Here what did He say

Also He has many scandles about Zorvax, but I won't share it Here

2016-08-15 19:50:51 (edited by grryfindore 2016-08-15 19:53:11)

At Aprone, +1 !!!

About making the playroom payed
abdulrahman, guess who would be to blame for such a measure? for the playroom being payed as swamp is now?
You and da cheaf man,the boss the leader of your street gang and no one else.

dilusional kid wrote:

We are over 21 so We know What We are doing

You most certainly don't sound like you know even the k of know in what you are doing and not certainly 21.!
but if you are, I pray for the hole world if there  are 21 year old people with the. mental capabilities similar to you and your so called team.
doubt it though.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 20:46:52

LOL: Street Gang?

What are You writing about

Our Team isn't a street gang

By The Way: Do You know that if The QuentinC's Gameroom became payed, The Members will be decreased?

As I said: it's not easy to get Veeza in some Countries, and even There is no Veeza gifts for Some Countries as I heard

We are over 21 Years, And This team has many members

We are doing good work to unban Fellow players Who got banned by Un-just, stupid and Jerk Zorvax, and also Stupid Aminiel who premoting These fucking Administrators and helpers

2016-08-15 21:47:26

> •He studied with You in School and University

What's his real name ?
Give me his real name, and then I may believe you.

As long as I don't have a real name and/or where exactly I met him and/or what he was doing at that time, then it's too easy to invent bullshit.

> • He told Me everything about You, And also I heard Your Voice in Zello When Swiss-carl has visited You

He never visited me. AGain, it's too easy to invent bullshit without showing any proof.

> Also: Swiss-carl knows Your Street Address, so What You'll think?
Finding Someone's Street Address is impossible, even using IP lookup

Don't play chimp with me please. It's extremely easy when you know where to look.
Internet never forget, and knows much more than you think about me, about you, and about anyone of us.

> Anyway: soon The QuentinC's Gameroom will be hacked

Come on, we're waiting for you. There is now more than one year since you said that for the first time, and the playroom is still up.
If you want to keep paying amazon servers and keep failing miserably, that's your problem and your money.
Don't tell me that you didn't do that; I have logs.

Basicly you're just doing virtual terrorismm; no more, no less.

> Do You know that Paypal doesn't support many Countries

That's one of the problem, sadly.
But if it's the price of peace, then, we'll go for it. Unfortunately there are always left-behind people.

However, there are probably solutions that are safe and legal to go around that. I couldn't imagine that India, north Africa and middle-east countries, which have quite a high Internet penetration, don't have any mean of buying something online.
Perhaps the problem is the cost of life over there... $1 for them probably means a lot more then for us... but that's another problem.

One thing is sure, the next important thing I will release won't be free. Never ever again. That was one of my great misstakes.
The more I'm thinking about that, the more I understand Aprone's decision behind making Swamp paid, and why it was probably the best and fairest decision he could have taken against troublemakers.

2016-08-15 22:07:03

disclaimer:
this message was posted of my own valition, for ethin, who writes,
Hello all,
Ethin here. I am writing this message and posting it through Speeder as I am unable to at the moment. So, I'm going to say this:
I am not, was never, and will never be associated with, collaborated with, or otherwise correlated with abdulrahman.essam or his so called "team." I have never hacked the playroom, and, if I did, I would be far more sneaky and difficult to track. I also would not advicate or otherwise publicate myself like abdulrahman.essam has done. @Nocternis, I did not mean to break forum rules. Please accept my appologies. (Oh, and, if you would unban me so I could speak without having to go through others as my proxies or spokespersons, please, that would be appreciated.)
Also:
@abdulrahman.essam:
You, abdulrahman, are truly an idiot. I have never seen something more idiotic or stupid in my entire life. The fact that you think you can just waltz into Aminiel's server and just do what you wish without any emanation is just astounding. Do you think that Aminiel has left his server--a Linux server, mind you--defenseless? Do you honestly think he wouldn't have any tools to create inter-networked shields, firewalls, and cross-computer auditing systems to ensure that his server was protected? Of course he would! He would protect his server as best he could, and, now that you have broadcasted your intentions to the universe, and described what, exactly, you'll do, you have given Aminiel ways to stop you, and I definitely know that he has probably set those defenses up already. You are not a god, abdulrahman! You are human; a biological and genetical creature of natures creation who can fuck up just like anyone else. So don't go saying that I've joined your pothetic and inarticulate "team" of asinine juveniles! I would never associate with someone like you! So here's my little deal for you:
You will stop, immediately, ruining my reputation just because you can. You will stop pissing everyone off and you will stop threatening Aminiel just because you think you can do whatever you want with impunity. And, most of all, you will stop being an idiot and acting like some child who can't understand the word 'no'. And if you don't stop blathering and claiming that I have joined your little group of juviniles and children, believe me when I tell you that I will litterally make your life a living hell on earth, and you will definitely wish you were never born. (You might also be facing legal charges for defacing me like that.)
So, I've had enough. Maybe this damn ban was good for me. Maybe it wasn't. I had to change my IP address and delete my cookies in order to get on the forum to read the latest gossip, but now I really, really wish I hadn't. I am getting sick and tired of idiots who think they can do what they want, whenever they want, and however they want, and nothing will happen as a result. (I guess (and suppose) that I was like that once...) (And no, I don't have control of Speeder's computer. I asked him to post this message for me as I am currently... indisposed, if you will.)
I'm sorry for being so harsh and rude, but abdulrahman just really pissed me off.
Oh, and Aminiel, I know that I said I would hack the playroom, but I didn't mean what I said. I guess I was caught up in the moment--or caught up in my anger--and... well, you know. I didn't mean anything I said. (OK, I meant what I said about your moderators, but nothing else. I meant every word in this message, however.)
So, please enjoy your lives. I'll keep monitoring the forum, like I always do. Oh, and mods, don't try and find me. You won't be able to. If I have to, I'll wait out this ban and then get back into the community. In the meantime, though, I'll still be reading the forum. I will just ask others to post messages for me, as it's quite obvious that I cannot. smile So, enjoy your lovely lives and have fun!
thanks,

devin

Thumbs up +1

2016-08-15 22:19:16

I'm sorry, but 21 in age don't represent 21 in maturity. I know that my english is bad but i hope you understand what i'm
And i agree with Aminiel, you re not paying for it so you not have the right to complain. We are lucky that we have hosted servers, is cheap to maintain a hosted sever even if domesticaly or on vps.
Hope everyone understud my bad english, lol.

Thumbs up

2016-08-15 22:53:17 (edited by bryant 2016-08-15 23:28:33)

@speeder:
That is not the issue here. The issue is that ethin has been warned on more than 1 occasion and also banned, and he has still not learned not to be rude to other forum members, or what conduct on this forum is.
And when a person says they can hack something, I would think that makes their ententions quite clear.
Long story short, Ethin has not, despite many warnings and indeed 2 bans, still not learned what proper forum conduct is. He did this sort of thing last time has was banned. He registered under a different username and begged to be reinstated into this community, saying that he was cinceerly sorry for his actions. And look at what's happened now and what has happened in the past. If I were moderator, I would do the same thing as nocturnis has done. I wouldn't want that kind of person on the forum. he's already had his second chance. My impression that he's just going to carry on being the person he is if he's unbanned.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

Thumbs up +1

2016-08-15 23:07:45

@ Aminiel

I already posted His Realname

His Fullname is Carl Carlos Massoni

try to remember

Also He has told Me that He has visited You, also I have heard Your Voice so You can't lie

About finding a Street address of someone, it's impossible

I did an IP lookup and it's only displayes The location, City, ISP, Organisation and Cordanates

@Ethin

enough lies, and thanks for The strongest hacking tools that You gave Me

Do You think that leaving The team and lying is The solution to get unbanned?

Sure Not, and You gave Me about 54 hacking tools

And By The Way: Didn't You say that Most of Your Tools can break The strongest Firewall?

No way to lie to The Team: etthin

Our team is Profissional, We have a Skype chat History, But Believe Me: if I shared it Here: You won't be able to lie

You have left The team before an Hour ago, But We still have The hacking tools that You gave Us, not only Tools, The modefied version of Debian

Note That I won't tell The name so Aminiel won't know about it, You told me to keep it Secret,

About Firewalls

Believe Me: There, is, no, Firewall, which, protect, from, Strongest, tools that, You, gave Me

There is No Website or Server wich impossible to hack

Even I can hack IOS, and Android, but I won't do it

And Sure I'm not a god, But You already said that You joined Our Team in Skype so: no lies

Ow I forgot: Do You know that I have recorded The Skype Call?

Do You know: I always record Skype calls, so: Ethin: No way to lie

Even if You continue lying, No One believe You

BTW: we have 4 New Members from Iran which They can help us

also: I won't stop

Soon: The QuentinC's Gameroom will be hacked

2016-08-15 23:14:22

> His Fullname is Carl Carlos Massoni

OK. So I definitely don't know anybody having this name. That's pure invention.

Your posts are just provocation. I should no longer reply.

2016-08-15 23:15:10

Moderation!

Abdulrahman, some of your earlier posts were somewhat close to the line, but I believe this latest post of yours puts you over it.  You are making specific hacking threats so I see no reason to give you any different treatment than Ethin was given.  Unless, and until, another moderator chimes in to defend your posts, I am banning you from the forum.  At this time it is my opinion that your posts in this thread are similar enough to Ethin's post (which got him banned), so it is only fair to give you the same consequences.

If my fellow moderators disagree with my decision, then I do encourage them to speak up.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +2

2016-08-16 00:23:41

ethin's next message:\

Hello all,
@Briant, Oh, yes, I have learned what all of that means. I simply have a different way of expressing myself than the one which you like. I have learned not to be rude to other forum members. In fact, I was never "rude" to anyone on this topic. OK, I was rude to abdulrahman.essam, but I think you can understand exactly why I was so rude in the first place. Thing is, Briant, sometimes the only way for someone to understand anything is to be rude to them, or to be harsh to them. And I have learned what proper forum conduct is. Please, please go look at my previous posts on this forum before saying that I have or have not learned anything, because it's obvious that you still hate me for things long gone.
@Aprone, thank you for banning him. I was just about to post another retort, but then, once I saw your message, well, I rewrote it as this as a replacement. smile Thanks.

devin

Thumbs up