2016-07-31 09:33:04

Hello.
I have a pleasure to You.
Can You add a Survive the wild game to Your database?
Also, here is the link to the various tutorials about this game.
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/

Thanks alot.
Marco

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-08-01 15:54:51

I'll be happy to atempt this as soon as I can; I was actually browsing the forum looking for linkage to it, glad I came across this particular topic.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-08-01 16:35:50

Thank You so much.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-08-01 18:37:25

Currently working on familiarizing myself with the game, as I've not played it before.  How long this will take is anyone's guess, but so far, so good.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-08-01 20:18:20

Thanks Nocturnus, any efforts you can make in this direction are very much appreciated.

I haven't played the game myself since a very early beta and I know a lot has changed since then, indeed as I recall I got stuck somewhere off the map and wasn't able to go anywhere or do anything big_smile.

As usual so many games to add, I'm sorry this one got missed in the shuffle, but hopefully this is an oversight which will soon be corrected.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-01 21:00:49

Methinks we can convince Nightshade to take a look at it as well, so this issue should be rectified soonish.  It took me nearly half an hour just to figure out water collecting and drinking, hope the rest of it goes a little more smoothly. :d

2016-08-02 15:08:19

@Dark, maybe you got stuck in the unknown area?

2016-08-13 16:20:55

umm, it's worth to mention that stw should have aa note which tells that the game is still in beta