2009-05-19 01:41:50

After quite a long wait, a brand spanking new evaluation copy of 3d Velocity, Bpc programs upcoming super realistic, super tough, super fast flight simulation game has rolled out of the bpc hanger and is storming up the runway preparing to zoom off into the wild blue yonder, ----- or at least it's ready for playing anyway!

though not yet the full version of the game, the new evaluation copy has innumerable changes from the previous release, ---- including 15 minutes of demo time, a totally revamped status system, support for flight control sticks, and enemy aircraft who are actively gunning for you with their big, nasty, and distinctly active guns!

For a full list of new features, and to expell any comments you might have about the game, see Yonder forum thread

but if you want to jump streight into the cockpit, then just head This way for the bpc programs site

Chocks away and happy flying!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-05-19 13:57:45

Man, is she looking good too. She's fast to take off at the same time. if you haven't got this game, you should. TDV is great. I don't know what it's going to look like when it's finished, but I'm liking what I see.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral