2016-08-05 18:44:20 (edited by moore2it 2016-08-05 18:45:16)

@dd Yeah I'd say that's an accurate assessment lol there are so many things to remember. I think my favorite levels on this one are memories 2 because it's just awsom, and rhythm and spell because it makes me laugh.

2016-08-05 19:35:18 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-08-05 21:31:26)

Oriol, the music in the death to the enemy level is coppywrited 1991 Squaresoft.
It is from Final Fantasy IV for the super Nintendo.
Someone must have made an 8-bit arrangement of it.
I'm just letting you know, seeing as you say on the pack page that none of the music in the retro world pack is coppywrited.
Later!

2016-08-05 19:57:06

oh.. oops! Yeah, all these tracks came from ultrabit and have no license information. If someone complains, I'll have to change it.

Anyway yes, if you buy this apck you can get the extra content hting as well but given that now you can listen to perfect runs/original music in the levels themselves there is no much use for the extra content thing anyway...

Cheers
glad you guys like the pack

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-08-05 21:13:09

What about my suggestions and bug reports ?

I'm now stuck in the level with ducks. I find it quite hard. Fortunately (or perhaps not) the music is so funny!

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2016-08-05 21:30:01

is it help the pengwin level? if so it's pretty easy, just watch for things that come as soon as you kill/shoot/chop something.

2016-08-06 18:44:11

I can't master the offbeats.
I'm enjoying the pack, but I don't know how many times I need to press space on each offbeat.
at times if it's 1 I press the space bar once, but if there are more than 1 like 2 of them I press the space bar twice and that's complicated.
anyway, I like the rhythm spell but When I get to the end of the level it almost sounds like the batteries are dyeing.
and then it says danger circuit!
can you do a recording of rhythm spell perfectly?

2016-08-06 18:54:52

i hate rhythm spell because it uses the same stupid voice as in your other game, i cant understand most of the letters it's saying, like is it c? or z? or v? etc.
i'm also struggling with the shooting ships level. 1. because the song is fast, and 2. for me ships are really hard to tell out.

2016-08-06 19:46:12

yup, I can't understand What the voice is saying.
it's hard to tell because the letters I don't know are either V, or B, or Z etc.
I wish there was a different Voice for rhythm spell instead of the speak and spell Voice.
the speak and spell Voice is low quality, making it hard for me to understand the letters.

2016-08-06 23:21:32

but it's called retro for a reason, it's trying to be authentic with the toy and for that reason I like it

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-08-07 00:31:41

then it's impossible for me to perfect the level because the stupid toy speaks a lot of stuff that sounds the same. is it c? or z? or v? or b? or d? etc etc.

2016-08-07 03:10:33

I find it hilarious when he makes you spell out "fuck you". Yeah, fuck you too, Speak & Spell!

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-08-07 11:33:44

Hi as the new retro pack is it can it be made to download from the in-game store at also as right now even though i 1000 credits i cannot use the store. thanks.

2016-08-07 20:40:52

OK, Rhythm and Spell is hilarious. I am very glad the last bit didn't have anything to spell because I was laughing so much. Also, I like how you put a reference in there. NOt spoiling that reference for anyone else though.

2016-08-08 05:53:28

hi
you can  download the packk from the site
http://oriolgomez.com/en_rgpacks.php

2016-08-08 17:02:00

hi folks
The new small pack for rhythm rage is here, beatstar_megamix1
Go get it here!
http://oriolgomez.com/rgpacks/beatstar_megamix.pack

2016-08-08 18:38:02 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-08-08 18:39:38)

Hay.
I'm having a problem with rhythm spell in the retro world pack.
I can press the letters, but I can't always tell what speak and spell is saying.
For example, it says a, b, c d e, p o something e.
I had one of these back in the eighties, but I haven't heard one in so long, I've forgotten how it said each of the letters.
Oriol, might it be possible to add a mode for that level where we can press the letters on the keyboard and hear speak and spell say them?
I feel this would help people out a lot.
thanks, if that's possible, and if not, well thanks for reading anyway.
Later!

2016-08-08 19:03:03

hi
it says pokemon
I don't know, I'd have to think about this. Maybe I can make a small program where you can type a letter and speak & spell would say it.

2016-08-08 23:02:38

Hay Oriol, a few more questions about rhythm spell.
1. is the sequence a b b a at the end of the level supposed to be a joke?
It clearly says what I wrote, but when I press the first B, it says "rong!"
Is this supposed to happen?
2. How on earth, did you make the speak and spell do all that stuff at the end?
It sounds like you used bad batteries or something.
I know that's what the toy actually did when the batteries got low because mine did that on more than one occasion.
Later!

2016-08-08 23:16:41 (edited by Slender 2016-08-08 23:19:50)

Actually, that's circuit bending. It's very common to do it with Speak&Spells, just look on YouTube. And even I noticed that, I think it's a bug in the timing for that action.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-08-09 01:10:32

I've done it, I think it's very slightly off beat.

2016-08-09 06:11:00

the last one? in the strange sound? no, you're not supposed to do that one.

2016-08-09 07:01:30

no, they're talking about the last sequence of actual letters
a b b I think? though I haven't played the level recently, I have the same problem where the first B isn't doable, at least not doable in the right rhythm

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-08-09 11:20:48

Bug report for level rythm spell in the 8 bit pack: if you press escape during the ending sequence, after all actual letters (after "ABBA") but before the explosion, then the ending sequence keeps playing anyway when you are back in the menu. I think that all music and sounds should be stopped when going back to the menu.

I find the level ryhtm spell quite frustrating because when the voice says wrong, it's difficult to hear what you should actually have typed when the correct letter is said (sometimes it is not). I think that the "wrong" sound should be slightly lower if it wasn't intentional.

AT the moment the only word I correctly understood and typed is "ready". By the way, be careful if you don't have a QWERTY keyboard.

2016-08-09 18:40:37

Another bug with rhythm spell. I managed to make a super (91%) although I still don't understand the last word entirely. but that's another story.

What happened after that super is strange. It hasn't been counted as super, I still see OK in the menu, but more strangely, it reseted the level "crazy factory oh no" as if I never played it, while leaving other levels and especially the two next which I had already unlocked intact.

I'm now blocked in the 2nd memory level, how much should I do to unlock it ? 81% don't seem to be enough...
In the default pack I still don't pass the ducks/craws/rouster level (record: 51%). This one is really hard! I have an idea, may I pay 1000 creds (or maybe 2000) to unlock the next level ?

2016-08-09 18:41:46

Hi.
I have a question regarding the deletion of a pack.
I want to completely remove the main packs data so I have a clean copy of the game, due to the fact that I want to do a recording of me playing through the levels.
I am wondering, how can you delete the packs data? I already completely removed and instaled the game back again, deleted everything in the app data folder.
I can't find any info in the program data folder, so could someone tell me how to delete the packs data?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.