2016-07-22 14:07:51

Do you want to be the emphatically emphasized paramount of a given subset, in the way that no individual have achieved before?
Is obtaining them your quantatively defigned experience of hypothesising potentiality? and teaching them your defigned goal?
Will you journey in a transverse location across some pre existing tectonic mass, performing a continuous examination in distant and stretched locations to understand each creature and the metabolic valtage contained somewhere internal to it's systems?

Oh you will? well that's good! and feel free to Sing along as you do

For everyone who is a bit mistified as to what the heck I'm going on about, I'm talking about Manamon, the new game from Vgstorm. Notable for one of the most major rpgs available in audio form,  paladin of the skies as well as several other landmark titles, Aaron Baker and the Vgstorm team now introduce you to manamon.
Similar to the legendary pokemon, Manaman sees you entering the world of Tangeria, a world over run by manamon, semi intelligent, magical creatures in both wild and tamed varieties.
Take up the mantle as a Manaman tamer, not only trying to fight your way through the 7 stadiums but also solve a dark conspiracy bent on world domination.
While the game has a similar exploration to paladin of the skies, the battles are entirely different. Collect a party of Manamon with different weaknesses, attacks and stats, and face off with your opponents, whether wild Manamon
roaming the forests and fields of Tangeria, or other Manamon tamers with their own teams of Manamon ranged against you.
As well as the single player story mode, manamon also allows you to battle online against other human players, as well as trade manamon and items.
The game has a large and extensive demo mode which will let you play the first couple of stadiums for free, to get access to onlein battles and to the rest of the game you'll costs 39 usd.

Find out more about the game and download Here on the vgstorm website and feel free to share any thoughts in This topic in our new releases room.

With 158 unique manamon to collect and train, level and evolve, a huge area to explore and complex battles, this is definitely the rpg we've all been waiting for.

Just remember you need to capture the entire amount of them, ----- or something.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-22 14:14:11

The youtube link named "sing along" doesn't work. Otherwise, a awesome news post, as allways!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-22 16:30:51

That is very weerd. It was intended as a link to the theme of the pokemon cartoon series for those who hadn't seen it so that my post made sense, and it did play fine when I checked, even though it doesn't now.
Silly youtube.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-22 18:33:08

Dark,
How is the new wife taking that you're spending hours picking up and training Manamon,
or is she playing along with you?
My wife loved playing Super Egg Hunt, so I created Super Dog Bone Hunt for her, but she still likes the original best, especially now that our pet has passed away.

2016-07-22 22:51:31

Well firstly she fancies trying herself, though I've got a nasty feeling you can only have one saved game at once.
Secondly, if anything she! has to remind me not to feel guilty when I go and do something else for an hour or two without her which is totally nuts since we already read and do other things separately, albeit separately together big_smile.

2016-07-23 12:51:41

Well, I did try the game myself, and I've caught 4 manamon so far.

2016-07-23 14:40:48

Hi manamon is good game.
and I have collect only one but won the first battle
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-23 23:53:20

Hi guys,
I've found a link to a working version of the theme, this one has an extra verse that didn't play on the tv.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

2016-07-25 13:34:59

Hi Aaron.

Thanks for that, that is awesome and it really! brings back memories.
The cartoon was around just when I was eighteen or so going to university and my brother and I watched quite a lot of it, actually we loved the way that the characters were so genuinely nice.

My brother even bought the first Pokemon 2000 film on vhs, which came with a bright yellow pikachu like tape big_smile.

2016-07-26 17:10:48

Thank you for making a game like this. I loved Paladin. I am looking forward to trying out the demo. This is exciting!

Even a blind lion still has his teeth and claws.

2016-07-28 07:35:35

I am stuck in the bell tower after winning the battle with the son of the mayer somewhere between floors three and four. I can find the stairs to transition between floors but can not get out of the tower. Is it just me or are those stairs a bit picky when it comes to location. You must be exactly right of them to use them. Thank you for your time and great game I am enjoying it.

2016-07-28 14:41:56

If you mean the bell tower in hazeldale, I recall the floors being a bit mazelike, but I don't remembergetting literally stuck.
I believe there are five floors. You'll know when you've finished since at the top of the tower is a battle with a guy called I believe master jo where you get a rare jewel as a reward, then you can go and fight in the first stadium.

2016-07-28 21:09:16

Hello, Dark that was a very cool article. it had the tv theme music stuck in my head for a couple days now. I was wondering if i had to start my game progress over when i purchase the full version? Thanks!

2016-08-03 02:06:05

Hello again, just in case anyone was wondering, you do not have to start the game over when you purchase the full version. Thank you!

2016-08-07 15:56:06

Hi, i just got a request to upgrade the game. o, an awsome game btw, but avast  flags the download as a threat before it can finish. any ideas

2016-08-08 03:13:49

Hi Aaron!

Thanks you for making the game! I love it!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2016-08-08 15:39:58

Disable avast for a while, that should solve the problem.

2016-08-09 21:54:21

Hello, in the Avast settings, there is a way to report this issue as a false positive. Avast is not very accessible, you may have to get some sighted help to find this and set it up. Hope this helps.

2016-08-10 01:36:47

Hi guys,
I'd just like to give you all a heads up that I'm not the Aaron that makes the game. It's a different Aaron.

2017-03-03 07:24:05

Hello!
I am stuck in the mines before going to the second stadium... there is a ladder that should take me to deeper levels in the maze but is not working, what am I missing to continue the game? thanks for any help and sorry for any writing mistakes .)