2016-08-02 06:46:06

Hi again guys!
At Luciana!
Thanks so much that you try to raise issue to the other community.
Yeah! you are correct that still have so many blind community that playing this game.
Such as Thailand, Malaysia, indonesia, combodia and etc.
Still got so many community that I did not mention above.
Those people just play this game by the help from the people of there community.
If someone thinking being the admin just for the free item for people in my community I can say it was not true.
Because I also try to give the game acount for them for free as well.
Because we love to the support the developer to develope the good game for the the world blind community.
Before that I try to raise that language issue because it was so many people that still wanna get help by the admin of there own language.
Sometimes the players even don't know what are they doing wrong by accuseing by cheating of the game by of the group of the admin.They just got the warning message and did not understand what it was at all.
This kind of thing it was happen a lot with my people community.
Because they can not speak english at all that's why.
People know atleast 2 languages it was not requirement.
But atleast should be consider for that as well.
Again I did not wanna be admin or anything.
Because everything I can buy myself I just want some admin that come from my community.
I'm become lazy to give my teleporter to my people for free already.
Because I hate to see them to stuck at the unknown area without helping from the admin.
Again I also did not mean that admin should not be online 24 hours a day as well.
Because everyone have there own life.
By the way thanks for
Luciana and friends again that also aware about the other community that also did not speak english.
Take care !
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2016-08-02 08:30:05

Luciana wrote:

Yeah, agree with Amine, and in fact, if you don't know the game well it'll be hard to translate things. And also agree with everyone who posted their comment about admin rank and stuff: like I said, Sam is receiving those requests every day and in fact they are just useless cause he decides who will be promoted by him self, not cause someone was spamming him like a crazy and etc.  Also, well guys I even don't know why are you still talking about this blinde gamer and people like that: this topic is so old and just uninteresting, it looks so dumb when they're requesting stuff.  And of corse, last menshen to kia, with which I am agreed as well, there might be a builder rank added, or just well, if it's somehow possible, players could modify their shelters. I know an admin who was doing it for a few players even if it's not allowed, and this shelter was being in the game for a month or more. So, it's a bit unfair, in my opinion just.

Is it really exist modify shelters in game? I never see it, and everytime I find shelter is always same. I want to see how modify shelter, if you know the place in stw.

2016-08-02 14:12:36

Greetings
@conundrum: It does, but for now only admins / masters can do it for their selves if they need. Well, as I said before, the rule is rule, but I saw an admin who made the shelter for player, and it was being there for months till somehow desappeared not sure how. But someone might just destroy it, cause it's unfair when some players can have this kind of things in the game, and others not. You do understand I think that normal players can't ask about modifying, that's why I am saying that one was totally unfair, and, well hope dev will add this function, if the server and database will allow, cause it might cause some lags and guess even crashes for the game.
But guys, I am not having envy or so for this player who had this modifyed shelter, just this admin, who made it, shouldn't complane when her job was destroyed cause some players was angry: as I said they also want their maps, why can't they even ask for that? You know what answers they're getting when trying.
@Bee: It's nothing to thank for, I were just doing what could satisfy people from non english community. You know I also was a newbie who doesn't speak english at all, and if not my friends there, which helped me a lot, I might be doing wrong things just cause I don't understand something and not so many people would like to explain at this moment. Btw, I do have thai keybord still, so your people can write me when I am on if needed. But I guess Smoke is helping now them a lot too, cause he has this translater, and we were talking, how to get those simbls being visible and readable in bgt. On windows 7 it's harder than on 8, you can't translate the text coppyed from game even if you switched on the needed layout, but you can paste unicode simbls there, just need the keybord layout on language you need to post.
Have a good time everyone.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-08-02 15:12:12

Hi
at looshiana
I still agree that if an admin knows 2 language
that will be beneficial
but if in case the admin is not online who will help them?
at momo
I agree that an international library should be added.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-08-02 16:03:14

I don't even know what library are you guys talking about and if it does really exist. I've never heard of such thing, rofl.
Sam already said that he added a translator with the next update. That one is a good start

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-08-03 00:59:50

yes!, come to download!, but i can't download use survive the wild why ya?

i'm sorry because my english

2016-08-03 06:04:20

Hey guys, I have a huge problem! You know how the update came out today? Yeah, well, I downloaded it, started the game, and bam! I got speed hack detected instantly, I tried 20 more times, same thing. it's not my internet, because I still got it when my wi fi was off. I redonloaded it from sam tupy dot com, ran the setup, no luck. I'm freeking out. Sam, I mean this in the nicest way possible. you need to take it out. I'm sure others would agree. What are the benafits of this system. The game shouldn't crash, If you decide to keep it, please, dan't allow it to crash the game!

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2016-08-03 06:43:56

Hi pokeboss
First, try checking your computer's processing speed. As it is an offline speedhack prevention, I think the timer depends on the processing speed, I might been wrong.
Next, how will Sam prevent speedhacks without this code?

2016-08-03 14:36:39

hi sam. i hav.e errors. wile. setting  say tts option.s      Call stack size: 11

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\tts_options.bgt
Line: 492 (1)
Function: void tts_options2::run(tts_voice@)

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\menu.bgt
Line: 406 (1)
Function: void optionsmenu()

Line: 402 (1)

Line: 402 (1)

Line: 28 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\stw.bgt
Line: 3597 (1)
Function: void exitgame()

Line: 864 (1)
Function: void netloop()

Line: 1820 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\survive the wild\includes\net.bgt
Line: 125 (1)
Function: void login()

Line: 16 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

Line: 374 (1)
Function: void main()

i had bgt error

2016-08-03 15:31:40

Hi,
I download Survive the Wild, really interrested by the game, but it doesn't work, I just have a message saying that I will set up the options in menu and the version and the program close, without error or anything.

My computor runs on windows 7 64 and NVDA
I am so sad can not playing...

Thank for the answers, and sorry for my English.

2016-08-03 21:38:53

Hi all, please just redownload if you are getting that options will be set later and the game closes. I have released a little patch to fix it, so if you get that issue please redownload: http://samtupy.com/games/STWSetup.exe

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-08-04 07:52:39 (edited by Draq 2016-08-04 08:49:26)

Okay. Please don't take this the wrong way, but this losing health in places that make absolutely no sense for you to be losing health is rather stupid. The desert I understand as that is probably a hostile place. The gift shop or gas station, that's kind of dumb. Health gets taken away in those areas a lot faster than you heal outside of them, and this in places like the gas station isn't very cool because of how long it takes for items to even spawn. I hear it's because people are just loitering in those areas, but come on now. I'm just trying to play the game, and I'm sick to death of being punished for other people being retarded. First paid accounts due to cheaters, and now this. I wasn't even aware those places had negative health regeneration until I checked my health and asked about it. I'm all for taking measures to curb abuse, but some of these things are affecting innocent people and it's getting frustrating as all heck to enjoy the game due to this crap.

2016-08-04 10:38:13

hi drack, i didn't have time to try out the new update yet but i have to agree if you loos health in gas station or gift_shop, items spawn so slow in gas station so it's not worth it anyways

2016-08-04 14:27:42

Dum? Do you know the reason for losing health to say that is dum? Ok, I'll tell you. It's, the iradiation.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-08-04 15:46:27

Hi!
Good job! it works now!

I really like the story... it is great, weldone!

Thanks Sam

2016-08-04 15:50:42

hi,
i'm afraid i'm late.
to Sam_Tupy:
in the reply to what you said about me,
you're free to think and do in everyway you want.
but in the call we had, it is completely explained that you were, and you are, searching for just an excuse to show what you done logical.
i've nothing to say anymore about ya!

Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on GitHub: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/

2016-08-04 23:28:26

My speed hack detected is fixed now. I just had to hold down the power button an it powered down. I turned it back on, and it worked. @Momo that system does not prevent speed hacking. The person wood just have to log back in and do it again. The thing is, it shouldn't crash the game, it should send the admins a little notification, that says the person was speed hacking. Maybe sam should just turn it off completely until he fixes it, it's rediculouss ( h{ draq sayed innosent people are hurt too, because of speed hackers, we have this annoying speed hack detected message. I watched the anyaudio stream of sam and steve playing redspot. It was really laggy, and someone suggested deleting the log.txt file, but sam said the people that suggested it didn't know what they were talking about and they should shut up. Anyway, sam ended up deleting the log.txt file, and the lag disappeared! Sam, the people were just triing to help, but u call it complaining. I know you  programmed the game, but little suggestions like these won't hurt. make it a big deal and call it complaining. Alright, I'm done blathering, and I totally agree with Draq on what he said.

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2016-08-04 23:53:38

Amine wrote:

Dum? Do you know the reason for losing health to say that is dum? Ok, I'll tell you. It's, the iradiation.

That's not what I was told on the game.

out of character, smoke-j says it is because people like to sit in there for days and days and never play the game 10:35:58 PM, 8/3/2016
out of character, skyfall says it keeps people from spending too much time inside those locations. 10:36:00 PM, 8/3/2016
out of character, smoke-j says that is also why the buildings randomly catch on fire 10:36:19 PM, 8/3/2016
out of character, skyfall says and why we have bombs. 10:36:33 PM, 8/3/2016

NO one said the buildings had radiation. Even if they did, it'd still be dumb because that much radiation doesn't just magically confine itself to a single building unless that building is constructed in such a way as to block radiation from leaking out. If something like a gift shop or gas station has that much radiation, that radiation should also be in the surrounding area, a few tiles at the very least.

This was clearly done to keep people from loitering in those locations, not because the area is radioactive. My issue is that if also affects people who are just trying to play the game, obtain items, collect their 16 gifts for the day, etc. I also don't see what the harm is if people want to hang out somewhere as long as they're not causing trouble. This is a case of systems designed to curb unwanted behavior that isn't even against the rules affecting everyone else who just want to enjoy the game. If people can't stay inside the buildings, they'll just stay near them. The problem will still be there.

If this is a permanent thing, my suggestion in this case would be to have these areas lower health if the player has been in them for a certain amount of time, not immediately. That way it wouldn't punish everyone just trying to enjoy the area. The current way is overkill.

2016-08-05 17:00:55

oh Ronald, you want to say Sam wanted you gone, Sam is looking for excuses. you said you were done and over it then you post in here. well just so everyone is up to speed. this post is probably going to  be pretty long.

it all started back when Ronald was promoted to admin the first time. there were issues, magically his friends were getting high amounts of DFC and Teleporters and other rare items. it also so happened that Ronald had a copy of Sam's inventory and the logs showed some very suspicious stuff. I don't know what was in them but clearly it was enough for Sam to decide to demote him. then when Ronald finds this out he logs into the game, turns on PK and starts trying to kill people while he still has a copy of Sam's inventory. so he had loads of DFC and grenades. one of the people he tried to kill was Hamada, and a current admin witnessed it. after that he started just giving everyone loads of stuff out of Sam's inventory. he did not have a back up of his account, so Sam just deleted his char since he could not be restored to his normal inventory. so this is the first time Ronald got demoted back to a player.

So then Ronald finds out a bug, and shows it to me. however, he will not tell me how to reproduce it so Sam can fix it, instead he tells me to have Sam call and talk to him. he completely refuses to help get it fixed, instead he just says he want's to talk to Sam. I keep trying to get him to tell how it works so it can be fixed, and so others cannot exploit it. of course he refuses, so I tell Sam he won't tell me, he only want's to talk to you. so I'm told either he tells it or he gets banned, cause we don't want people being able to exploit said bug. so I talk to Ronald again, and this was our conversation.
Ronald says well... 10:28:53 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says okay so Sam replied to what I sent him 10:29:05 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says well? 10:29:12 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says Sam Tupy: just tell him next time you see him that I said that if he doesn't tell how to do it he get's banned.
10:29:36 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says you gotta understand 10:29:45 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says ok. then, ban me and tell him, I'll tell it to everyone 10:30:19 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says the admins are here for Sam, we take what everyone tells us then bring it to him, just talking to him personally isn't going to do anything but make bugs stay in the game longer. 10:30:20 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says I will just tell it to Sam 10:30:34 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says you can ban me, now 10:30:44 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says really? 10:30:45 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says yeah really 10:30:50 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says so, you don't want the bug fixed, you just want to talk to Sam 10:30:55 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says no, Sam just must explain something. this is all 10:31:19 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says so it is not about the bug, it is about you talking to Sam and this is your way of doing it. 10:31:38 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says to say, either I talk to him or I ruin the game for everyone by telling all about this bug 10:32:01 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says of course it is about that. but first, something about myself should be solved 10:32:12 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says and you were an admin, how in the hell can you think like that? 10:32:13 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says yes I get it, you want something for yourself, not for the game 10:32:30 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says you're free to think in every way you like 10:33:55 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says it isn't thinking, you said as much 10:34:03 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says either you get what you want personally, or you ruin the game for everyone, very mature 10:34:25 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says of course it is. you don't know anything about what I wanna  say, then, let it be quiet 10:34:31 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says okay, I guess it will be quiet then 10:34:48 AM, 7/8/2016
and yes then he was banned.

so then Sam does talk to Ronald, and decides to give Ronald a second chance. he is set as an admin again, and Ronald starts working on building a new map. but Sam tells him and everyone else his character has logging on so if he does anything it can be checked.
now this is where Sam's so called excuses come into effect.
one of the first things Ronald does as an admin is copy Sam's inventory once again. but not only to his normal admin account, he also gives an alt account he has, called Santino a copy of Sam's inventory. in my personal opinion I see no reason for any admins to copy Sam's inventory, or the inventory of any other player in the game. but that is beside the point, it is not allowed at all to copy Sam's inventory to a normal player. even if the normal player is an alt account of an admin, and that is exactly what Ronald did, but more on that later.
so then Sam tells Ronald his logging is turned off, Ronald then starts to give grenades and drugs to one of his friends. this would not be an issue if he had his own account, but he is just copying Sam's inventory multiple times a day, and giving items out of that inventory to his friends. clearly this is not allowed, if we all just copied Sam's inventory and gave everything in it away to everyone in the game no one would have to play the game. also let's assume this person Ronald gave grenades to go and kills someone else in a PK fight, is that fair that they did not get the grenades a normal way? is that fair if they use those grenades to kill and take away dfc from a normal player who does not have an admin friend to give them items? no it is not. now a couple months ago it was fairly common for admins to give out grenades, but after Sam said he didn't want it, it was all stopped, not just for grenades but all items. if anyone was around when it happened, even mayana had something said to her over giving a compass to a new player, and that may seem like overkill but not when you think about it. the point of the game is survive the wild, and because of that we gotta make our own stuff, if admins just give it all out then no one is ever going to learn to play the game.
so after Sam finds this out he demotes Ronald back to a player, and of course Ronald and his friends are pissed. the reason Ronald's friends are upset is because Ronald did the same thing he just did in these forums with them. he tells everyone Sam is just looking for excuses to demote him, so his friends don't' understand, but honestly even when they are given the facts they sill ignore it. so what happens after this is Ronald's friends start making spam accounts and screen reader crash word accounts, then logging into the game and turning off their nubie status so it crashes everyone's screen readers in game. and it wasn't limited to just his friends, Ronald was also making these accounts, and Diana banned 2 of them, one of which was an alt account of Ronald.
now after all this happens Ronald, 2 of his friends and Sam get on a Skype call. there are also 3 admins on TT who are patched through into the call, and we have a discussion about what happened and why. I'll list the things and the reasons.
Ronald copying Sam's inventory to his other normal account named Santino.
he says he did this because it would be easier to copy Santino's inv than it would be to copy Sam's. that is a really bad reason, but then on top of that he never re copied the inventory of Santino to Ronald. then after some looking we found out this was not the first time, he had another account called serious(forget exact spelling) which he did this with last time he was an admin as well. Ronald's reasoning was first that Santino was a back up of his inventory. then when we told him it was an exact copy of Sam's he said it was to copy Santino's because it is easier to type than SamTupy. then when he was asked why he never copied Santino's but only Sam's he said it is okay for him to set a normal player's inventory with a copy of Sam's because mayana has alt accounts and she has done it. so of course I looked into that and low and behold mayana has alt accounts yes, but none of them have a copy of Sam's inventory. so his 1st reason was a lie, his 2nd was a lie, and the 3rd was also a lie.
so then for giving his friends things out of Sam's inventory. one would think since this is the very thing that got him in trouble last time he would not do it, but no. once Sam told Ronald his logging was turned off he started doing it again. Ronald says he never believed Sam that his logging was actually turned off, and that may very well be the case. however, if that is the case then why does he wait until he is told it is turned off to start giving his friends items? when we talk to him about this,  the reasoning is that it is okay because Diana does it all the time for the Spanish players. and yes of course Diana use to give some stuff to people to help them, but once again that was well before Sam made it clear he didn't want admins doing that all the time. since then as far as I know no admins have been giving out stuff from Sam's inventory.
now as for the creating of crash word accounts. that one is a really simple excuse, Ronald claims he was hacked through NVDA remote. however, it is very odd that he did it at the exact same time as one of his friends who was also in the call. so either he was hacked by his friend, or Ronald did it himself and is saying he was hacked so he has no blame for it.
so yes, it is frustrating to see someone say that Sam is just making up excuses to demote him. as far as I can tell there is proof of what he did, and nothing but excuses from him as to why he did it, including lying and saying admins are doing the same things when they are not. and when you try to actually get an answer out of Ronald he just says I am not going to talk about this anymore. all I can figure is that is when he no longer has any reasons he can use for why he did something.
and yes I'm sure Ronald will mention that amine was in the TT channel when we were talking to him, but that is once again no where near the truth. amine joined when Sam was AFK, and no one was talking, so I asked amine to leave and come back when we were done, and he did. but amine can explain that himself.
so yes Ronald got demoted, and yes he is pissed, but I really wonder, how can being an admin be so important to you? the only thing I can think of is because it allows him to do things he could not do otherwise as a normal player. as in have an unlimited inventory, give stuff to his friends, and essentially do whatever he want's in the game without actually having to play the game.
so that is what happened, it is the whole chain of events as they happened. sorry for the long post but we are really getting fed up with Ronald's ability to twist words and get people pissed off cause he want's to lie or tell half truths to everyone. and yes I could list more things that are suspected of happening, but because there is no proof of it, there is no reason to post about it or talk about it. what is above is simply what happened, what was seen and proven through logs and other checking.

2016-08-05 21:30:18

well well wel!
i think i'm going to tell you that you did not listened to our call at all!
next: i think i wrote to Sam_Tupy in the beginning of my message, not to Smoke-j.
third: i think even a child can understand i was kidding about hacking that time. even a child could understand it.
for your more information, the whole of the call has been recorded and reviewd times and times.
there was nothing strange in that
fourth: is it true people  saying you bought your master rank by paying to sam?
it's not me telling so, the players on STW are telling that, totally possible i think! though

Check out Sonorous Arts on GitHub: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/

2016-08-05 21:40:14 (edited by kianoosh 2016-08-05 21:44:56)

at smoke-j.
Here! You are wrong man. You wanna think everything you want.
I saw with myself that Ronald gave those 50 grenades to his friend, that was near by me. And it was before of sam's li that he turned off his logging.
And As Ronald said, He had already 50 grenades in he's inventory, or maybe more. So why don't you don't want to say maybe that was his own items, for example. If sam had 15000 Grenades in his inv, and Ronald had 90 Grenade in his own inventory. Ronald gave 50 grenades to that person. Now Ronald has 15040 grenades. I hope I told it clearly.
O by the way! About that hacking. This subject refers to a few months a go, that nvda remote hacking was falt of someone else. If you don't know it, fiel free to check it out, then start charging him as a hacker.
And If you were listening to the call, you mite understand that
1: he was kidding about hacking, he hurd that amine is on team talk from sam's screen reader, and it's tts was eloquence. I even have it's recording.
2: He didn't give  anyone even one death free card. Fiel free to check it out too!
3: If you can remember it, Sam said he explained about the Santino account. Hope you haven't forget that.
yeh. I know I'm not Ronald.
But you said the words, his friends. his friends! Well. I'm one of those.

---
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-08-05 22:02:46 (edited by Smoke-J 2016-08-05 22:10:12)

yep I sure did pay for my master rank, you got that right. let's see here, catching so many cheaters was the first payment. making windywolf was the second. making the grassland was the third. making the destroyed forest was the fourth. helping Sam fix bugs, that was the fifth. and let's see, what else did I pay, ah yes my time trying to make the game better. and no the Santino issue was not explained by Sam, we all decided we had heard enough of Ronald saying I will not talk about this anymore, and Ronald saying he could not talk about it because of his heart problem. and no Ronald was not joking when he said his NVDA remote was hacked and that was not him making the crash word accounts. it was his excuse for doing it.
now as for me paying for master rank, that is just comical. let's ask others on the forums, am I active, do I do allot for the game? odd that if I paid for a master rank I would be doing that isn't it? let's use that hat stand between your shoulders before you make up stories. anyone can say people are saying this to mask something they are trying to start them self.

and there seems to be a language barrier, you keep using the words think, and excuse, well there is no thinking or excuses, these things are called facts. here I will give you a definition.:
"something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence
: a true piece of information"
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
no one thinks these things happened, they did, there is no, oh maybe it didn't, it did 100%.

but you misunderstand the point of my post, Ronald is in my rear view mirror, this is just so everyone knows what happened.
and as for Ronald's recording, he already offered to give someone an edited version of the file, so yeah, like anything in the recording is now believable. once the mention of editing it is brought up the entire thing goes out the window.
and let's not forget his friend saying we cannot remove all cheats from the game because cheating is the glory of his people.

but anyway, I will refrain from posting more, I feel my IQ is in danger of dropping if I read much more. and there is no talking to people who replace reality with their own made up version. the post wasn't for you Ronald, or golden, it was for everyone who's eyes you try to pull wool over.

and just so everyone is aware, this is what happened on Skype after he was demoted. this before anything was known about the other issues. it doesn't take long for some people to revert to just threatening cause they are upset.

smoke j: hey, just so you know, we would all appreciate it if you would grow up and stop lying to all your friends about why you got demoted. you did things that were not allowed, and all you are doing is being a pain in the ass for everyone who knows the truth. own up to it and admit you were copying sam's inventory then gave those items away to people. you wanna claim sam just hates you and did it for no reason. we all were talking to him when he did it, so stop lying about it and just tell the damn truth. you need to take responcibility for your actions, this is just annoying.
[ | Edited 4:59:28 PM] Reza: first hello. second. I did not tell anything to anyone. third. if you thing I did so, funny! you're just showing what you lied about. if sam saw a real thing I should not do, he would come and talk to me. not demoting me as a child. do not juj me, and close this subject here. if you don't do so, you'll see bad things, finish!
Reza: you're just a group trying to justify a baby. so, good luck babys with you're baby master!
smoke j: lol, if that is the case then why do you care?
Reza: I do not care anymore the master of the baby groups
smoke j: then your immature friends not caring too would be nice
Reza: it's none of your business. they're allowed to talk I think
smoke j: they aren't allowed to make crash word accounts and spam then in the game
smoke j: talking, i don't care if someone talks
Reza: if they're doing so, it's not my falt. i'm not their master like you the master of the baby groups
smoke j: no one is a master of anything bucko, here where i live we don't have a master.
smoke j: and all i said was to ask them, cause they do not know the truth
smoke j: you copied sam's inventory and gave the stuff to your friends, that's not allowed lol
Reza: the one who does not the trueth is you, not them. and, you can think so. i'm not here to explain and find solutions for your silly ways of thinking
Reza: and, an advice to you. finish this struggle rite here. you may see bad things baby
smoke j: i have no struggle, you are the one turning it into one

and that's all i have to say, I tire of those who cannot come to terms with reality and refuse to live in the same one as everyone else.

2016-08-06 01:28:47

ok ronnald if you have the recording, post it here then

2016-08-06 03:02:31

ummm, reading some of the  post here made me sleepy big_smile
the only thing I need to ask is:
why Sam take Ronald as an admin?
I just curious , that's all

2016-08-06 10:38:13

at smoke-j:
It was none of my business. People can say everything that they want. I don't know wich person I am. Good or bad? Nice or damn, I don't know wich one! And I will upload the recording of that file. I will only upload it's part cause all of it is about 187 mb and my upload speed is damn slow.
And the other thing is: You can't say that cheating is glory of us. Why? Cause only one of us said that. You may use the words "that person said cheating is glory of him" not that "cheating is glory of those people" Something like that. Can't remember.
For sure, cheating is not glory of us. At least it's not glory of myne. I beleive it.
well. If giving a rank is deppens on making maps/bug fixing/etc, who knows, maybe 40 players of 50 players in stw can do the same thing you did, maybe much more than you. It's not a good reason. But only the bug fixing is the true reason.
And again! As I said before, you may go back a few pages and see what's happened when stw hacked by someone, and Even you may read the chats with sam tupy, in one of those posts. That it was not falt of Ronald. I will upload that part of thing that eloquence reads the amine's name on team talk, and will show you.
I hope I spoke plightly and I hope you understood me. Cause my english is not very very well.

---
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988