2016-08-02 05:44:20

Oh fun, that's something I'll have to play with next time I face Irroadium, if it's not fixed by then lol.

Jayde: Sure, I'll post anything interesting I discover in here. So far I'm just at Amica Woods with l12 Aquaf and L11 Globulare, so nothing anyone hasn't seen yet. Again, I'm not using Skiriel forever, but he's a good solid team member early on and will keep me from losing to stupid stuff. That and he does well against the first stadium, and I have no other planned team members that are obtainable before that point, and Aquaf alone will get destroyed by Hydrake. Things I have in mind that I'd like to try out this time around are Lionra, Ghoulad, Palador, Autosun, Frenrir, one of the many fire types, and possibly one of the Muttmo transformations.

To the person asking about getting the starters, if you still need them tomorrow I'll be happy to trade you some, I'm not up for much longer tonight though as I have to go to work tomorrow morning.

2016-08-02 06:06:30

Hi, That would be cool, you would have to host since I dont have the ports forwarded.
thanks.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2016-08-02 08:17:29

Hi
what has been added or modified in the latest update of the game?
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-08-02 08:33:41

Hi all.

When do manamon transofrm? are there fixed Levels when they transform?

2016-08-02 13:10:53

hey razor49 yeah, manamon transform at a certain level. this is abouth transformation too, I have all the elements, and I don't know how to use them. on what manamon it's suitable to use them like on what manamon I should use the smoke one and on what I should use the lightning one.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-08-02 13:15:57

Ok, so I've beaten the main game and have some questions. If you haven't beaten the masters stadium, stop reading now.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I've completed the small story section with the space station. Are there any other story elements, or is it just collecting Manamon from here? Also, is it possible to get the guy who says that he's not moving from the door, in the house southeast of the space station, to move? I know there's also the Hazeldale and Bright water stadiums to challenge again, but if there are other story elements, any hints to get me started would be welcome.

2016-08-02 14:08:49

hi all!
Guise. What should I do for getting out of the village to avalet city for stadium2?
I also found the ring and gave it to that person and took a holey meddallien. What should I do next?

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-08-02 14:30:11

Entire post may contain spoilers, readers' disgression is advised. Not suitable for young Manamoners:

@Razor49 and @razvitasca: Yes each Manamon has a specific level, or item, it needs to transform. As for the elements, the easiest way to figure them out is probably just trial and error. Remember that smoke element is for fire types, lightning for electric types, star element for magic types, and soulless heartstone shadow types. There are a couple of Manamon who transform from one which change types to match, but otherwise this should help you find most of them. You'll be able to buy all 4 of these items later in the game, so don't worry about not having enough.

@Quasar: There are certain gods you can now hunt down and catch. If you haven't found it yet, there's something that was taken from you lying around near where you found the person who originally gave it to you. You can use this at the location where you previously faced off against one of these gods. You also have a holy item which you can use in the holyest of places, even if the person preaching the holiness is a bit of a jerk. Now's your chance to one up him by catching his god. Go say hi to the guy blocking the door once you've done these two things. Hope that helps!

@kianoosh shakeri: The exit to the next city with the stadium is not far from where you found the ring.

2016-08-02 14:32:43

Few things here.

Consider yourself warned, as there be spoilers beyond.

1. There are no real "story" elements left, just three stadium leaders you can rematch. Try using a holy medallion in a holy place. Try using a certain pendant used in summoning a god in a place where you fought said god. A note: make absolutely sure to catch them both. If you do, the guy in the house will move.
2. After you beat the second stadium, go back to Hansha Village and head northwestish toward the volcano. The gate was blocked before due to volcanic activity, but the volcanic activity has magically stopped since you beat the second stadium leader. Must've been a pretty long fight. Haha.

And here is a list of manamon who can use items to evolve:
Montor into Mondevol with Upgrade Installer
Mutmo into Blazond with Smoke Element
Lavalan into Magmavire with Smoke Element
Foefum into Garganchan with Smoke Element
Embird into Vultair with Smoke Element
Zapistan into Dussocket with Lightning Element
Jiminite into Jimitron with Lightning Element
Friggle into Frorgerel with Lightning Element
Mutmo into Elvond with Star Element
Zinderbat into Oristar with Star Element
Mutmo into Duskond with Soulless Heartstone
Bergan into Deciced with Soulless Heartstone
Morghoul into Fiendour with Soulless Heartstone

I feel like I'm missing one, but I'm not sure. Seems like there must be one more with the star element, but I can't think of any other magic types that don't evolve by level-up. Enchantethol transforms at 26 or 27, Wizz at 40, and Gronk at 20 and 40.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-08-02 15:22:51

hi guys after defeat leader stadium 4 already i stuck at tower f1 i try to push stone to door is unlock but no luck i no have 2 stones in tower f1 but when i push them at door it seem not unlock
any tips and hints would be appriciated thanks

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2016-08-02 15:46:25

You don't push them at the door. You have to arrange them to spell a word.. Remember what the guy said. Control-enter will tell you, when you're touching a stone, what's written on it. The first puzzle wants you to spell "open".

2016-08-02 15:53:49

could someone breed me a Leefox?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-08-02 16:04:02

@jayde thanks for reply but i forgot storyline already can't read back again ok will try to solve this pussle again

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2016-08-02 16:16:47

i can't get past the second race in the 5th gym. i can't find the speed boosts.

2016-08-02 16:32:03

hey jayde, that really helped. I now have a froggerel and a gimitron. going forward to evolve the others.
in other case, I made a trade with a guy. he game a autoson and I gave him my lonar with the exp pall. it's there any change to get it back?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-08-02 16:55:41

Hey guys. So, i reached the peak of starwalk mountain, but the guy won't let me pass because he says the manimon are ajitated and to come back in a few days. My first thought was, screw you man, i just climbed this freekin mountain with my team barely alive for you to tell me to come back? Lol just kidding. But i assume i have to get to the top to gain access to the next city, or am i missing something. By the way, how many ice crystals are there, i picked up 2 along the way, but wasn't actively looking for them. Also, where does the rock and telaporter puzzle lead on the fifth floor of the mountain, it seems i didn't need to do it at the time, or do i later, lol. Thanks.

2016-08-02 17:17:48

Arcmeister,

1. There are five crystals in total. If you've gotten two, you're on track. The other three, you can't get yet. They're important for a mythical you can encounter quite soon.
2. You went to the right, toward a place called Paladin Point (god knows why). That's blocked off. Snowstar City is sorta to the left. So all you did was go the wrong way. You'll be up that way soon enough. For now, just backtrack to where the guy outside the stairs healed your manamon and go left, and hug that wall till it brings you to the city.
3. The rock-and-teleporter puzzle actually moves a giant boulder out of your way. It's possible to do the puzzle without ever seeing the boulder, and that's what you did.

At the others

The fifth stadium, I've given a sort of walkthrough already. It's rough, but it should help.

If you lost the EXP Pal via trade, you can't get that one specifically back, but there are two later in the game, and you can always buy one in the arcade if you're really that desperate.

2016-08-02 17:41:05

spoilers.
ok, thanks for explaining about the special gift. i'd want like 10k gold from a gift, or some good eq, but i cant be too picky, can i? so anyway, why i'm posting here is because i found the second chest, though it's not  chest at all. remember the guy in the amica woods asking you for a key? well, you don't need to show it to him, just wait till you reech the jungle, then if you found 2 bird watchers, walk south of the second one till you hear a chest. open that chest, it will contain something like a strong herb or something, then walk south of that chest all to the southern wall, now, go all west and you will hear a chest, save game before opening because it's not a chest at all. in the chest is Pandobrid or something, the guy that has the soul split and stone throw already, so you don't have to struggle with him like i did, he  knows copy as well, i don't know about unending curse. anyway, he'll be level 25, so level him up to 31 or 32 till he learns spirit force! this guy becomes a killing machine when he learns that. my teem is levels 34/35, i'm doing much better then last time i played through the game because at that point my teem was still in 20's, 25's. anyway, hope it will help, about to finish jungle and take on brightwater leader. poor guy, he's about to die. too bad i cant tell him something like: hey! don't go in the tower because octiross will awaken god in it and you will die! oh well, he will go anyway because he wants to save his city even if he will die because of that. anyway, that's it for now and hope this post will help.

2016-08-02 18:44:18

does anyone know where i can find a Lavalan, the lady in oriental city wants to see one.

2016-08-02 18:53:04

hello, after the fith stadium things broak for me. I went out and from what I've been told, I was supposed to receive a story section, but i didn't. How can I trigger it?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-08-02 19:05:31

Hello guys.
I am still struggling at the second stadium. I push all the boxes, but when I have moved them all I reach a dead end.
What am I missing?

cheers
Croksland

2016-08-02 19:39:34

You're pushing at least one of the boxes the wrong way. Did you read my little guide? That should get you through.

Lavalan evolves from Larvae at level 27-28 I think.

After the fifth stadium, go back to the hotel and rest. Then go to Grandma's house, to the right of the hotel, where you'll get a cutscene.

As for me, I'm just about to enter Shadow Kingdom. Deciced has Fear Feed and Ice Cutter, as well as Bubble Burst and Dissonant Chime, and its attack isn't half bad. I am liking it so far. All my others are in the high 40s or low 50s. I will probably do some grinding yet.

2016-08-02 20:09:15 (edited by arceus 2016-08-02 20:10:30)

hey jayde, do you know where can I find the other two mithicals? I have the ice one, you know it, polosses, and I'm grinding it to 60 to learn frigid touch and then well, wish the best of luck to me if you want.
just wondering where the two miticals are...

2016-08-02 20:21:53

hey Jayde. can you do shadow kingdom with out any ice  type? i just don't want to grind ice up again and again. can someone post locations for each of ice crystals? i got 5 first time i played, but i cant recall where they are now. thanks

2016-08-02 21:09:06

I posted a guide on this back a dozen or so pages ago. There are two on Starwalk Mountain, one where the stadium is, one on the upper mountain covered in snow and one in Paladin Point.

And it is probably totally possible to do Irroadium without an ice type. I just find an ice type makes it better, and an ice type will help against a couple of the tamers in the master stadium as well.

Mythical
spoilers

Fire: Go back up Mt. Cinder.
Electric: Ascendance Path, I don't think you're there yet. Look for moving electricity on the third floor outside.