2016-07-30 15:14:36

I'm probably going to piss someone off a little when I say what I'm thinking, but oh well.

There are a ton of questions being asked here which could be answered if you, y'know, played the game for twenty more minutes. I feel like people have something happen and immediately, without doing a damn thing more, want their hands held and want to be told that everything is all right.
For heaven's sake, let the story play out and you will see what happens.

Wyvern,
Some manamon have abilities, some don't. Do not drop Banyardan, it is arguably the best starter due to its moves and its coverage, and I haven't found a grass type that even comes close. Maybe Thornita will, but I've yet to get there.
Usually (but not always) the mons with abilities either are weak, or don't transform, or their abilities are sort of niche. Example: Bergan, Deciced and Arctana cannot be confused, berserked or horrified. That only matters if you're afflicted with that status. Recobrah has fairly poor defenses, but it has Hard Hearing, which makes it immune to sound attacks while boosting its sound moves by a little. That's actually kind of cool.
But to be honest, there are some fairly powerful mons who get abilities and some weaker ones that don't, so I don't think it's a hundred percent balanced. A game like this, the balancing will, if Aaron bothers with it at all, probably go on for literally months.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-07-30 15:27:40

Hi everyone,

I've finally reached the breeder's house, so I could now probably trade. I'd be interested in getting hold of the other starters. I already have Aquaffe. If there's anything anyone wants to get their hands on, let me know, and I'll see if I can help.

2016-07-30 15:53:36

When I try to fight in the hazeldale city stadium, I can't get in. it says that the leader's not there. What should I do?

2016-07-30 15:57:15 (edited by david_solomon1 2016-07-30 15:57:44)

@JasonSW: I'd be happy to trade you for the other two starters if you'd like. Just let me know if you want to and when you're available and I'll PM you connection info.

2016-07-30 17:08:59

Cool. I'm available pretty much all day today and tomorrow. What would you want in return for those starters? I know you've probably got everything by now, but it's called a trade. You can't get something for nothing. Haha.

2016-07-30 17:12:13

I honestly can't think of anything I need, but I still don't mind trading for whatever you want to give away, especially since it can be difficult to set up trades at times, at least for now.

I'm also willing to trade any manamon that transform only when traded if you want, and then could trade them back to you if you've worked on levelling them.

Anyway I'll send you a PM with connection info after this message.

2016-07-30 17:14:39

Hello: my friends have been talking about that game and they say it's good, so I'm giving it a try today.

However, some of the people who play it don't speak english, therefore it's more difficult to use for them. I'd very glad by contrivuting to the comunity by translating this game to spanish. Does anyone know how can contact the developer and so we can come to an agreement? Thanks a lot! Any answer is fully apreciated.

Best regards.

2016-07-30 17:15:59

to follow liams play-through parts 1 and 2 so far, go to Liam.selfip.com

2016-07-30 18:21:26

Hey @David_Solomon1, or whoever else, I'm still in the market for an Aquaf, at any point if people want to trade one. I can breed one of the other 2 starters if someone needs, David I know you don't since you've completed your pedia already. And thanks for the tip, I'd also have to figure out what items I need, I mean I'm pretty sure I know one of them, but then I need to figure out how to get it back. Ah well, I'll keep hunting around, and if I get bored, I've got about 40 Manamon to transform.

2016-07-30 18:29:36

does Groller learn any more moves? the one i have is at level 23

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-07-30 18:32:31

slight
spoilers

1. If you are missing a certain pendant that was stolen from you, there's something involving a rope in a basement in a factory on a beach.
2. You're going to have to go through all kinds of traps to get an evil dragon. You've seen it all before, and you'll probably wish you didn't have to go back.
3. The holy dragon is accessed from a holy place with a holy item you should already have if you found a symbol of engagement.

Sorta spoilery but that should give you a nudge. And for heaven's sake use your giganet on the evil dragon. Trust me. You will know why when you get there.

I have a question of my own:

So I just caught a level 15 Bergan, and I want a Deciced. I have the Soulless Heartstone, but here are the two things I want to know.
1. What level does it evolve into Arctana on its own?
and
2. Does it learn any good water or ice-type moves as a Bergan that I could use as a Deciced, between level 15 and whenever it evolves? I'd like my Deciced to have a decent water move if possible so it can cover two of its natural weaknesses.
For that matter, does this thing actually get any shadow attacks, or does it just gain a poison weakness, among others, for no real benefit?

2016-07-30 18:35:05

Oh for pete's sake.

If something is level 23 it's almost guaranteed to learn more moves.
Furthermore, if it's level 23, it's barely been in your possession for five levels or so. And unless you restarted, you're far enough along that you can level a Groller fairly quickly now. Get it some levels and answer the question for yourself.

Some may notice that in the previous post I am asking about levels and moves and stuff. There's a difference here. If Bergan gets a great water move at 29 and evolves at 30, I have to get it 14 levels as a Bergan before evolving it. If it's going to evolve at 30 but gets no better water move than the one it's already got, and nothing else worthwhile, I'm going to evolve it right away and get better stat growth. Thus, I'm asking not only about moves but about nonlinear transformation. Groller's evolution, and thus his moveset, is linlear. You can't miss stuff, as far as I know.

2016-07-30 18:41:02

Ah thanks Jayde, I'll go look there. I do think I know where the evil dragon is, and I've seen the statue for another, so I'll start with those.

2016-07-30 18:49:45

Hi all, I found an  update install. Should I use it on the Autoson that I have? Or, should I trade my autoson to the person that wants it for the one that he wanted to give me? Would it be better? I'm not exactly sure at this point.   Right now, I'm trying to still get past the person guarding the door to the  third part of the secret hideout system.

2016-07-30 18:54:06

Autoson doesn't take the that item. The electric-magic thing does, as far as I know. Autoson evolves into its next form at level 35-36

And like I said, if you're stuck at a boss, those door bosses scale. This means all their mons will be at the highest level in your party, so if you've got a level 40 and a bunch of level 30s, everything those bosses have will be at level 40. Dump that level 40 in the transportal and try again, or find a place to grind to get your levels within 2-3 of each other.
Or is it just that your team has a huge water weakness? If it's that, you may have to rebuild a bit.

2016-07-30 19:43:12 (edited by david_solomon1 2016-07-30 19:43:39)

@Sean-terry01: You can tell if a manamon will actually use a transformation item because when you are in the menu of manamon to use the item on, anyone that can actually use the item will say highlighted after it's name. If it doesn't, the item will not affect it.

@Loxias: I'd be glad to trade you whichever other starter you need whenever you're available. Just let me know.

2016-07-30 19:47:26

Hay all.
I believe I need to trade with someone.
However, I need to transform two members of my team, aperision and promaolder.
At least I think premolder transforms by trading.
I've never done this before, but I have already allowed Manamon through my fire wall.
Is it possible for anyone to let me trade my aperision to them, then trade it back?
I also have a shepit if anyone needs to transform that.
Later!

2016-07-30 19:50:09 (edited by Loxias 2016-07-30 19:50:53)

David, I just completed the back and forth that is obtaining Muttmo and am not doing much at the moment, so if I could get an Aquaf from you, that would be helpful.

Spoilericious:

I found my old pendant. You can just answer with yes or no, but do I have everything I need to go back down into the shadow kingdom? I'd rather not have to do that more than once if I can avoid it. If I don't, I'll try to figure out what I'm supposed to do first.

2016-07-30 19:54:13

@threeblacknoises:

Sure, PM me your connection info and I can help you make that happen.
Aperishian does transform through trading, but I'm not sure if Promolder does.

2016-07-30 19:55:48

I'm pretty sure Promolder does not transform through trading. There's a person later in the game who specifically mentions the three that do. I get why you assumed it did, though. Hell I did, and admittedly that's one reason I ended up deciding against putting it on my team way back when. OH well.

2016-07-30 20:04:27

@Loxias: yes.

Also, sending you a PM with connection info.

2016-07-30 20:17:28

Jason sw, as I said, I've never done anything like this before.
What connection info do I PM you, and how do I get said info.
Later!

2016-07-30 20:21:46

By connection info, I mean your IP address. Also, if you use a wireless router, you will need to forward the ports through your router.
If you can't do that, or don't know how, I can try to set up the forwarding on my end, and send  you my IP.

2016-07-30 20:30:41

Yeah. And Promolder/Cragalem appear to have the no-good-moves syndrome. I think I saw one at level 50 that was still relying on Stone Throw (a special move, by the way, and that line's special attack is awful) and Quake. Not Earthquake. Quake. But maybe my memory is bad.

Still looking for that info on Bergan if anyone's got it.

Just beat the third gym. Girmarine nearly swept it. I've ccurrently got Girmarine and Recobrah at level 32, Looness at level 24, Gronk at level 20, Spirost at level 24 and Erroir at level 19. Unbalanced as hell, but it shouldn't take me too long to catch a few up. Gronk is probably gonna be the tough one.

2016-07-30 20:33:06

Jason sw, I don't even know  how to get my IP address.
Later!